Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-28-2013, 09:25 PM   #241
Knottyguy
Privileged Member

Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by papabear69 View Post
Nice, Knotty. Contrary to my draft record, redheads and asians are my weakness.
Awesome, then you should love my next couple picks!

1-Rebecca Herbst
2-Grace Park
3-Emmanuelle Chriqui
4-Michelle Krusiec
5-Molly Quinn
6-Rachelle Lefevre
7-Deborah Ann Wol
8-Erin Chambers

Knottyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 01:09 PM   #242
xd1212

xd1212 has initial reputation

1. Erin Heatherton - she will first be broken. I will tie her face down, hands to feet on the bed. I will play with her tits, body and clit. I will kiss and lick every part of her body. Everytime she cums, I will expand the pear of anguish in her ass a little more and insert a thin reed into her finger/toenails. Once she begs me to fuck her, I will give her a scenario to play where I will give her the prettiest she has, and go out for a romantic dinner. A vibrator will be put into her underwear too to make it more humiliating. She will have scripted lines on what to say, and I will get to touch her wherever I want in public and she will act as if she is enjoying it. We will then go back and then we will begin an entire night of me entering her...

2. Alice Eve - I'll fuck her where she's never gone before

3. Lindsay Ellingson - there will be alot of modeling

4. Julie Henderson - I'm gonna run my hands all over that body, especially the arms and legs

5. Yesica Toscanini - yummm

6. Melissa Theuriau - I'll make her report live to everything I am doing to her in that seductive french of hers

xd1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:33 PM   #243
Knottyguy
Privileged Member

Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1-Rebecca Herbst
2-Grace Park
3-Emmanuelle Chriqui
4-Michelle Krusiec
5-Molly Quinn
6-Rachelle Lefevre
7-Deborah Ann Wol
8-Erin Chambers
and the 5th and final red head
9-Amanda Reghetti

Old 08-29-2013, 09:48 PM   #244
xd1212

1. Erin Heatherton - she will first be broken. I will tie her face down, hands to feet on the bed. I will play with her tits, body and clit. I will kiss and lick every part of her body. Everytime she cums, I will expand the pear of anguish in her ass a little more and insert a thin reed into her finger/toenails. Once she begs me to fuck her, I will give her a scenario to play where I will give her the prettiest she has, and go out for a romantic dinner. A vibrator will be put into her underwear too to make it more humiliating. She will have scripted lines on what to say, and I will get to touch her wherever I want in public and she will act as if she is enjoying it. We will then go back and then we will begin an entire night of me entering her...

4. Julie Henderson - I'm gonna run my hands all over that body, especially the arms and legs

6. Melissa Theuriau - I'll make her report live to everything I am doing to her in that seductive french of hers

7. Alyssa Campanella - two pics to fully appreciate this redhead (I realize I do not yet have of them), we'll role play a jock finding a nerd girl alone at night

Last edited by xd1212; 08-29-2013 at 09:52 PM.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:30 AM   #245
The sapphicist

The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I do hope you boys don't mind sharing with a lady. My first pick is Brenda song. If roll up in a windowless van and choloroform her-hey I'm a rapist, not especially strong at that. She'd wake up naked her hands tied behind her back, wearing a collar that keeps her chained to the floor. A machine fucking her hard, dry, and fast. It stops when she licks me to orgasm.
The sapphicist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 08:02 AM   #246
Knottyguy
Privileged Member

1-Rebecca Herbst
2-Grace Park
3-Emmanuelle Chriqui
4-Michelle Krusiec
5-Molly Quinn
6-Rachelle Lefevre
7-Deborah Ann Wol
8-Erin Chambers
9-Amanda Reghetti
and finally
10 Maria Menounos

Old 08-30-2013, 12:04 PM   #247
xd1212

7. Alyssa Campanella - two pics to fully appreciate this redhead (I realize I do not yet have of them), we'll role play a jock finding a nerd girl alone at night
8. Jessica Pare - she'll make a good housewife, time to stock on up raven haired girls

Last edited by xd1212; 08-30-2013 at 12:10 PM.
Old 08-30-2013, 12:29 PM   #248
The sapphicist

The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What's that AnnaSophia? All the mean men want to rape you? Come right here, and settle down. Your friend's got you. Here take a sip of this it'll help. Oh, you're feeling light headed? Come on, I'll help you into bed. Then rape her for hours while she flops around in a drug induced stupor.

1) Brenda Song
2) AnnaSophia Robb
Old 08-30-2013, 02:08 PM   #249
papabear69
Banned

papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What a great few rounds of redheads being drafted there! Thanks for the introductions to Rachelle Lefevre & Alyssa Campanella, either of whom I hadn't heard of before! I see The Sapphicist is starting off strong with two PYT's, Brenda Song and AnnaSophia Robb. Well done, sir! Man, only six slots left to fill? So many choices. I wish we had more roster spots.

THE PICK:

With my fifth pick, I select supermodel LILY COLE, age 26, England.

THE ENCOUNTER:

"Go on, Cunny-Bunny," I insist, my voice think with lust as I cause the lens of my hand-held camcorder to zoom in on my next little playmate's face. "Look into the camera and tell your father what you are."

