Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-21-2012, 04:21 AM   #41
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Look around Amy you're not strapped to a table your in class and I'm disciplining you." As the Professor spoke he started to undo her leg bindings. "I told you before about bringing a vibrator to class, but you don't listen" He went over and prepared a chair. "You are wearing your school uniform, see Amy, but you were caught playing with that vibrator on your nipples again. I have to punish you Amy for your own good, look Amy your classmates are watching you," The Professor reached over and looked into herr eyes, they were glazed over and he could see that she was convinced that this is a dream. He went over to the chair, "Amy you have stripped to your under garments of your free will now I want you to take off your panties and get on all fours on the table"
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:30 AM   #42
unwillingsatin

unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)

Her lower lip trembled with shame at being caught. She'd stripped... she knew she had. She could remember doing so in her dream. Her hands covered her tits and she spun around seeing the whole class snickering at her, smirking, making comments about her. Her cheeks flamed brilliantly, her knees crossed together... and that movement reminded her that she was shaved like a little girl.

"I'm sorry Professor, I'm so sorry!" Slowly, she shimmied out of her panties, bending over as she did so, feeling even more shame as her class mates saw her slick pussy, her tight little asshole. She folded her panties and climbed up on the table. It was just like her dreams. She'd been bad and now he was forced to use her as an example... Her head hung between her arms, red curls almost hiding her face. She hoped none of them noticed her shaved pubic area, but maybe that had been done so the training could be easier... they'd have an easier time seeing her trembling little labia, the long stretch of perineum, her very tight little pink bottom hole.

Head hanging, she imagined that the big mirror or camera was brought in so they could clearly see what was going to happen. "Please, Professor, I'll be good. I'll never do it again. Please... please I don't want to!"
unwillingsatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:38 AM   #43
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Amy I want you to tell the class why you keep bringing a vibrator to school with you," the Professor demanded as he smacked her bare ass with his hand, "Tell them why you are getting aroused at this moment," he spanked her again and again feeling her ass and watching it go red, "tell the truth and then I'll stop the spanking, unless that's what you want then I'll continue, always tell your Professor the truth why are you playing with vibrators in class," he spanked her again angling himself so her face was just above his crotch.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:51 AM   #44
unwillingsatin

unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)

She cried out at the first spank, but her body lifted up a little offering her smooth curves to him. She'd never been spanked in real life before, but it felt just like it did in her dream. "I ... I don't know. I think I wanted to get caught." The class burst into laughter at this, one of the boys in the front making a thrusting gesture with his hips. Amy cried, hiding her head, but this only lifted her little ass up higher for him. The further spanks burned and heated her very slick sex. "I'm ... I'm aroused," she said choking on the word, utterly ashamed to have to admit it, "Because I'm... an exhibitionist and a masochist. I'm so ashamed. Please, tell them they can't tell anyone! My mom would just die!" As the spanks continued, she found her face moving very close to his pants, to what seemed like an erection and she felt terrible! She'd never have the courage to service him, to ask him to use her... to make her feel like he could do anything with her. One of the students watching the camera display of her unprotected sex perhaps, wondered if they were going to get to watch her cherry pop and if girls really did scream from the pain of it.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:58 AM   #45
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"So you want me to keep spanking you, no I think something more humiliating is in order, " the Professor said taking the vibrator and rubbing it against her ass hole, "If you want me to put this in your ass I want you to look at all your classmates while you help me with the erection you caused." He told her "This is what you're really like, you want me to humiliate you more don't you? When my cock is out I'll put this in."
Old 02-21-2012, 05:02 AM   #46
unwillingsatin

"Yes, Professor," she whispered, "But I'm afraid it'll hurt a lot when it... goes in... and then I'm afraid that everyone will look and see it holding me... open." Her eyes filled with pleading tears, wishing she could have been punished privately, not with everyone seeing her little hole spread open, see him hold her still so he could put the punishment in place... the boys would be thinking about... about if they could catch her and put something else in her. She'd be the slave of the whole class for the rest of the year... like some sacrifice for the fertility of the school. "Please Professor, don't let them watch. I'll... I'll suck you if I can."
Old 02-21-2012, 05:11 AM   #47
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Now Amy you should have thought about that before bringing sex toys to class, I think it would serve you right to be the classroom sextoy," he said rubbing the toy back and forth against her ass, enjoying the humiliation she was feeling over her delusion, besides this is a special class and no one will do anything without my permission," he spanks her a couple of times "Now be a good girl and take your punishment," he smiled as he touched her wet crotch.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:17 AM   #48
unwillingsatin

Her cheeks went pinker from the slaps. She laid her head down on the desk, her hips lifted to him. Her sex was so slick and hot with the best and most natural lube. Fear and a need for him to dominate her drove her knees closer together, as if that would keep him from doing what he was going to do to her entrance. "Please Professor, I'm afraid. I don't think I can hold still."
Old 02-21-2012, 05:26 AM   #49
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Do you want to suck my cock, Amy? if you do then you have to co-operate, I do this you because girls like you need to be punished, a little humiliation and you won't do it again," I'll give you a choice Amy, you can either pleasure me like this, or y ou can get on your knees and beg to suck my cock while you pleasure yourself with your fingers and toys. But hurry up and make a choice if you want to be dominated," The Professors cock was super hard and he could barely contain himself as he watched Amy lose herself in his suggestion.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:29 AM   #50
unwillingsatin

"I don't know," she said, confused. "Please let me serve you, Professor. Please make my mouth yours, take your pleasure of me because I was made to serve you. Please use me for your pleasure," she begged.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:50 PM   #51
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Then pull out my cock and serve me, let them watch you being obedient so no one questions me afterwards," I start rubbing the vibrator up and down between your ass crack and spank you some more.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:02 AM   #52
unwillingsatin

The burning warmth of the spanks bring the world a little bit more in focus, but not in a reality kind of way... Blush flared across her face. She had to get out! She couldn't let everyone see her ... take a cock in his mouth... or see her take her punishment in her virgin ass. "No!" She cried out, trying to crawl forward to off the exhibition table... she couldn't be made the example! "No! I've been good. I can't! I'm not... I'm not the example!" Sobbing she crawled forward a more, thinking she was making much better progress than she was. The class commented, giving commentary about how she was too the example and had to be subdued or their education would be limited. They needed to see wickedly painful examples made of her! "No!"
Old 02-24-2012, 03:05 AM   #53
Larzaius
Privileged Member

I spank your ass, "You will set an example, " I pull out my cock, and spank your ass some more "Now suck it" I say grabbing your head with my free hand. "Suck it or your punishment will be worse," I grab the vibrator and start pushing it in your ass. Your resistant is making me even harder then before.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:08 AM   #54
unwillingsatin

As the vibrator beings to spread her open, her tight muscle burns and she cries out, her pretty pink mouth opening. She's not thinking about the Professor's big cock, only about the pain of the vibrator forcing her open, about if she moves her ass enough it won't get any farther in. "No! Oh please! I can't!"
Old 02-24-2012, 03:17 AM   #55
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The Professor spanks her ass harder, his cock was pulsing now and before she could protest anymore he forced it in her mouth. He was amused as her eyes pleaded for help from students that were not really there and who were apperently taunting her. "You see this is what happens to bad little sluts like you" he whispered "If I feel any teeth I'll let two of them examine you,"
Old 02-24-2012, 03:22 AM   #56
unwillingsatin

She shook her head vigorously, completely unsure what to do with his thick cock in her mouth, but she desperately did not want to be bound so student fingers could examine her, explore what a female slave looked like, how to clean one out, how to maintain or punish one. Tears rolled down her cheeks. At least the hard violation in her ass wasn't going in any deeper. On her hands and knees, trying as hard as she could to get the burning intrusion out, she held her mouth open, feeling deeply, deeply humiliated that her fellow classmates were watching the professor's cock move into her, knowing she could taste him and that he was going to make her like it. Her sobs made her mouth vibrate around his cock, made her mouth wet and warm.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:31 AM   #57
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Now Amy I want you to thank me for letting you suck my cock, I want you to tell all your classmates how much you enjoy the taste, and how you want to swallow all my cum and confess what kind of girl you really are." The Professor while he moved the vibrator back and forth in her ass "Be a good little girl and this won't turn into a group examination," he whispered to her
Old 02-24-2012, 03:36 AM   #58
unwillingsatin

She most definitely didn't want it to be a group exam. She'd dreamed that way too many times, bound as they made her into their slave, using her for educational purposes. Sobbing loudly. "Thank you Professor for," she sobbed, her voice hitching as the vibrator felt like it went deeper than it had, violating her in the way only a slave would get violated. "You tasted wonderful, Sir... I... I want," she cried again, trying to thrust forward, anything to get away from the hard object humiliating her.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:40 AM   #59
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Try saying it again a lot of them didn't hear that," he said easing up "And finish each sentence clearly" I spanked your ass "For every sentence you miss or hesitate on that's another sensative area that will be revealed and probed, now say it all again but clearly," He pulled the vibrator out halfway and watched his new toy with amusing arousal
Old 02-24-2012, 03:46 AM   #60
unwillingsatin

It was a reward that the penetration was pulled a bit out, letting her body close in... at least deep in side. She turned to the class. They all watched her with hungry eyes, watching her tits sway, like they new they were going to get to play with them, test them. To keep that from happening, she said, "Thank you, Professor for letting me suck your cock. You taste wonderful." The last part was so hard because she knew it was part of the experiments, to see how to make the subject swallow sperm... and sperm, it could be used to impregnate a subject, so she feared it a great deal. "I want to swallow all of your cum, Sir. I'm ... I'm a bad girl who must serve the class for educational purposes, with nothing private or too intense." She sobbed then, hanging her head, for a moment not sure how she would escape serving.

Tags
domination, humiliation, larzaius, unwilling satin