Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-20-2006, 03:57 PM   #1
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Stupid Bitch (revisited)

(thanks Joanna for finding this again)

You climbed off me. Yeah, i saw the guilt in your face...did you really just say "sorry"? You bastard. You fucking bastard. Yeah, you wont look into my eyes...my teary eyes....yet you just took me...raped me...destroyed my innocence...but you couldnt look me in the face...never again will i joke about losing my virginity...because you took it...raped me of it. You bastard. Look at me you fucker...you bastard. I may be crying...my body may be small and fragile now...but you wont take my mind....not now...not ever.

Later, he had my mind after all. I try a pathetic slice at my wrists...oh and swallowing a handful of my mothers ibroprofen...but not too many obviously...look at me...help me...anyone. No one cares silly bitch. Just pick myself off the floor and push me head under the shower...can you drown yourself in a shower?

Later still. You again. Shaking my fathers hand in welcome, smiling and joking, sharing a cigar as you avoid looking at me. Why am I shivering. Shaking like a wet cat? The drunk whore in the corner, my mother, doesnt even notice when I run upstairs. Slamming my door. Hiding under my covers like i was 6 again, in my best party dress...its late. But he opens the door. again. "Sorry" he says. Why...why is he sorry...as he pushes brutally into me again. Why say sorry. The bastard.
Old 11-20-2006, 04:04 PM   #2
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

I can also copy and paste my original reply

wow there isn't really much one can say to this sorry doesn't cover it.
still from what I can see you have become a talented person a cool person intelligent and free minded and nice dispite the anguish that S.O.B inflicted on you..
So in the end he didn't get your mind or your spirit so you beat the fucker in that way.
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote