Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #1
Shotgun John

Shotgun John has initial reputation
Default Asian Celebs you want to Rape

Who are the hottest Asian celebrities you want to Rope & Rape?
Shotgun John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:01 PM   #2
Shotgun John

Shotgun John has initial reputation
Default Star Trek Enterprise Babe

Linda Park

Shotgun John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:18 AM   #3
littlebrunetteslore

littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to littlebrunetteslore

Linda Park - good call. Loved watching the fight scene between her and T'Pol in the Mirror Universe episode.

So many hot Asians I've fantasized about over the years - most of whom are STILL hot. I'll have to dig up some pics but here goes...

Tamlyn Tomita (hot in Karate Kid II, lots of indie movies and endless guest appearances on various SciFi shows since)
Ming Na (remember seeing her for the first time in some lame NBC sitcom - think it was "The Single Guy" but damn, she was still hot recently in "Stargate: Universe")
Lucy Liu (Hot as heck back in her "Ally McBeal" days, even hotter in the "Charlie's Angel's" movies)

More recent pics...
Grace Park (from "Battlestar Galactica" and just think, as a cylon there were thousands of her to play with! If you killed one, it's consciousness would just be uploaded into another body so you could theoretically rape and kill the same girl over and over and over and over...)
Kelsey Chow (Disney channel hottie, on probably the lamest Disney show ever "Pair of Kings" she needs her OWN show!)
Brenda Song (Another Disney hottie who should have her OWN show)
Malese Jow (last I saw her she was playing Tamlyn Tomita's daughter on "Vampire Diaries" mother-daughter and hot ageless vampires!)
Moon Bloodgood (hottie from the last "Terminator" movie and currently playing a hot medic every week on "Falling Skies")
Does Kristin Kreuk count as Asian being half-Chinese? She's always been my favie! Glad to see that after "Smallville" and the flop that was "Streetfighter: Legend of Chun Li" she's at least getting a chance at a new series on the CW. A reboot of the old "Beauty and the Beast" series from the 80's that starred Linda Hamilton.

I won't even go into the countless J-Pop, K-Pop, race queens etc out there... but I will take a moment to note Zhang Ziyi. If it's true that Chinese politicians paid a million US dollars to bang her, damn! What does she DO?
littlebrunetteslore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #4
Subin

Subin has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Subin
Default Don't even get me started...

There are too many....I will go into the JPOP and KPOP ones though

JPOP
-Nana Mizuki --> hot for 31 yrs old
-ELISA -- a former model turned singer/idol
-the bitches of AKB48
-Yui Aragaki
-Chiaki Kuriyama (played as that schoolgirl bodyguard in Kill Bill)
-Ayase Haruka
-I can go on

KPOP
-Yoona from SNSD (HOTT)
-Taeyeon
-Yuna Kim (not KPOP but the figure skater idol)
-probably most Korean actresses since they all look the same after plastic surgery
Old 08-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #5
Alyssa

Alyssa Level 1 (100+)Alyssa Level 1 (100+)

I'm looking to play a role like this on yahoo messenger. Add me if you are interested. alyssa_1982_007@yahoo.com
Alyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:08 PM   #6
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

MY favourite asian celeb that I want rape is Ai Shinozaki. WAnt to see her sweet face in tears and pain when I rape and torture her and her soft big breasts are made for a good and long tit fuck. ONe men after another should shoot his sperm from there on her cute face.

Another one is singer, actress and model Aya Hirano. If she give a concert the horny fans should knock out the security and then they throw her on the stagefloor, rip off all her clothes and rape her there. THe micros are still turn on so that every men in the hall hear her screams and get horny from it, so he move towards the stage too and want to rape her body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subin View Post
-the bitches of AKB48
Excellent choice. Such big girl groups are made for funny hunt and rape games like set them free in a isolated forest and horny rich rapist hunt after them to catch and rape them.
Also it is fun to inprisoned them in small room and then let the double or triple number of men in. The room would be full of nude flesh and the screams of all rape girls would be a symphony of pure lust for us men.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #7
Subin

Subin has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Subin

[QUOTE=lordbyron23;1129387]

Another one is singer, actress and model Aya Hirano. If she give a concert the horny fans should knock out the security and then they throw her on the stagefloor, rip off all her clothes and rape her there. THe micros are still turn on so that every men in the hall hear her screams and get horny from it, so he move towards the stage too and want to rape her body.

/QUOTE]

I bet you Aya Hirano would enjoy it. Didn't you hear how she got kicked off her agency (not sure if she signed a new one) b/c she slept with every member of her band except for one guy in it (poor guy lol) and apparently they took pics. That girl would enjoy being raped. Even if she says no in the beginning
Old 09-17-2012, 05:49 PM   #8
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subin View Post
I bet you Aya Hirano would enjoy it. Didn't you hear how she got kicked off her agency (not sure if she signed a new one) b/c she slept with every member of her band except for one guy in it (poor guy lol) and apparently they took pics. That girl would enjoy being raped. Even if she says no in the beginning
Man, you are right she would enjoy it. That's something I don't have calculated in my plan. But how can we let let Aya Hirano unraped? I think for such things like sleeping with her band members we must punish her!
Maybe we should integrate some extras to the rape. Let her first play her rule that she don't want it but as soon as we see the joy on her face we bring something in that she don't like.
Maybe like pissing in her mouth or on her body or little SM lections, like for every men that she enjoy she got one whip slash. I#m sure that after this lections she is in fear of every cock that fuck her, because she fears that her body like the feeling of being rape and got more whipslashes for this feelings.
I think we should let the guy that was unfucked do this. So he had some fun with her too, but in a different way.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 08:38 PM   #9
princecharming

princecharming has initial reputation

Lana Condor. Damn, I want her SO bad...

princecharming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 11:09 AM   #10
Boy Toy

Boy Toy has initial reputation

Constance Wu would be my choice. First I would force her on her knees and shove my cock in her mouth. I'd facefuck her until I cum deep in her throat. After that I'd tie her to a pole and start fucking her while listening to her moaning in pain. The idea of my thick, rock-hard cock going roughly inside her tight Asian pussy is so exciting. Gang rape also sounds like a hot idea, so then I'd watch countless other men taking their turns with her, and they would all cum inside her or cover her sexy body with cum.

Boy Toy is offline   Reply With Quote