Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2011, 10:50 PM   #11
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
Lets look at things from the beginning. Why was the Second Amendment enacted? So that white people can shoot the Indians. Then so that white people could shoot black people. Now the Mexicans are the problem.
I'm not sure where you are from or what your background is, but you need to read up on history a bit. The Second Amendment was put in place to defend America from threats such as the British or the French. It was the Militia that greatly contributed to America winning its independence. It had nothing to do with shooting Native Americans. It was put in place so that newly formed federal government had the ability to defend itself against very powerful and formidable enemies from abroad.

Quote:
Gun culture doesn't really exist, it is in fact a culture of violence. America was created through violence, expanded with violence, grown by violence and today it holds onto what it attained through violence, weather threatened or acted upon. Violence is not just socially acceptable, but even celebrated.
I'd be hard pressed to find that there is a single part of the world that was not created or expanded through violence. Maybe Antarctica? History shows that violence was the basis of every civilization that ever rose. Doesn't make it right, but doesn't make it an attack point either.

Quote:
They say criminals will be the only ones that have guns. Are they unarmed today? But they say the public is also armed, so it makes them safe. HOW? Does an M16 stop a bullet from a Beretta? Think about what happens when an armed criminal breaks into a house. If he encounters an unarmed tenant, he has to choose between 10 years in prison and a life in prison. And when he encounters an armed tenant, the criminal has to choose between killing or being killed. Oh, but it's really not the problem in him being a criminal, since we know that 'criminal' is just a code word for a n*****.
I don't see too many people running around with M16s in the part of the world I live in. I do know that the crime rate in my city and my state is very low and the reason is that criminals here know that they have a very real chance of being on the wrong end of the gun should they decide to break the law. It almost seems that you are trying to some how justify someone being a criminal here. I'll ignore your racial statement here since you seem to somehow have problems with people of race.

Quote:
The so called freedom through guns? I can see how a redneck could believe that shotguns and automatic rifles will keep the tank and jet fighter armed government at bay. Oh hold on, it's not really to keep the government at bay but the wrong people out of the government. All those liberals and civil rights campaigners better not think about enforcing equal rights around here or we'll give 'em the wrong end of the 12 gauge, yeehaa!
As I said earlier I know nothing about you or your background. But is seems here that you toss the "redneck" title around with as much abandon and disrespect as you do the "n*****" (sic) word. You're just trying to throw some gas on the fire with these statements. Guess that is why they call this the rowdy room. If you have a point to make here it is lost on me.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote