Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-28-2008, 01:46 PM   #1
brutalize_me

brutalize_me has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to brutalize_me
Default Preying for a Break.

It seems like the last thing I remember is walking out of my house and running over to my firends car. I was excited and couldn't wait to get to the house party. It was at Brad's house, his parents only left him alone maybe once a year but everytime they did he threw the party of the year. We never had to worry about fake ID's or anything to get drink because he always managed to get them there for us.

I had a huge crush on a guy the I knew was going to be at the party so I had take extra care getting ready so that I would look my best. I didn't want to dress like a total slut but I wouldn't make sure that he couldn't miss me either. Fresh out of the shower, shaved and clean and slipped into a skimpy little pink lace g-string and matching bra. I pulled on a white skirt that came a couple inches above my knees, but hugged my ass tightly, one of my more attention grabbing features and a nice tight, black halter top, cut low, exentuating my cleavage and breasts but not revealing the pretty pink lace. I even chose a lip stick that closely matched the colour of my underwear. I wasn't planning on putting out but I wanted to be preparred - just in case, so I put a condom in my purse aswell. I topped the outfit off with a pair of black leather boots that clung to my calves and ended just below my knees, 5inches stillettoes. I still would even stand to his shoulder as I was just a petite little thing.

The problem with being young and being given an unlimited supply of free booze is you never know when to say enough is enough and now I find myself wondering down a dark lit street. I have my purse but it seems I left my phone at Brad's house and I have no idea where I am or even what time it is. What I do know is it is cold, dark, windy and that I am lost. I takes a few minutes but I finally get the nerve to ring the doorbell of a house on the street. There is a light on in the kitchen but I know that really doesn't mean much. It's a very nice neighbourhood, the houses here start at like $750 000 so I don't think that anything bad could happen. At worst they might call the cops and then I could at least get some help. I hear the bell ringing inside the house and wait a moment. Nothing. I ring and pray for a break...

*Note* I am looking for someone who can write long, detailed replies, similar to what I have posted here. Feel free to message me to get a little more information about myself, limits, desires etc.
brutalize_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I answer the door and see you standing there cold and dazed. Can I help you I ask and you say something about a party and being lost. I’m not really paying attention to what you’re saying I’m looking you over.

Well come into the kitchen I just made a fresh pot of coffee it’ll worm you up. I ask you how you like your coffee and fix it that way and come over to the table setting the steaming cup in front of you.

Now tell me again about this party. As you tell me the story all I can think about are your breast.
I hear someone else enter the room turning around I see its Sara. Sara I’d like to introduce you to sorry I didn’t catch you name. I’m looking at Sara she’s wearing an almost see through robe over her leather bra and panties. Pardon me Sara but what are you doing up here. Well when you didn’t come back down stairs I came up to find you Jill was to scared to come up so I said I would go.

You ask if you could use the bathroom and I tell Sara to show you were it is and tell her to come right back if she knows what’s good for her.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:12 AM   #3
brutalize_me

brutalize_me has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to brutalize_me

I try to explain why I am at your door this late but it come out muddled, mostly from the alcohol. Not like it really mattered though as your eyes scanned up and down me. My arms crossed sure under my breasts as I try to keep warm, my skin covered in goosebumbs from the wind and my nipples hard and showing clearly through my top. You invite me in and I willingly enter letting out a sigh of relieve to feel the warm air wrap around my body. "Double, double will be fine Sir, thank you so much!" I don't even drink it at first but rather wrap my hands around it and let the heat radiate into them.

I explain my situation again when you ask me to and am still too drunk to notice that you eyes never leave my breasts. I get the strory out a little better this time and you catch all you need to, I am lost, drunk and very much in need of a little help. I hear the footsteps on the stairs and look over to see a rather attractive woman coming up. Based on how she is dressed I start to feel a little uncomfortable seeing as to how I must have interupted something. I nod, "Hello Sara, I'm Sherry." She nods back but says nothing to me. I hear the mention of Jill and now I know I interupted something and start to feel really awkward.

"Sorry, Sir. Might I use the bathroom please?" You instruct Sara to show me the way and top it off with a little threat. She does as she is told and go into the bathroom, not because I needed to but because I was starting to get a bad feeling in the kitchen there and I needed to think of what the hell I could do now. I start to feel as though I might have chosen the perfectly wrong house on the street. I step out of the bathroom and quietly make my way back to the kitchen. I can hear whispering as I get closer but I can't make out what is being said. Just before I come around the corner into the kitchen Sara strides past me, either with a great deal of confidence or very upset - I can't tell. "Um Sir, I was wondering if I could make a phone - to see if I could find a friend or maybe my Dad to come get me?" Without words you simply nod and point to the phone offereing it to me. I pick it up and turn my back away from you. I dial the number of the friend that took me to the party and press the reciever to my ear but all I hear is a dialtone. I pull the reciever away a little confused.
brutalize_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:02 AM   #4
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

You look confused with the phone still in your hand I say what’s the matter dear not working the phone company assured me they would have it fixed by now. Well why don’t we go into the front room. I’m sure it will be fixed soon.

Another cup coffee my dear. I fix you another cup but this time I add half a sleeping pill not enough to knock you out just make you a little disoriented. You are sitting on the sofa with Sara and I’m in a chair across from you. You drink most of the coffee and put the cup on the end table Sara is sitting with her legs crossed. You see my look at her with a frown and she immediately uncrosses her legs opening them wide so you can see her panties. Can I try the phone again you ask and I pick up the one next to me listen then say nope not fixed yet

Tell me about the party you went to did you expect to find a boy there and what about your friend did she leave you there alone. It must have been terrible for you not knowing anyone and how did you get out on the street alone? As I talk to you Sara lays her hand around your shoulder slowly letting her fingers play with the color of your blouse opening it up just enough to see a little of your pink Bra.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote