Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-27-2006, 04:54 PM   #1
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default On: Double Dipping

I'm interested in what people have to say about double-dipping, i.e., simultaneous vaginal and anal intercourse.

Ladies? Have you ever experienced it? What did it feel like, and was there any pain? To what extent was it pleasant? Or both? sHow much motion did you provide, as opposed to what the guys did?

Guys! Same questions for you--was it pleasurable enough that you'd do it again? Were you on the front, or the rear? And in what order did you enter?

Both: What about complications: did something happen which made it exciting? Or spoiled the experience? Ladies, have you experienced any negative effects afterwards, psycholgoically or physically?

If it will help you answer more completely, then log off and answer anonymously. Has anybody been involved in a non-consensual double-fuck? Under duress? While drunk?
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 05:09 PM   #2
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me
I'm interested in what people have to say about double-dipping, i.e., simultaneous vaginal and anal intercourse.

Ladies? Have you ever experienced it? What did it feel like, and was there any pain? To what extent was it pleasant? Or both? sHow much motion did you provide, as opposed to what the guys did?

Guys! Same questions for you--was it pleasurable enough that you'd do it again? Were you on the front, or the rear? And in what order did you enter?

Both: What about complications: did something happen which made it exciting? Or spoiled the experience? Ladies, have you experienced any negative effects afterwards, psycholgoically or physically?

If it will help you answer more completely, then log off and answer anonymously. Has anybody been involved in a non-consensual double-fuck? Under duress? While drunk?

lol

ur krazy
Old 04-27-2006, 06:50 PM   #3
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Curious, too. Aincha gonna help?
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 09:17 PM   #4
swoosh

swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swoosh has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Ecoli

Ecoli is what happens to the lady!!!

If you double dipped here is my rule

Always have a fresh Condom, any change when your if you are switching.
swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 12:00 AM   #5
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

There is only a not too thick flesh which separates the anal tract from the vaginal tract.
I have heard of cases where this piece of flesh ruptured with all kinds of complications.

But why not, you only live once. Go for the gusto.

C'est la vie.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 01:36 AM   #6
alice

alice Level 2 (200+)alice Level 2 (200+)alice Level 2 (200+)

I think some people misunderstood your question. You're not talking about ass fucking then cunt fucking. You're talking about both at the same time.

Been there, done it, love it. Which hole first? It's up to her, unless she's asked you to just use her holes in which case you guys get to choose.

Depending on the position it can be hard for the girl to give a lot of movement to the process - unless the guys can get in a rhythm. One guy in while the other guy pulls out, or both of them slamming in at the same time.

I've been told that guys like to be one in one out because their dicks actually rub against each other inside of the girl when they're moving like that and it supposedly feels great. If you can get past the whole idea of a guy's dick rubbing against yours. Just remember where your dicks are and it should not be a problem.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:13 PM   #7
Murlough

Murlough has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4 View Post
There is only a not too thick flesh which separates the anal tract from the vaginal tract.
I have heard of cases where this piece of flesh ruptured with all kinds of complications.

But why not, you only live once. Go for the gusto.

C'est la vie.

Thin walls rupture? I'd never do this! Even if I only live once...
Murlough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 12:28 AM   #8
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've never nor ever would do this rl but in fantasy of course. It goes with the whole humiliation theme and sometimes there is a 3rd guy...
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:28 PM   #9
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Done this with my wife and a friend. Loved it because of how much she was turned on. On the other hand, you can't escape the primary sensation that you are basically rubbing dicks together. With a little maturity and confidence, you can ignore this, but it is hard for it not to be too awkward.

Eiffel Tower is much more fun.
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote