Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-29-2012, 09:16 PM   #1
forcekitten

forcekitten has initial reputation
Question Rape walks...

Hi, I'm new.

Wondering if I'm the only one who goes on "rape walks". I don't do this often, but occasionally I get so horny that I go out in the middle of the night with nothing but a dress on, hoping that someone will come along & rape me. Sometimes I'll even wear my butt-plug.

Any tips? d:

Discuss.
forcekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:12 PM   #2
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by forcekitten View Post
Hi, I'm new.

Wondering if I'm the only one who goes on "rape walks". I don't do this often, but occasionally I get so horny that I go out in the middle of the night with nothing but a dress on, hoping that someone will come along & rape me. Sometimes I'll even wear my butt-plug.

Any tips? d:

Discuss.
What a coincidence! I often go out for "rape walks" too! I get so horny I go out in the middle of the night looking for a woman wearing nothing but a dress.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:30 AM   #3
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Make sure you let us know next time you go out for a walk.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:27 PM   #4
spartan

spartan Level 2 (200+)spartan Level 2 (200+)spartan Level 2 (200+)

Ah, the eternal dilemma; you're out at night, you see someone, and you must ask yourself, "Is she a like-minded woman who actually wants it, or is she just an unwilling fool in the wrong place at the wrong time?" Sadly my dear, I fear most like-minded men would be unlikely to actually take you in such a situation for that very reason. You're more likely to get an actual, potentially-dangerous rapist doing that. Then again, maybe that's what you want, in which case all I can say is "good luck!"
spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:03 AM   #5
forcekitten

forcekitten has initial reputation

Heh heh. Thanks for the advice. I suppose part of the thrill is not knowing the potential of the danger.
forcekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:58 PM   #6
fledgling

fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)fledgling Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by forcekitten View Post
Hi, I'm new.

Any tips? d:

Discuss.
Letting us know where you live would be helpful.
fledgling is offline   Reply With Quote