Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-20-2010, 09:27 AM   #1
leesehill

leesehill has initial reputation
Default wife rape

My all time favourite fantasy is the rape of my ex wife by two or three intruders during a robbery. Anyone share similar
leesehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:57 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

From what I have seen posted, many do. I use to get requests for stories about exactly that topic.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:46 PM   #3
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Whether it is an ex or current wife it seems to be a pretty common fantasy from what I've seen and read here. I certainly enjoy that fantasy and have had the opportunity last fall to come close to that.

It started many years ago when she asked me if I would like to see her with another man and of course I agreed. I had the chance to watch her screw a couple of guys over time but it kind of petered out. Then just before our anniversary she asked me if I wanted anything special and I shared the closest I could come to my fantasy – watching another guy take her when she was tied to the bed blindfolded.

I did have to compromise a bit but came close to my fantasy. Here is how it went down:

I posted a generic ad on craigslist and of course got a lot of responses. After some careful screening I did run across a guy that was willing to tie her up and go for it. I met him several times to get to know him better before I introduced the two of them one night. She knew I had been talking to him and to my surprise she decided to go through with it.

We went to our house and she put on some crappy clothes as she didn’t want to ruin anything nice. We had arranged for a safe word of course. She wouldn’t let him blindfold her as she wanted me to do that. She then laid back on the bed and I watched my new friend tie her spread eagle to the bed. He started out nice and loose so she could move around a bit. He then took out a knife and started to remove her clothing. It didn’t take long for him to remove her clothes. She didn’t move much as this was going on but I could see her chest heaving up and down.

He took off his clothes and started playing with her only to find she was already soaking wet. He proceeded to tighten up the ropes and then wasted no time getting down to business and after a while of his dick in her she was straining at the ropes as wave after wave of orgasms hit her as he pumped her deep and hard. As I was watching her strain against the ropes it wasn’t hard to imagine her being raped like that. He wasn't rough with her but did screw her brains out. She came several times which might not fit every guys fantasy, but it worked for me. Her struggling against the ropes as she came each time was very hot. After he was done I watched his cum drip out of her and got some nice pictures of that.

I got sloppy seconds and believe me, they were the best seconds I've ever had in my life. There was just something awesome about fucking my wife when she was lubed with another guys cum. He didn't mind taking her a second time either and I sure as hell enjoyed watching that even more as this time he lasted a far longer time.

She's never told me, but I always wondered what she was thinking as some other guy was tying her up when she was blindfolded and then cutting her clothes off exposing her everything she had for his pleasure. We had a safe word that she never used. She did tell me she enjoyed having another dick in her.

We've not done this again for other reasons but for one night it sure was a hell of a show and is as close to my fantasy as I’ll ever get. And that’s good enough for me.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:59 PM   #4
DeepSouthSadist

DeepSouthSadist Level 1 (100+)DeepSouthSadist Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to DeepSouthSadist

I definitely have that fantasy. And it seems to get stronger over the years! We could trade info and write for each other . . .
DeepSouthSadist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 04:11 AM   #5
smallrody

But what about if the 'new friend' in the real-life rape roleplay is a HIV carrier?

Would it be better of if he could use a condom before taking your ex/current wife?
Old 04-08-2011, 04:17 PM   #6
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesehill View Post
My all time favourite fantasy is the rape of my ex wife by two or three intruders during a robbery. Anyone share similar
Oh yeah of course I think of that. Usually taken by more than 3 guys.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 03:30 AM   #7
smallrody

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigal View Post
Oh yeah of course I think of that. Usually taken by more than 3 guys.
Why more than 3 guys? A woman have only 3 accessible holes, what the rest of men do then?
Old 04-09-2011, 06:12 AM   #8
Franky M

