Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-02-2019, 11:18 AM   #61
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation
Default Lindsey Leigh – Every Fetish In One

Lindsey Leigh – Every Fetish In One

A clip to answer this question: what would happen if I truly gave in? If I just let go and surrendered all control, did whatever You asked, poured out all my secrets and slutty sissy loser fantasies to a Goddess fully aware of the degree to which I crave a b u s e? First You’d lure me in and dress me up: panties, bras, heels, then full outfits, all super girly and slutty, makeup and wigs, getting on cam for Goddess and entertaining You, addicting myself to the sight of You laughing at me. Then come the dildos, plugs, slut training, CEI, maybe even chastity, all before the true descent: harsher and more degrading loser humiliation, loser apartment decoration, advanced slut training (maybe even a blow-up boyfriend or 3), troves of blackmail material, and of course, deeper and more exquisite financial drainings, account control, and credit card ruination. It sounds like a lot, sure, but You’re quite confident You’ll convince me You know what’s best. Tone should be alternately playful/teasing/patronizing and bratty/haughty/humiliating. Don’t need a specific name to be used but “sissy/slut”, similar terms, and female pronouns are all great!

MP4 [ 321 mb| 7 min | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
Lindsey_Leigh_–_Every_Fetish_In_One.mp4
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 12:50 PM   #62
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Princess Lexi Luxe – POPPERS WEEKEND: THE JERK FEST Part 1+2

Princess Lexi Luxe – POPPERS WEEKEND: THE JERK FEST Part 1+2

Part 1:
Lexi Luxe is front of you on a bed wearing yellow panties and bra. No real nudity. She going to lead you through a poppers jerk off routine telling you when to hit your stuff and how to stroke your dick. Ends with a cum countdown.

MP4 [ 279 mb| 7 min | 1920 x 1080

Part 2:
Lexi Luxe is front of you on a bed wearing yellow bra. She teases you by playing with her tits. No real nudity. She going to lead you through a poppers jerk off routine telling you when to hit your stuff and how to stroke your dick. Ends with a cum countdown.

MP4 [ 369 mb| 5 min | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
POPPERS_WEEKEND_THE_JERK_FEST_Part_1_2.rar
Old 04-02-2019, 02:24 PM   #63
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Lindsey Leigh - Jerk While I Twerk

Lindsey Leigh - Jerk While I Twerk

Description:

You have been asking to worship my ass and tongue my asshole for weeks. I finally allow you after I gobble up numerous pay checks from you. You want to move further than just my thong. You crave my asshole. You've never seen it but you know once you see it you will be hooked. You will be addicted. Once you see that tight, juicy hole you will be a Lindsey lover. I showcase my ass and encourage you to edge before I count you down. By the time we get to the end you are sweating, I reveal my asshole, you are in heaven. Without thinking you orgasm all over my ass. You belong to my ass now.

AVI [ 511 mb| 9 min | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
Jerk_While_I_Twerk.avi
Old 04-02-2019, 03:05 PM   #64
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Mandy Flores - L3th4l Ex3cution

Mandy Flores - L3th4l Ex3cution

Description:

You are a sexy but cruel and lethal executrix who enjoys torturing her slaves, taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. You give the poor loser whos about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn't satisfy you, you will ask one of your men to end him as you watch. But all along, you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won't forgive him no matter what. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look, and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn-on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a poor loser). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet, you'll reward him with a mind-boggling footjob and maybe you'll spare his life. But first he'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm, cruel and sexy voice. As the poor guy struggles to satisfy you, he realizes he's not doing a good job and whimpers, trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel huckle. Despite his best efforts, in the end you've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view, and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain.

MP4 [ 591 mb| 16 min | 1280 x 720

Rapidgator link:
L3th4l_Ex3cut1on.mp4
Old 04-02-2019, 04:06 PM   #65
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Meggerz - Politically Correct BBC

Meggerz - Politically Correct BBC

Description:
Meggerz taunts you for your obsession with BBC. She stands over you with her massive dildo and instructs you to suck/fuck it. No nudity, no cum command. Extremely vulgar (especially "nigger" and "faggot").
Face it, you need that BBC. And you're no better of a person for craving black cock. In fact, it makes you a racist. You attempt to make changes in your life to look as if you are all about equality but are only fetishizing black men. You move to neighborhood not in hopes to be gang , you voted for Obama in hopes the BBC would take over and pound you. You are a fucking mess. A mess who I love pounding with bbc.

AVI [ 254 MB | 10 min | 1280 x 720

Rapidgator link:
Politically_Correct_BBC.avi
Old 04-02-2019, 07:49 PM   #66
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Lyne - Pink or Purple? JOI & CEI

Lyne - Pink or Purple? JOI & CEI

Description:

Let’s play a little game. Before you even begin watching this clip, I want you to choose a color - Pink or Purple? Whichever color you choose determines your outcome of the game. You have to stroke & obey Me, especially when I play these fun little games with you. Follow My j/o instructions as I tease you in each of these bikinis. How will the game end up? I guess you’ll have to buy this clip to find out. Let Me give you a hint though… either way, you’ll get a TASTE of something straight from the source LOL!

MP4 [ 404 MB | 18 min | 1280 x 720

Rapidgator link:
Pink_or_Purple_JOI_&_CEI.mp4
Old 04-02-2019, 08:20 PM   #67
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Princess Ashley - Boot Bitch JOI

Princess Ashley - Boot Bitch JOI

Description:

Oh hey boot slut, start jerking it to My sexy boots NOW. Don't waste any time in showing how much you love these thigh high stiletto leather boots of Mine. Work that cock, edge, and explode on command for Me.

MP4 [313 MB | 8 min | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
Boot_Bitch_JOI.mp4
Old 04-03-2019, 01:09 AM   #68
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Bratty Bunny - Quick Sissy Slut Mind Fuck

Bratty Bunny - Quick Sissy Slut Mind Fuck

Description:

A quick sissy training mind fuck video. I put you in your rightful place. Your world revolves around being a sissy bitch for me. Nothing else for you. You are only and ever will be a sissy slut. Say your Mantras. Repeat after Bratty Bunny. Follow my orders.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Bratty Bunny, POV, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Feminization, Forced Fem, Feminisation, Sissification, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck

MP4 [ 404 mb | 5 min | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
Quick_Sissy_Slut_Mind_Fuck.mp4
Old 04-03-2019, 12:32 PM   #69
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Ellie Idol - Ellie Idol - FINDOM IS YOUR ONLY PURPOSE

Ellie Idol - Ellie Idol - FINDOM IS YOUR ONLY PURPOSE

Description:

I won't have you jerking off for free to my gifs! You're going to PAY for it all...for everything really! This goes beyond clip purchases. Your only purpose in life is to be financially dominated by me. You are to ensure that I have everything I WANT. I already have everything I need, but I want more. I want you living in poverty because of me. Everything you work for will be for me. I'm taking it ALL from you. I will have the life you always wanted but don't deserve. I'm going to take it all...draining everything from you until there's nothing left! You're too weak and stupid to EVER say no to me. I'm going to put you in chastity right now until you can pay me 4 figures. Be prepared my little pay slut. Your life of slavery begins now... I own you bitch! This video is a little out of focus but that doesn't matter. You'll still do everything I say.

MP4 [ 305 MB | 8 min | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
FINDOM_IS_YOUR_ONLY_PURPOSE.mp4
Old 04-03-2019, 01:51 PM   #70
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Goddess Blonde Kitty - Pink Poppers Perfection

Goddess Blonde Kitty - Pink Poppers Perfection

Description:

Let's make this this evening go with a pop. Get your bottle of poppers ready, and prepare to sniff exactly as I tell you to. My body looks sumptuous in my pink bodysuit, and with nude stockings framing my sexy legs, you won't be able to resist. No real nudity. I'm going to instruct you to jerk yourself, and sniff until your head is swimming.

AVI [ 727 mb | 12 min | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
Pink_Poppers_Perfection.avi
Old 04-03-2019, 05:35 PM   #71
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Goddess Blonde Kitty - Mesmerizing Beauty

Goddess Blonde Kitty - Mesmerizing Beauty

Description:

I want you to sit and stare at my perfection. My beautiful curves. The way I make you feel. And I want your mind swimming in pleasure and ecstasy.You'll need your bottle of Poppers nearby to sniff as and when I command. I'm going to take you higher and higher, little submissive slave.....

Goddess Blonde Kitty is on bed in front of you wearing a pink/black bodysuit, pink gloves, stockings and high heels. She going to lead you through a poppers jerk off routine telling you when to hit your stuff and how to stroke your dick. She goes topeless in the second part of the clip showing you her tits. Ends with a cum countdown.

MPEG-4 [ 1.2 GiB | 16 min | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
Mesmerizing_Beauty.mp4
Old 04-03-2019, 07:27 PM   #72
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Ellie Idol - CONCERNED GIRLFRIEND TURNS YOU INTO A BB

Ellie Idol - CONCERNED GIRLFRIEND TURNS YOU INTO A BB

Description:

I play your loving maternal girlfriend. I confront you sweetly about your behavior as of late. You've been grumpy, abusive, and unfaithful. I think it's because you're stressed out! I'm going to help! Truth is, I'm a witch! You don't believe me so I cast a quick spell to prove it. You immediately try to run but I stop you with another spell. I'm going to make sure you never feel any negative emotion again. I'm going to improve your life by turning you into a bb and becoming your new mom.my! I take off years from your age with each spell. First you're a yo.ung boy...then you're a tod.dler...then an itty bitty bb in diapers! At this point you're still upset. I figure it must be that adult mind! I'm going to take that too! You don't want to lose your dirty adult thoughts but if you're to be de-stressed, then I must! You're so cute and widdle in your cloth diapers which you then use because you don't know any better! We'll have to get used to this, as I'll be changing your diapers forever and ever my dear... I'm going to take care of you ALWAYS my little bb, as your new mo.mmy!

File Size : 277 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 10 minutes

Rapidgator link:
CONCERNED_GIRLFRIEND_TURNS_YOU_INTO_A_BB.mp4
Old 04-03-2019, 08:24 PM   #73
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Miss Roper & Mistress Tangent - Ravaging A Little Lamb

Miss Roper & Mistress Tangent - Ravaging A Little Lamb

Description:
Poor little Lizzy Lamb has no idea what she's in for, wide-eyed, restrained to a piece of dungeon furniture and at the disposal of Miss Roper & Goddess Tangent. The pair plans to invade every one of her holes, gagging and fucking her pretty face clean of makeup with balled up fingers & thick strap-ons. Her tight little pussy filled and stretched open, their large cocks taking turns pounding into her. There isn't one moment when Miss Roper and Goddess Tangent allow her to be empty, whether it be with their body parts or fluids; parting her mouth wide and spitting into her face and throat. This little lamb is completely destroyed by the hands and strap-ons of Miss Roper & Goddess Tangent. Tears filling her eyes, which roll into the back of her head; the ravaging sends her spiraling into the depths of subspace as her body is used as a vessel for Miss Roper & Goddess Tangent's amusement and pleasure.

File Size : 743 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 13 minutes

Rapidgator link:
Ravaging_A_Little_Lamb.mp4
Old 04-03-2019, 10:17 PM   #74
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Mika - Sensual Brain Candy

Mika - Sensual Brain Candy

Description:

I want you to let go. Give in to me. You were born to serve, born to obey. Relax, let everything go. Just stare at me, look into my eyes, listen to my voice and let it all go. Just focus on me. All you need is me. All you need is my voice. All of your stresses, all of your thoughts, let them melt away as you get lost in my eyes.