The aperture fills with the round elfin features of English supermodel Lily Cole, who obeys by looking up at me with a pair of sad, gorgeous blue-grey eyes. Her strawberries-and-cream complexion glistens with a sheen of cold sweat, and her pink freckled cheeks redden in shame as Lily steels herself and complies.

"I'm a slut, Daddy," Lily answers, her cute English accent tinged with humiliation. The blush from her cheeks deepens and begins to creep down to her chest.

"And what kind of a slut are you, Cunny-Bunny?" I ask, pulling the drawstring on my pajama pants and letting them pool to the floor. "Tell your father what kind of a slut you are."

Lily glances at my hardening cock then back up into the camera. "I'm a cockslut, Daddy," she says, as tears begin to well up in her eyes. "I'm a total, utter cockslut, and I live to get fucked by my Master."

"And what else are you, Cunny-Bunny?" I ask, moving closer to stand right above the kneeling supermodel, all the while keeping her exotic elfin features in frame.

Lily blinks away the tears in her eyes, causing one to stream down her cheek. I bring up a hand to wipe the tear away with my thumb, then let my thumb drift over to Lily's pink cherry lips to stroke them softly. "I'm a whore," answers Lily, her soft slender body giving a visible shudder.

"Oh, a whore are you?" I sneer, cupping the sexy young redhead's chin. "Do you think Daddy wants to know what kind of whore his daughter is?"

"I'm a cokewhore," Lily answered, her eyes filled with shame. "I'm a filthy fucking cokewhore, who'll do anything for a taste."

"Feel like doing a little bump right now, Cunny-Bunny?" I ask, fisting my thick heavy fuckstick and holding it up to Lily's face. "Go on. Show Daddy how his cokewhore-cockslut of a daughter likes to get down."

Lily licks her lips subconsciously as she reaches down and applies a dime-sized measure of white powder to the top of my angry swollen dickhead. Taking my hefty penis lovingly in her hands, the stunning redhead leans forward and quickly snorts the white powder off of the flared mushroom shaped tip. Lily makes sure to clean the end of my knob off with a long luxurious swipe of her tiny pink tongue.

"Look into the camera, Cunny-Bunny," I command, and Lily peers back up into the camcorder's lens, her nostrils red and angry from the cocaine she has just inhaled. A light sprinkle of white powder still lingers around the corner, as she flashes a false forced smile, which melts away as quickly as it came. "Tell Daddy what you want, now."

"I want to get fucked, Daddy," says Lily Cole, performing her rehearsed lines for the camera. "I'm a nasty, no-good cokewhore and a cockslut, and I want my Master to fuck me rotten while you watch. Will you watch me get fucked, Daddy? Please?"

"I bet Daddy really will watch this vid Cunny-Bunny," I smile, placing the camcorder on a tripod and shoving my redheaded supermodel onto her back on the bed. "I bet he'll stroke his little cock and watch his little girl getting fucked over ... and over ... over. Now spread your fucking legs, Cunny-Bunny. Let's give Daddy a good show."

THE HAREM:

01] Lena Headey (age 39)
02] Keira Knightley (age 28)
03] Olivia Wilde (age 29)
04] Freida Pinto (age 28)
05] Lily Cole (age 26)
06]
07]
08]
09]
10]

Last edited by papabear69; 08-30-2013 at 02:13 PM.
papabear69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 05:08 PM   #250
Knottyguy
Privileged Member

Nice pick. Never heard of her before!
Old 08-30-2013, 05:19 PM   #251
The sapphicist

Ma'am papabear, I am a ma'am. I just like raping women.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:55 PM   #252
papabear69
Banned

papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)papabear69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The sapphicist View Post
Ma'am papabear, I am a ma'am. I just like raping women.
A woman after my own heart! I commend you on your taste, Ma'am. Enjoyed reading your answers on the '40 Questions' thread, too!
Old 08-30-2013, 06:26 PM   #253
papabear69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knottyguy View Post
Nice pick. Never heard of her before!
Thanks, Knotty. Lily Cole was in my top 5 of redheads, along with Cintia Dicker, Leanna Decker, Barbara Meier, and, of course, Molly Quinn. I never counted Christina Hendricks or Emma Stone because they had been drafted long before I got here.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:12 PM   #254
xd1212

8. Jessica Pare - she'll make a good housewife, time to stock on up raven haired girls

9. Lin Chi Ling - she's a fighter, she'll struggle and she'll be so ashamed. I'll make her pretend she enjoys every minute of it

Old 08-31-2013, 12:58 AM   #255
papabear69
Banned

THE PICK:

With my sixth pick, I select Trinidadian-born recording artist NICKI MINAJ, age 31, United States.

THE ENCOUNTER:

"Just like that, bitch," I growl, tightening the slack on the gold rope chain in my fist. "Back that fat fucking ass up and take this amazing cock." The gold chain tinkles in time to loud rhythmic clapping sounds made by my plaything's round ghetto booty, as it slams back into my lap with increasing speed and force. I wipe away the sweat dripping from my brow and wrap the gold chain even tighter around my wrist, gritting my teeth as I yank it back towards me. The chain is attached to a golden spiked dog collar, which is fit snugly around the neck of American hip-hop artist Nicki Minaj.

