Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-19-2012, 02:33 AM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Teachers Pet

I wait for her, she's attractive, eager to please and excited to be taking part in a new experiment in human behavior, the only thing she doesn't know is she is going to be my test subject. A nubile 19 year old ready for my control.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:43 AM   #2
unwillingsatin

unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)

Amy Flynn admired her professor more than she was ever likely to admit. She'd keep her secret thoughts about him well to herself, even if there was just a touch of blush on her cheeks when she entered his classroom. It was well after school hours and she was honored to have been invited to participate in his projected.

Her long red hair was up in a ponytail, curling naturally around her neck. Her green eyes filled with hope and excitement. She wore no lipstick, but her lips were a deeper pink, innocent just like the rest of her. She wore a skirt, the first she'd ever bought - and she bought it for her professor. It was a dark navy slit up the back just a bit. Her blouse was a sheer white affair, buttons up well past the full swell of her breasts. Under her clothes, she wore her favorite white lace panties and bra, and then of course cream colored pantyhose and heels that were higher than she'd ever worn. Tablet held in her arms, she knocked and stepped into his domain. "Professor? I hope I'm not too early!"
unwillingsatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:53 AM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(Did you want first person or 3rd) The professor observed Amy from across the room. His future subject and slave beaming at him from across the room. She smelled of innocence and eagerness to please, The professor noticed the blush she was wearing, it always surprised him how some of the girls crushed on him. He was 6'1 and 180 pounds, fit but not muscular, short cut blonde hair and blue eyes. He was almost twice her age but that didn't matter experience counted for these matters. It was his expereinces that helped him find the chemical solution that he was going to use on her and others if she was sucestible. He struggled to hide his growing erectionas he noticed her legs hidden behind the cream panty hose and the blouse that showed her ample bosom
Old 02-19-2012, 03:00 AM   #4
unwillingsatin

unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)

(I prefer 3rd for myself, but I don't mind if you write in first, even if it's mixed, as long as we're both enjoying playing!)

Amy bit her lower lip for a moment, took a deep breath, hoping that her shirt wasn't too revealing as the thin fabric moved over her breasts. She closed the door, stood up straight and professionally. "I've cleared my schedule for the whole weekend, Professor. I can help you with anything." She crossed to his desk, the heels giving her a bit of a more grown up walk.
Old 02-19-2012, 03:04 AM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"That's good Amy," he said as he went to the kettle with his special tea to help you relax more. "Why don't you have a seat and have some tea with me" I took a quick peak in the back room to make sure everything was in place
Old 02-19-2012, 03:08 AM   #6
unwillingsatin

"Wonderful, Professor. I really am very excited about this opportunity. Your work is so exciting!" Amy was 5'4", a very smooth and toned body, but with curves to her hips, and breasts that were fuller than she would have liked, full C cups - which wasn't that helpful for someone who wanted to be a respected academic. She sat down demurely, set her tablet on his desk and and wondered if he'd have noticed her... sexually, if she'd just worn lipstick. "I really loved your last lecture, Professor.
Old 02-19-2012, 03:11 AM   #7
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Well you've always been a good student Amy and I'll be happy to have you for the weekend" in more ways then one the Professor thought to himself as he admired her curves, a buldge growing in his pants, he thought it best to sit down before she noticed to much.
Old 02-19-2012, 03:15 AM   #8
unwillingsatin

"Thank you so much for the tea," she said. She wasn't actually that fond of tea, but she wasn't going to tell him that. She smiled over the rim of the cup, sipped, found it very tasty, took a much bigger drink, then set the cup down. Her head felt... fuzzy... so very quickly. She sighed, soft pink lips parted, green eyes glazing over just a little. Unselfconsciously, her pink tongue licked at the corner of her mouth, a slow careful lick. "Professor, what is this project about? I mean, what will be studying? I feel very," she said, her voice slowing as she slumped a little in the chair, one graceful arm slipping over the edge of the chair. "Funny..." And then she was out, the the white of her blouse innocent against the perfect cream of her young breasts.
Old 02-19-2012, 03:26 AM   #9
Larzaius
Privileged Member

As the sedative takes effect the Professor ponders his prize, he carries her to the next room which seems just like an ordinary study, and it is except it has a trap door leading to a sound proof lab. He carries her down and places her on the table, being very careful he takes off her blouse and skirt, he's tempted to strip her completely naked, but no he wants her to willingly do that herself for him. If the experiment works she will be his slave, compelled to follow every order he gives her no matter how degrading, he takes of her shoes and straps her spread eagle to the table. He then goes and gets a pair of small pink vibro clamps and gently places them on her nipples under her bra, he then prepares the machine. He waits for her to awaken
Old 02-19-2012, 03:31 AM   #10
unwillingsatin

The sedative doesn't last that long. The vibrations on her virgin nipples is the first thing she feels, then the straps as she tries to move. Still foggy, she realizes her legs are spread, legs cold... just the white creamy pantyhose and her favorite white panties covering her bright red pelt. She gasps head coming up, legs and arms struggling. "No! Oh god!" Tears fill her eyes, tears of shame and fear. The little vibrators continue purring on her captive nipples and she shakes her chest, causing her breasts to sway as she tries to free herself from them. "Professor! Help me! Please! What's happening? Oh god!" No matter how she tries to bend her legs, they're still too far apart and she's completely unprotected.
Old 02-19-2012, 03:42 AM   #11
Larzaius
Privileged Member

e: Hello Amy ready to start the experiment, " I rub some cold cream all over your body, "This is a very special room it has some o fthe disocveries I've made over the years. The cream I'm applying will make oyour body a lot more responsice to sexual stimuli. I push a button and the vibroclapm starting going faster I lick my fingers and start slowloy runbbing your legs working my way up to your white lace panties.
Old 02-19-2012, 03:46 AM   #12
unwillingsatin

"No! Professor! What are you doing?" As his hands moved over her body, in such a clinical way, she felt... humiliated as if she were just an experiment. Her hips lift off the table, trying to... to something! Her fur lifted her panties up a little, gave a little mound there... and there might already be a small wet spot there on the white. "Get your hands off of me! Did you take off my clothes? Help me! Someone help me!" Her feet flexed, toes pointing, ankles twisting, but his hands smoothed that horrible cold cream on her... until she stopped struggling a bit, just crying, her breasts shaking as she cried. "Please, Professor! Please let me go! I'm a virgin! I don't know anything about sex! Please! Please... please don't.... violate me."
Old 02-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #13
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The Professor looked at Amy's panties, sorry my dear but this won't do at all. He reached down and started tryong to pull her panties down. Amy I'm afraid Ii'll have to shave you first before we can continue. He takes a handful of his special cream and plaes it on you mound
Old 02-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #14
unwillingsatin

"No! Stop!" Every touch felt more intense as the cream sank in. Shame so hot burned in her cheeks as he pulled the front of her panties down, revealing bright red curls. The cream soaks in, at once being a bit like a shaving cream, but also doing its job of making everything more sensitive. The cream slips down over her clit, along the lines of her virgin labia, into her passage, even slowly dripping farther down between her frightened, clenching ass cheeks to the perfect pink pucker there. The vibrating clamps keep happily working, but reason is quickly leaving. "OH god, please! Don't shave me! I'm a full grown woman! Why are you doing this?"
Old 02-19-2012, 06:40 PM   #15
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Very simple Amy your an attractive young lady and I'm planning on retiring with a harem of willing submissive young ladies. He Professor smiled and went over and got his shaving kit. Now just relax enjoy the sensations going through you. It will make the shaving go easier
Old 02-19-2012, 06:55 PM   #16
unwillingsatin

"I'm a serious academic," she yelled, her spread legs struggling in the straps, fresh tears slipping from her eyes. "Please don't shave me! You'll never make me submissive!" Her unprotected mound shifting, lifting, trying to get any kind of leverage or advantage... her mind couldn't accept that he could just pull her panties down, shave her. She was afraid of what it would feel like, horrified by the idea of being smooth.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:59 AM   #17
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Now hold still you wouldn't want me to cut you would you" the Professor said secretly amused, he gently grabbed some of her pubes and clipped them with a pair of scissors that were included in his kit. He wanted to make sure that the big bunches were out of the way while he shaved her. "Don't worry Amy I have no intention on violating you, I won't have to, you'll ask me to take you and to keep you soon enough" He continued cutting big clumps of hair. He then went over to a sink and filled a small bowl with water and started putting the razor to her pussy.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:21 AM   #18
unwillingsatin

She would never, ever, ask him to take her! Never ask to stay with him! To be fair, a few minutes before hand, she probably was very close. Crying softly, she tried really hard to hold still as he cut away her beautiful red fur. She'd been so proud of it, of the way it filled out her panties. Being shaved took her back to a time in her life when she had less control. Each swipe of the razor, slicing away her power and control made her want to scream, to tell him exactly what she was going to do to him. As the razor moved near her hooded clit though, she froze, whimpering, her legs straining to draw closed. She had a large clit, pink and already swollen. No one had ever seen the soft petals of her labia before, the tight entrance of her vagina. At least the panties stil covered her a bit, hiding those things from him. "You don't have to do this," she tried to reason, her breath catching at the end as one larger drop of the medical cream melted into her delicate lower entrance.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:39 AM   #19
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Have to, no, want to definently," The professor finished. He was happy to see the cream was taking effect as her clit was large and swollen, he gently brushed his finger against her labia and felt the juices on his fingers. He smiled and pulled a digital camera from his pocket and took some pictures. Then he went to his drawer and came back with a small silver vibrator, it wasn't turned on yet and he slid it gently against her lips, then he reached over and started to put her underwear back on. He then went over and wheeled a machine back to the table that Amy was strapped down to. He pulled three small wires that were attached to clamps remiinicent of jumper cables. He turned of the vibrators on her nipples. "Now Amy this is a special polygraph machine I'm going to ask you some rather personal and revealing questions and you better answer honestly, do you understand"
Old 02-20-2012, 03:24 AM   #20
unwillingsatin

His finger sliding over her very private parts brought even more blush to her cheeks, darkened her lips and she closed her eyes tightly, telling herself that he didn't have all the power! He Didn't! That touch vibrated through her though. Her eyes were still closed when he gently, almost kindly slipped the vibrator between her labia, holding them apart, it's chill surface touching her swollen clit. Even after her panties were drawn back up the vibrator felt like it violated her, holding her labia part, resting next to her tender entrance. The sensations, which she couldn't get out of her head, brought more tears, more struggling, which did nothing at all to dislodge either the vibrating clamps or the vibrator from her panties. Struggling did however brush the nylon of her panties over her now smooth and very sensitive pubic area, making her feel vulnerable and ashamed. Worst case scenarios ran through her mind.. that he was video taping it.. that when he'd finished with her she'd be sold at auction or some horrible thing. When he spoke, her eyes opened and were drawn to the horrid looking clamps.. She'd scream for sure if he put those things on her! They look liked they'd hurt terribly, hurt her even. "I'll tell you anything you want to know, Professor... I will."

Tags
domination, humiliation, larzaius, unwilling satin