You love obeying me. You were born to obey me. Give in to me. You are going to fully dedicate yourself to being my online slave. It’s going to change your life. This is your fate. You were born for this. You were born to please me. Worship me. You can’t look away. Serve, worship, obey. Serve, worship, obey. Everything else just melts away except for me. Give in to your submissive desires. Obedience is pleasure, please is obedience.

mp4 [ 647 mb | 8 min | 1280*720

Rapidgator link:
slavetomika.mp4
Old 04-03-2019, 10:29 PM   #75
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Alexandra Snow - Son Sent Away To Goddess Snow For Proper Sissy Training

Alexandra Snow - Son Sent Away To Goddess Snow For Proper Sissy Training

Description:

Ellis’ mother has sent him away to his aunt’s, Goddess Alexandra Snow, for some proper training. His mother would like for him to become more feminine, and fortunately, her sister is an expert sissy slave trainer. While away at Auntie Alexandra’s, Ellis will be fucked with a strap-on every day. Ellis’ boy parts will be locked away in a little pink chastity cage and auntie will hold the key. When Alexandra sends Ellis back to mother, she will be the perfect fully-feminized sissy girl.

File Size : 1.06 GB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 14 minutes

Rapidgator link:
Son_Sent_Away.mp4
Old 04-04-2019, 12:11 AM   #76
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Brittany Marie - Dick Licker

Brittany Marie - Dick Licker

Description:

You fucking suck a little pussy. Therefore you're being demoted to dick licking. You will be the best at it, I just know it! Pull that dildo out of you're ass and get to sucking! Practice makes perfect after all! I want to see your progress as you try and gobble down that whole cock for Me you fucking dick licker!

File Size : 530 MB, Resolution : 1280×720, Duration : 00:07:07

Rapidgator link:
Dick_Licker.mp4
Old 04-04-2019, 01:37 AM   #77
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Jasmine Mendez - Popping Brothers Virgin Ass On Camera

Jasmine Mendez - Popping Brothers Virgin Ass On Camera

Description:

Its My brothers First Time & I wanted it to be extra special. Tripod Camera is Set up, Brother is Tied down, lights camera ACTION!

I fuck him Mercilessly then revile his identity for all to see, Im sending a copy of this clip to everyone he knows as a bday present if he doesn't agree to be my strap on bitch.

Oh he WAS so tight for me!

File Size : 918 MB, Resolution : 1280×720, Duration : 00:08:20

Rapidgator link:
Popping_Brothers_Virgin_Ass.mpg
Old 04-04-2019, 03:37 AM   #78
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Goddess Rainn - Feet Orgasm Denial

Goddess Rainn - Feet Orgasm Denial

Description:

I know My feet get you so hot and hard. You love to get lost in the mesmerizing feeling of watching My feet, listening to My soothing voice, and giving in to the addiction in your mind. That's why I'm using this clip to tease you and feed that foot-loving addiction of yours... but no cumming! I know how much I turn you on and by denying you a foot orgasm, I'm only making you want My feet even more...

Sex Acts: Foot worship, tease and denial, orgasm denial

File Size : 516 MB, Resolution : 1920×1080, Duration : 00:08:51

Rapidgator link:
Feet_Orgasm_Denial.mp4
Old 04-04-2019, 04:25 AM   #79
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Goddess Rainn - Bratty Tease and Denial

Goddess Rainn - Bratty Tease and Denial

Description:

Don't I look so sexy in all black lingerie? My hot body makes you want to explode! Well go ahead and stroke until your dick is raw but in this clip there's NO CUMMING! LOL! I'm going to tease you all I want, just because I can! Denying you losers is hilarious to Me and since I make the rules I get to deny you any time I want.

Sex Acts: Tease and denial, ass worship, pantyhose worship, feet worship

File Size : 524 MB, Resolution : 1920×1080, Duration : 00:09:16

Rapidgator link:
Tease_and_Denial.mp4
Old 04-04-2019, 01:20 PM   #80
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Charlotte Stokely - Teasing My Puppet

Charlotte Stokely - Teasing My Puppet

Description:

I know how much you wanna see my titties, is your cock twitching? Do you wanna see me slide my panties off? Well, I’m gonna use your weaknesses against you . I’m gonna turn you into my little mind fucked puppet.

Stroke your cock while I tell you all the things I’m gonna do to you! And after I have you pledging your devotion I’ll give you a cum countdown to seal the deal!

File Size : 514 MB, Resolution : 1920×1080, Duration : 00:11:16

Rapidgator link:
Teasing_My_Puppet.mp4