My yanking pulls Nicki's head up off of the kennel floor with a vicious jerk that I hope damages her vocal cords. Nicki's wide brown eyes bulge as she chokes, and a long strand of saliva dribbles down from her open mouth. I love the way her tongue hangs out of her mouth when I choke her. It is a look that truly suits her - that of a panting bitch in heat. "You love it, don't you?" I huff, slamming the entire length of my impressive manhood into her box with bestial ferocity. "You love the way your Master's cock feels in your rank ratchet fuckslot."

Nicki fails to answer me, so I lean forward to grab the brown-skinned slut by her silky black hair weave extensions. Nicki groans pitiably at the excruciating arch I am forcing her back to form, and I respond by taking the fat gold chain and wrapping it around her face. The annoying female rapper has no choice but to accept the unforgiving metal into her mouth like a filly takes the bit. I twist Nicki's head around so that I can look into her eyes, all the while maintaining the frenzied pace of our doggystyle fuck. "I asked you a question, bitch!" I seethe through clenched teeth.

I smile triumphantly as Nicki Minaj responds with a couple of pitiful high-pitched dog barks. "Two barks for yes," I sneer, sensing my impending climax as I hammer away behind her. "Master always knows what his pretty little puppyslut loves, doesn't he?" Another pair of ridiculous poodle barks, accompanied by the tell-tale series of tremors from her gushing snatch that signals her fifth orgasm of the session. "Ooooh, cumming again?" I coo. "Master's about to cum too. Does Master's pretty puppyslut want him to dump his load in her filthy cunt?"

I don't wait for her answer, emptying my swollen balls into her womb with a loud victorious growl. As I drag the length of my man-meat out of her ravaged pussy, I hear a soft familiar whine behind me. Sitting there patiently on his haunches is my trained pet Doberman Pinscher. I drop Nicki's gold chain as the black dog pads over to sniff at her raised round ass. I rise to my feet and make room for the Doberman, who promptly begins lapping at the fuck juice spilling out of Nicki Minaj's gash. The dog's slimy red cock has already extended from its sheath.

"She's all yours, boy," I grin, turning to walk out of the kennel and leave the Doberman to help himself to my sloppy seconds.

THE HAREM:

01] Lena Headey (age 39)
02] Keira Knightley (age 28)
03] Olivia Wilde (age 29)
04] Freida Pinto (age 28)
05] Lily Cole (age 26)
06] Nicki Minaj (age 31)
07]
08]
09]
10]

Last edited by papabear69; 08-31-2013 at 02:00 AM.
Old 08-31-2013, 02:47 AM   #256
The sapphicist

I like them young and with an innocent look. I think budding actress Elizabeth Gillies fits this profile well. . A brunette Togo with my Asian and my blind. This one I would tie up on a saint Andrews cross and run the tips I chair all over her body. Then my to the. Finally climbing on and slowly gyrating against her while I bring myself to orgasm.

1) Brenda Song
2)AnnaSophia Robb
3)Elizabeth Gillies.
Old 08-31-2013, 11:23 AM   #257
papabear69
Banned

I LOVE Liz Gillies! Great pick, Sapphicist. And I like the use of the Saint Andrew's Cross. Very nice. I'd love to watch you use and abuse her.

You're right, Jackpot. It's crazy how many sexy high-profile and popular celebrities are still floating around out there. We're all just scratching the surface, here. Good job on grabbing Naomi.

Last edited by papabear69; 08-31-2013 at 11:27 AM.
Old 08-31-2013, 11:58 AM   #258
The sapphicist

With my fourth pick I take supermodel Nina Agdal. I think this athletic beauty should have been on the cover instead of Kate upton. But I book her to a fake shoot, and as she models I keep putting her in racier and racier things. Lingerie, tight leather corsets, chokers and high heels. I finally suggest cuffs, and she agrees. When they click on, I put down the camera, drag her to the floor, slowly undue everything she is in, and fuck her.

1) Brenda Song
2) AnnaSophia Robb
3) Liz Gillies
4) Nina agdal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (18.8 KB, 318 views)
Old 08-31-2013, 01:51 PM   #259
xd1212

9. Lin Chi Ling - she's a fighter, she'll struggle and she'll be so ashamed. I'll make her pretend she enjoys every minute of it

10.Zhou Wei Tong - I can't wait to cum between those boobs, they are great penis massagers
Old 09-01-2013, 01:49 AM   #260
Poison

Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The sapphicist View Post
1) Brenda Song
2) AnnaSophia Robb
3) Liz Gillies
4) Nina agdal
I sure hope you can handle all that fine pussy, little lady.

-

As for me, I think I'll go for the very lovely Ms. Jennifer Aniston. Had a thing for her ever since Friends.

1. Freema Agyemann
2. Laurie Holden
3. Jennifer Aniston
Poison is offline   Reply With Quote