Franky M has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallrody View Post
Why more than 3 guys? A woman have only 3 accessible holes, what the rest of men do then?
The more guys the better. Three holes taking at a time. The others can take a rest, cheering up the rapists and think about what next to humilate her. That's what I always fantasize about my wife. She is taken by a large group of men and is gang raped for hours after hours while the guys taking turns when raping her brutally and painfully. Everyone new is fresh and thrusting is huge dick powerfully into her orifices.
Franky M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:20 AM   #9
smallrody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky M View Post
The more guys the better. Three holes taking at a time. The others can take a rest,...
I know that when a cunt channel is big enough it can take 2 cocks together, but will it be possible for a cunt to take more than one cocks at a time, say three tiny cocks (triple-penetration)?
Old 04-09-2011, 03:56 PM   #10
Franky M

Quote:
I know that when a cunt channel is big enough it can take 2 cocks together, but will it be possible for a cunt to take more than one cocks at a time, say three tiny cocks (triple-penetration)?
I would be worth to try...
Old 04-09-2011, 04:50 PM   #11
smallrody

Quote:
I would be worth to try...
LOL..! My wife surely can't take it as she hardly taking two at a time even if she is raped.

Last edited by smallrody; 04-09-2011 at 04:55 PM.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:15 AM   #12
Franky M

Quote:
LOL..! My wife surely can't take it as she hardly taking two at a time even if she is raped.
If getting raped my wife is not getting asked how much she can take. That is the nature of rape. Rapists do not ask... they take. Same would be for your wife.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:12 AM   #13
smallrody

Holy molyy..! I can't imagine how would it be like having more than 2 cocks in my wife's tight snatch when she is getting a group raped. She must find it very painful I believe...hurr
Old 04-10-2011, 08:49 AM   #14
Franky M

Quote:
Holy molyy..! I can't imagine how would it be like having more than 2 cocks in my wife's tight snatch when she is getting a group raped. She must find it very painful I believe...hurr
Better would be a bunch of cocks in her snatch, ass and mouth at the same time. She will think that the world is only existing out of hard cocks and nothing else. Surely an artitistic routine but with some practise they will manage. And a rape has to be painful to be a good rape... at least in my eyes.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:12 AM   #15
smallrody

Quote:
....And a rape has to be painful to be a good rape... at least in my eyes.
Now...I don't understand why there are women interested in roleplay rape in REAL if a good rape has to be painful. The best possible answer I can think about is that these women must have L to XXXL sized snatchs, thus they actually feel good about having real-time RP rape with group of big guys....lol

Also, during a rape I don't think it is technically possible for 3 men to position themselves between a woman snatch at any one time. Don't you think it is not possible?
Old 04-11-2011, 03:53 PM   #16
Franky M

Quote:

Also, during a rape I don't think it is technically possible for 3 men to position themselves between a woman snatch at any one time. Don't you think it is not possible?
Yeah, three in one snatch would be quite a jostle.

But three guys entering an entrance of its own (mouth, snatch and butt) would be a good possibility.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:17 PM   #17
smallrody

Quote:
Yeah, three in one snatch would be quite a jostle.
The only way 3 guys can possible do it at a time inside a cunt is by placing 1 guy on top, 2nd guy at the bottom, and the 3rd guy keeling at the side.

The guy at the side would need to has a cock of at least a meter long in order to make this highly challenging sexual position a success...lol
Old 04-12-2011, 01:16 PM   #18
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Backup for when one cums or loses the lead in his pencil. Ya gotta have backup on a mission.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:18 PM   #19
bigal
Privileged Member

Quote:
The more guys the better. Three holes taking at a time. The others can take a rest, cheering up the rapists and think about what next to humilate her. That's what I always fantasize about my wife. She is taken by a large group of men and is gang raped for hours after hours while the guys taking turns when raping her brutally and painfully. Everyone new is fresh and thrusting is huge dick powerfully into her orifices.
Thats exactly what I meant.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:48 AM   #20
Marian T

Marian T Level 1 (100+)Marian T Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
You really know how to arrange a sound rape. Truly, I love your ideas. Would love to take the place of your wife.
Marian T is offline   Reply With Quote