Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-17-2013, 09:42 AM   #1
sexmaniac1

sexmaniac1 has initial reputation
Default celeb rape

I would rape singer karian sang. Who wants to fuck her I know you can’t resist that gorgeous glossy skin and bootylicious sexy body. She’s a raunchy bootylicious piece of fuckmeat piece of meat. Look at that fat ass in those sexy tights.

http://www.google.co.ke/imgres?q=kar...10&tx=66&ty=55

Picture me spanking, grabbing and spueezing that ass. Picture karian sang in the gym in sexy tights and a tight bra covering her scrumptious boobs. Me coming from behind as she bends over to pick up something. I spank her ass with both hands and grab and squeeze her ass. She turns around kicks me and knees me many times in the balls but I feel no pain. I grab her and throw her to the wall she hits the wall and passes out. I take her to my personal dungeon where I tie her up and hoist her up.

http://www.google.co.ke/imgres?q=kar...8&tx=23&ty=116

I lick her on her chicks, lick her ears all over and suck on her ears. I suck and lick her from her head, down to her neck, to her shoulders to her arms, her hands, her chest, suck and lick her boobs, squeeze her boobs, suck and lick her belly, suck and lick her pussy hard, suck and lick her juicy thighs, suck and lick her legs, her feet and toes . I touch her and feel her whole bootylicious body, shove my hands down her tights and feel between her thighs and legs and rub hard on her pussy till she cums all over. Finger fuck her hard with my 2 fingers shove my whole hand in her pussy and fuck her with my whole hand till my hand reaches her womb and continue fucking her till she is covered in cum. I rip all her clothes off and shove my dick between her boobs and squeeze them together and more my dick up and down between her boobs ferociously tit fucking her till I cum so much.

http://www.google.co.ke/imgres?q=kar...8&tx=121&ty=52

I spread her ass and shove my dick and fuck her at supersonic speed like an angry wild animal. She is screamin so loudly like she is dying. I fuck her for 2 hours. I pull out and shove my dick in her tight pussy and fuck her with so much force at supersonic speed like an angry wild animal. I push her down and shove my dick so down her throat she almost chokes on my dick. I mouth fuck her so hard like an angry wild animal. I lick her all over and suck her all over as she is screaming. I lick her ears and suck on her ears and kiss her. I suck her pussy hard till she screams like she is dying. She would be my sex slave and I would keep her in my personal dungeon for years for as long as I like. I would get a group of 40 men to take turns fucking her till they were satisfied. Two of the men would get behind her,stick their dicks in her ass and pound her so hard like angry wild animals till she cums and at the same time two other men would stick their dicks in her pussy and pound her so hard like angry wild animals as she screams so loudly that they almost become deaf. This would happen for 2 hours and then they would all pull out and her ass would be replaced with 2 dicks respectively and continue fucking her. This would happen on and on until all the men fuck her, till she is covered in cum all over.
sexmaniac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 04:25 AM   #2
baur_147

baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)baur_147 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You've pasted the links wrongly + plz just upload the pics to imagevenue or similair.
baur_147 is offline   Reply With Quote