Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-16-2014, 09:45 PM   #1
gduke

gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rent

Lorraine and I hadn't gotten along for a couple of years. She was a complainer and couldn't hold a job. I had gotten sick of listening to what happened at her piddly part time gigs while I was working 60 hours a week.
We had moved into this house not long after things soured between us. For a while she was less bitchy because I got us out that dump she owned when I met her. It didn't last. After a few weeks she was awful as ever.

She had promised to get the place ready to sell so that it would be out of our hair, but like most things she hadn't gotten around to doing it. It didn't help that the place had turned into a total ghetto after we moved and it wasn't safe to go over there at night. There weren't enough locks at Home Depot to keep you from worrying.

I came home that night determined to put our relationship out of its misery. Nice and simple: no kids, no shared finances, no marriage. A clean break. I couldn't wait.

I walked in and, as usual, she was on the couch watching reality TV. What a waste of space.

"We need to talk," I started.

"About what?" she was starting to look worried.

"It's time we split up," I said.

"W-what do you mean?" she stammered.

"I mean this sucks, I'm sick of you and I want you out." I was already envisioning the place without her crap in it.

"But why?" You'd think she hadn't heard her own bitching for the entire six years we'd been together. With all that complaining you'd think she'd be out like her ass was on fire.

"I cheated on you," I said matter of factly. "You always said if I cheated it would be over. I cheated so we're done. Get out."

"You weren't even going to ask me about it?" Apparently she was full of shit about that, too.

"No." My face was without emotion, but inside I felt like a kid at Christmas.

"Who was it?" she said, brow furrowed.

"Kelly, from work," I said.

Her face turned to a mixture of anger and panic. In truth, Kelly was the office slut and nearly everyone in the office who had any interest had nailed her. There had been plenty of others, but I picked that name because Lorraine had met her at a Christmas party and we had a big fight afterward. I got drunk and was blatantly leering at her.

She sat stunned for a long time and struggled to form a reply. "But where while I go?" she whined.

"Move in with your mother."

"I can't. She's not speaking to me."

"I guess you're moving back to that dump you own." I was working hard not to laugh at her.

"But I can't. It's not safe. You can't make me go back there." Big, sloppy tears were starting to roll out of her eyes"

"Christ you're fucking thick. I don't care where you go as long as it's not here. Call a cab and go to a hotel. Get a mover over here tomorrow because anything that's yours when I get home from work is going into my truck and to the dump." I walked out the back door and across the yard to my shop. I was in ecstasy thinking about building engines without that bitch breathing down my neck. The comforting whir of the milling machine was calling.

I had no more than settled into work when I heard the door open, and there she was, mouth quivering and eyes pleading. "Please don't make me go back there," she whimpered.

"Why shouldn't I? Your cooking sucks, the house looks like hell, and you haven't been a decent fuck in years." I glared at her, making sure she knew I meant every word.

"Is that what this is about? "She played with the collar of her blouse, opening it slightly. "I could make it up to you..."

"I doubt it. I can do better."

Undaunted, she came closer and touched my thigh. She made bedroom eyes at me. "I don't think so," she said running her hand up to my cock.

I reached for a large pair of shears from the bench and pushed her to the floor. She yelped as her back struck the concrete. I stood over her on my knees and methodically cut every stitch of clothing from her body.

"Um, I don't know. Uh, okay." She spoke as if what she said had any influence at all over what did next. I cut her underwear away, wadded it into a ball and started pushing it into her mouth. She tried to resist, so I jammed it in deep with the butt end of a screwdriver. I dragged her to her feet and looped black duck tape around her head until the panties were wedged firmly into her mouth. I used the rest of the roll to secure her hands behind her back and then forced to her knees. I mashed her cheek into the cold floor and undid my pants. A great big stiff cock popped and I slathered spit on her cunt. I slid into her and she whimpered, looking out of the corner of her eye at me.

"Is this what you're willing to do to stay?"

"Mmm hmm" she nodded and voiced her muffled yes.

"You know, I want to fantasize about Kelly right now, but it won't work. Her pussy is so much tighter than yours."

She bleated muffled cries into her gag.

"You know, I fucked her on that couch in the living room. The one I gave you for your birthday."

She started sobbing. "I stuck the handle of your hairbrush in her ass and then laughed when I saw you using it. You're such a dumb cunt."

She squeezed her eyes shut and I continued, "So here's how it's going to be. You have one month to get someplace else to live. Till then you're going to live out here in the shop and sleep on that ratty couch. I'm going to live in the house and fuck other women in our bed. When I come out here, you're going to be naked and ready to fuck. If you're not, all your shit goes to the dump. Understand?"

She nodded again. I pumped in and out of her cunt faster now.

"And one more thing. When I come out here I do whatever... I... WANT!" I emphasized the last word by ramming my cock into her unsuspecting asshole. She shrieked through her nose and I hammered her anus relentlessly. She was a blubbering mess when I pulled out, flipped her over and shot my load on her tits and face. "Maybe I'll have Kelly over to watch you take it like a fucking dog. She can sip wine while I drag my cock out of your ass and stick it in your mouth."

I stood up, shook the last drops of cum onto her hair and zipped up my pants.

"I'm sure working your way out of that tape will take a while, but that will give you something to do while you think about what a worthless jizzhole you are and how this is all your fault." I went to the door and before I shut it behind me and shut off the light I said, "Goodnight you lazy piece of shit."

Last edited by gduke; 02-01-2015 at 04:57 PM.
gduke is offline   Reply With Quote