Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-06-2014, 07:53 PM   #1
familiartoy

familiartoy Level 1 (100+)familiartoy Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to familiartoy Send a message via Skype™ to familiartoy
Default what's you perfect number

Ok this is poo r victim and rapist alike, how many do you want in on the rape. One? Two, Three? For me any if them 1,2,3 is good after not enough to do to keep the cocks going. Maybe up to 5 if you count one in each hole and a cock in each hands to force jack off? What do you all think?
familiartoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:32 PM   #2
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It depends on my mood. Sometimes, I just want a one-on-one encounter. Sometimes, I want a threesome where a friend and I take care of the victim. Still other times, I'm in the mood for a small party, perhaps 5 guys and the victim. And then there are times when I want to have a major social event, with 10, 20, or even 50 or more guys and one poor victim. The more the merrier!
Old 02-07-2014, 05:21 AM   #3
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Most of my threads are questions for the rapists but my fantasy is to be the victim of tricky girls drugging me and tying me down for an abuse. I'm asking questions for fantasizers of the rapist side because this whole fetish is fascinating but I want to be attacked by girls. It is difficult to believe one girl can take me down although it is possible, so I tend to fantasize about the number 3 or 4. A group of nymphomaniac girls attacking me when I return home after a long day. A small street with weak lightnings.... they are talking to each other leaning on a wall smoking cigarettes, I first believe they are hookers, I keep going, and when I'm passed them I get a real hard knock behind my knees. It makes me fall down on my face. I feel my arms being forced behind me and tied. One of the girls turns me over and say 'You gotta fight for a free cock these days ! what a fucked up society ! but you know what girls ? I'm ready for the war ! I'm fucking sick and tired to wank alone in front of tv fashion shows ! that moron don't look like a model at all but at least he's right here and if I put a bag on his head I can imagine he's a model and fuck him all night !'
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:50 PM   #4
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

I agree with Darksyde - it's a mood thing. AND it depends on who I play with. Generally, I go with "the more, the better"... but then there are times when I want it to be intimate and personal.
I want one person to be concerned about me and what he'll do to me. His actions are so brutal and sinister that I would not be able to concentrate on more than that.

On the other hand - nothing beats a gang.The many hands that I can not shake off, the overwhelming force of the many and yes...the fact that they all wish to be pleased at the same time. I think five-at-once would be possible if the gang does a good job coordinating and really has me on my knees quickly...
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 04:32 AM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One on one.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 05:14 PM   #6
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi3 View Post
I agree with Darksyde - it's a mood thing. AND it depends on who I play with. Generally, I go with "the more, the better"... but then there are times when I want it to be intimate and personal.
I want one person to be concerned about me and what he'll do to me. His actions are so brutal and sinister that I would not be able to concentrate on more than that.

On the other hand - nothing beats a gang.The many hands that I can not shake off, the overwhelming force of the many and yes...the fact that they all wish to be pleased at the same time. I think five-at-once would be possible if the gang does a good job coordinating and really has me on my knees quickly...
can I just rape you 5 times and we call it intimate?
Old 02-13-2014, 04:59 PM   #7
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Usually 3-6 perps in my fantasies, although sometimes just me works just as well.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:04 PM   #8
forest4thetrees

forest4thetrees Level 2 (200+)forest4thetrees Level 2 (200+)forest4thetrees Level 2 (200+)

depends on my mood... there are pros and cons to each scenario...
forest4thetrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 04:42 PM   #9
newguy2013a

newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)

One on one unless they're shackled and tied up, for me to do what I please, hehe.

I mean, in all honesty, unless you've raped them to the point of mindbreak, you can't really expect to be able to do them without them being at least constrained somehow, if you're gonna do multiple, that is.

That, or do a gangbang.
newguy2013a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 06:04 PM   #10
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The more the merrier is my mantra, after all, if I'm going to be used and abused as fuck meat what better way is there than a large group of guys having their fun?. I'd be raped constantly.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 09:23 PM   #11
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Most of my threads are questions for the rapists but my fantasy is to be the victim of tricky girls drugging me and tying me down for an abuse...'
Hmmm....maybe I and my girls need to pay you a visit Shy....hmm?

As for me, I'd have to say up to 3, or in rotations of 3 at a time. I only have 3 holes...and I'm not coordinated enough to jerk anyone off while I'm being raped by 3. Someday I'll learn, though...
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:06 PM   #12
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

Fantasies:

As a perpetrator, I am a solo act, or have a bi female partner-in-crime to share the fun with me. I/we have either a single victim, upon whom we can focus our undivided attention, or multiple girls all bound and helpless so they can watch as we rape each one in front of the others, all wondering which one of them is going to be next.

As a victim, it can go any way. She can have me all to herself, or share me with a friend or a group of any size. I can be the lone target, or one of many, like the victims in the above scenario.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 02:00 AM   #13
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetlust View Post
Hmmm....maybe I and my girls need to pay you a visit Shy....hmm?

As for me, I'd have to say up to 3, or in rotations of 3 at a time. I only have 3 holes...and I'm not coordinated enough to jerk anyone off while I'm being raped by 3. Someday I'll learn, though...
Oh but we'll have you trained yet SL... I'm cocksure of that

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 02:30 AM   #14
TickleRape

TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One or two at a time, definitely. I like the idea of being stuck in some kind of pillory where my bottom half is at fucking height and I'm just perfectly restrained. In this fantasy I can't see the men lining up, they can't see my face, but they can torment my tits while they fuck me hard.
TickleRape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:54 PM   #15
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Most of my threads are questions for the rapists but my fantasy is to be the victim of tricky girls drugging me and tying me down for an abuse. I'm asking questions for fantasizers of the rapist side because this whole fetish is fascinating but I want to be attacked by girls. It is difficult to believe one girl can take me down although it is possible, so I tend to fantasize about the number 3 or 4. A group of nymphomaniac girls attacking me when I return home after a long day. A small street with weak lightnings.... they are talking to each other leaning on a wall smoking cigarettes, I first believe they are hookers, I keep going, and when I'm passed them I get a real hard knock behind my knees. It makes me fall down on my face. I feel my arms being forced behind me and tied. One of the girls turns me over and say 'You gotta fight for a free cock these days ! what a fucked up society ! but you know what girls ? I'm ready for the war ! I'm fucking sick and tired to wank alone in front of tv fashion shows ! that moron don't look like a model at all but at least he's right here and if I put a bag on his head I can imagine he's a model and fuck him all night !'
The girl gangs are a real problem, but one girl can also take you easily if she has a gun, or if she drugs you, or if she is trained in some form of martial arts. I know this from my own experience; girls in my fantasies often work alone, and I never seem to have even a chance against them. The loners are harder to spot in the shadows, too... And it's getting really bad in my neighborhood, to the point where no male is safe now even just walking down the street. I can hardly go anywhere any more without some lithe, athletic girl pouncing on me and dragging me into a dark alley to have her way with me. Staying at home doesn't help either; they all seem to be experts at picking locks, and I've lost count of how many times just this year I've been jolted awake by a leather-gloved hand clamped over my mouth, a knife point at my neck, and a soft voice hissing in my ear, "Make one sound and I will cut you and find another cock to play with tonight. Now turn over nice and easy and put your hands behind your back." Lately they seem to be tying me up a lot more tightly and thoroughly than should be necessary, too, and I end up with rope-marks all over my body for the whole day. I don't dare go to the police, because all of the officers here are women for some reason, and the way they look at me and twirl their handcuffs when I go into the station makes me nervous. I really don't know what to do.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 12:19 PM   #16
MasochisticBrea

MasochisticBrea has initial reputation

One on one if only brute force and strength is going to be used. But most definitely up to 5 if being tied up at some point.
MasochisticBrea is offline   Reply With Quote