Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-29-2015, 11:51 AM   #1
AlexanderAvery

AlexanderAvery has initial reputation
Default Zaxz 3: Bad Blood

Zaxz 3: Bad Blood
Melinda Gordon: Jennifer Love Hewitt
Catastophie/Taylor: Taylor Swift
Zaxz: You

Zaxz had Melinda bent over on the bed. Her head buried by pillows her cries muffled. Throwing the pillows off he grabs a handful of her dark hair, he yanks her off the bed and onto her knees. A few strokes and he cums all over her face. It may not feel quite as good as blowing his load inside her, but he loved to humiliate her. He threw her back against the bed, tears in her eyes. "Clean up." He barked while she sobbed
He got dressed and went out into the world. The world was so new to him and he loved it. The women were obsessed with their bodies and they all looked so perfect and ready to be taken. People were also healthier than back in his time, meaning they had more psi power.
And the strangest of all were people dressing up in costume and fighting. This one woman calling herself Catastorphie was just recently caught fighting someone calling themselves Arsyn. After killing her she ran off. What a waste, they both had such deep wells of untapped psi. What a waste of food. But since she had not touched her potential, he could get a decent meal from this Catastrophie, she was pretty hot.
Tight bodied little redhead. She had a slender frame, tight ass, no tits, but not a deal breaker. And pretty blue eyes. She should be easy to take if he could just get her by surprise. He needed a plan.
He made his "wife" help him find out more about these fights. Apparently they popped up now and then from people in garish costumes and masks. So he needed bait, and a trap.
Dressing up Melinda in a cheap superhero costume and a mask he prepared his plan. He had his stage, and old building. But before he did anything, he wanted some "practice". Melinda;s costume was black and violet. A violet little mask, low cut shirt. Tights to show off her legs and thigh high black boots.
He threw her down on the floor, hand over her throat. She gagged and fought for air. He pulled her top down exposing one of her ripe tits. He pulled and pinched the nipple. Pulling his pants down he exposed himself. He pulled her into a semi-seated position. He thrust his dick down her throat gagging her. Pulling her hair onto his dick, she was drooling and gagging. Pulling away she almost threw up. He lifted her to her feet.
Lifting her he threw her legs over his shoulders and pressed himself against her spandex. Quickly with one hand he pulled it to the side and pressed into her snatch. He went as deep as her womb would let him, bottoming out. She screamed loud. He just slammed her up and down on his dick as hard as he could. She held on for life, falling would have slammed her head on the table. The pain was too intense for her.
He threw their bodies on the couch. Legs by her ears he kept pumping. Finally filling her with his essence. Her body torn and in pain. This was going to be more fun than he thought.
After a few minor acts of mayhem he heard of catastrophe's attention. He left her a note. An old abandoned building, the middle of the night. He had a sedative ready, Melinda was in her costume. Catastrophe showed up right on time.
"I know this is a trap" the tight bodied redhead said.
Her body was better in person Zaxz thought, hiding in the shadows. Tits were small and pert, ass tight and firm. She was wearing a black skin tight suit. It had bits on it's shoulder, knees, chest, and elbow that looked slightly armoured. Her eyes were made up and she wore a pair of gold goggles that looked like safety glasses.
"I'd get out of here if I were you!." Melinda yelled to Catastrophe.
Damn it, the bitch was going to ruin this chance. Zaxz had to think fast.
"Help me!" He yelled.
Catastrophie was confused. She walked to where Zaxz was hiding. Zaxz was curled in a ball trying to look as scared as possible. "She wants to kill me." he said.
Melinda was stunned. "No it's a trick!"
Catastrophie turned to Melinda. Now or never. He jammed the sedative into Catastrophie's side.
"You dick" She yelled winding up a punch. Her actions slowing. Her swing was sluggish and not as strong as it should be. Zaxz blocked with his arm, it still had decent power behind it. She slammed into her chest knocking her down, she was dazed and stunned. He ran over and covered her mouth with a rag. She fought for a moment and then passed out.
"Get your ass over here." He yelled at his slave, pointing to the ground in front of him.
Melinda was more scared than she had ever been in her life. Slinking to where he was pointing she waited for the consequence. He slapped her harder than he had ever done. She fell to the floor.
"I know what you are going to do to make it up to me." He said smiling.
Catastrophie was out cold. She was slowly awakening to the feeling of a tongue on her pussy. Her eyes were adjusting. The man who knocked her out was standing over he buck naked. Her ears stopped ringing to hear light sobs.
Zaxz held her red wig up. "Cute Taylor. I love redheads, but your blonde ass will just have to be good enough."
He moved toward her. She struggled to get up, but she was bound spread eagle to the bed. "Help." She started to yell but Zaxz grabbed her by her throat choking her.
"Now now, I thought you were some kind of fighter." He smiled. "I could have done this to you while you were out, " he said moving over her body. "But it is more fun this way."
He pressed himself into her tight box. "Ieeeeee" She yelled as he entered. She was tighter than he thought. Tighter than some virgins he remembers taking from the good old days. He could barley fit. She screamed and struggled against his rock hard dick.
He struggled to push in with every thrust. Her pussy tried to push him out, but he was in control of her now. She fought against her restraints while he pounds her harder and harder.
"You know... You Bitch... You have no... Idea what you... are." He told her between thrusts. He was trying hard to maintain, but her pussy was milking him for all it was worth. The fact she was struggling was just making her tighter.
"Stop. It hurts. Please. You're Tearing Me." She cried while he hammered away.
Zaxz gave her a slap across her face to shut her up. She whimpered a little while he slammed her wet hole. He felt him build up about to trade her seed for power. He placed his hands around her neck and clutched as he orgasmed. She spasmed without air and he filled her with his demon cum.
He drank in her power, his body changing. His muscles getting slightly stronger, holding her windpipe tighter. His muscles grew, his eyes changed to a redder hue. And his dick grew and inch and a half. Still balls deep inside the small little Taylor, he pressed against her wall, almost tearing it.
The little blonde arched her back in pain, lack of air and a complete drain of power. Taylor passed out as Zaxz felt like a new man. He looked down on his prey and smiled.
Taylor awoke to a loud smack and a sharp pain on her left ass cheek. It barley even jiggled. She let out a yelp. "I was worried you died after our last little romp." Zaxz grinned and evil grin. "I wasn't ready to let you go just yet."
She was tied up standing, wrists over her head and ankles tied to posts on the ground. She was bent over slightly so her ass was sticking out.
She took a breath as the snap and the pain took her right side. She was not going to give him the pleasure of crying. That is exactly what she knew he wanted.
Zaxz put down the belt he was holding and picked up a leather paddle. "You know, you people never cease to amaze me. Just finding new ways to hurt each other."
Zaxz smacks her right ass cheek with the paddle and she let out another whimper, she bit her lip. She fought back her tears. She had been beaten up before, but this is a different kind of pain. This is the kind of pain that also comes with humiliation and dehumanizing.
Zaxz grabber her hair and got right up in her ear and whispered, "I am going to make you wish you died back there bitch." He let go of her hair and smacked her other ass cheek.
Zaxz was walking around her sizing her tight slim body up. She was holding her breath to fight her tears. "I like these toys, but you know, I think I prefer it this way."
He drops the paddle and smacks her ass with his hand. "I like the way it feels on my flesh." He cracks the other cheek. Her ass went from a pale peach to bright red. "That looks like it hurts."
He step up behind her, grabbing his rock hard member and lines his dick up with her little pussy. His presses the tip against her opening that is two sizes too small for him. She let out a light groan, "don't cry, don't cry" she kept telling herself.
He pushed in, tearing her open. She let out a scream, the pain and humiliation was too much now. Zaxz had to use some force to get inside her. Pushed 3 inches in she stopped screaming and started crying. "Please stop." She cried.
This just encouraged Zaxz more. He put some force into it now. He got all but two inches in and bottomed out. "I think your full." he laughed.
This pain was worse than anything else she had gone through. Now Zaxz was pushing with some intensity. Slamming in and out as hard as her tight snatch would let him. His hands were on her slender hips holding so tight his hand prints are causing bruises on her skin. The grip was too much and he slammed in as hard as he could. He finished inside of her while she just wept and surrendered to him.
He pulled out, blood and cum dripping from her ruined hole. He unbound her wrists and she just fell to the floor defeated. "You belong to me now skank."
He walked off to play with his other toy.