Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-17-2009, 08:36 PM   #1
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface
Default Violent education (kalidascope; rapist(s) still needed :-])

(Here's the deal for those who haven't seen the 'Reeducation' thread: it's the future, the land is run by a corrupt dictator, and several rebel cells have formed to bring down said dictator. A band of mercenaries is hired to bring down one of the rebel groups which is led by two women. The mercenaries pinpoint the group's headquarters and, finding the women leaders, capture them and proceed to interrogate them--if you know what I mean. LOL :-P)

It all started on a sprawling farm located in the middle of no where. The quiet countryside had once been home to countless families who worked alongside one another. Now the land is empty, barren. The farm houses are largely abandoned except for one.

Sabine, a tall, statuesque women with dark--almost black--eyes and long black hair, paced the outside of the last occupied farmhouse nervously. She had sent one of her colleagues out to scout the countryside and warn of any approaching enemy groups; but so far, the man had not returned.
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:03 PM   #2
kaliedascope

kaliedascope Level 1 (100+)kaliedascope Level 1 (100+)

Kali is not as tall as Sabine, though she is not short either. She stands about 5'6 with long brown hair. Her blue eyes contrasted against the brown tan of her skin as she walked back towards the encampment. It seemed as if the men were gone, bit of a pity but who really needed them? Crime was non existent now. Now it was just us for survival, and survive we intended to do.

I walked up to Sabine, smiling as I greeted my old friend, my clothing barely clinging to my body as it had been ripped so many times from being worn too often. Bra, well that had worn out years ago so I could not wear any, making my nipples protrude against the all to thin material. "Still nothing, I think it is safe to say they aren't coming back Sabine." I told her with a chuckle.
kaliedascope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:15 PM   #3
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Her head whipped around, startled by Kali's voice, though relaxed a bit when she saw her friend. A wry smile teased her lips. "I guess... Still, it's not like them to just not come back." She pulled on her worn tank top, a bit irritated that it kept riding up and showing her toned, albeit pale stomach. Sabine was one of the leaders of this group, and, perhaps because she felt uncomfortable in the leadership position, she was always trying to make herself appear professional--a difficult feat considering that all supplies, including clothes, were hard to come by. She sighed then, brushing a few silken strands of hair behind her ear, then grinned. "I'm worrying too much again, aren't I?"
Old 03-17-2009, 09:22 PM   #4
kaliedascope

"Yes, just a bit." I smirk, nodding. I knew I was the more carefree of the two leaders. Not that I was into women, I just tended to think we were better off without the men. They caused too much grief, too much strife. "Why worry about them coming back? We are better without them Sabine. Who needs men oogling us?" I asked with a grimace. "Besides, we are doing fine on our own, we are keeping the women we seem to find safe from animals and we can hunt for our own food. We don't need men." I say, trying to sound convincing. Hoping this time she might believe we are actually alone.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:54 PM   #5
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation

codename: jackel: mecernary leader. tall 6'6 with long dark hair. very athltic.
ooc: i hope useing a supernatural character. i hope thats ok he was a failed experiment in the future .
i had just found a rebel scout and killed them after learning where he came from and who sent him. i knew who they where. two of the leaders of some rebals cells. i hated rebels, they where the reson i was wasnt whole. i hated everything about this world so i hired myself out as a one man army to the hightest bidder which happened to be the current ruler of this world. note to self: kill him when we are done here. i took off flying and landed ninja style on the farmhouse to watch them and bind my time to have fun with them.

Last edited by darkness; 03-22-2009 at 06:57 PM.
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:05 PM   #6
kaliedascope

ummm I would have no problem with it if your post actually fit into the story line, first off I was just walking the parimeter of our camp, I think a large group i would have noticed, second I surely would have noticed our dead women as men had not been spotted for a long time, and third..... walking into camp might not be the best idea. But if Doll agrees then meh
Old 03-19-2009, 09:35 PM   #7
Dollface
Privileged Member

((Sorry guys, I was busy recovering from Tuesday night yesterday. :-P And yeah, I'm cool with your character having supernatural powers, but I think an army of the undead would be a bit much--or very noticeable at the very least.))
Old 03-22-2009, 06:49 PM   #8
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation

ok ill fix it sorry
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 01:28 AM   #9
Dollface
Privileged Member

((No worries. Thanks for being so nice about it, darkness. :-]))
Old 03-23-2009, 01:34 AM   #10
Dollface
Privileged Member

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Sabine said, smiling a bit. Still, her mind was troubled, their numbers were growing smaller by the day, and there were horror stories of men and women simply disappearing without a trace, with only the occasional limb turning up as the testament to their owners' gruesome fate. It was one thing to lose one of their comrades, it was quite another for them to face the torture and painful death that undoubtedly awaited them. The mercenaries hired by the dictator tended to be crueler and more powerful than most--some even having superhuman abilities. Shuddering a bit, Sabine tried to put the thought out of her mind and turn to other business. "Have we got the shipment of food in yet?"