Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-02-2009, 06:00 AM   #1
Hugues_de_Sade

Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)
Default The lust for rape and aestheticism

Do the lust for rape and aestheticism walk hand in hand?

I think that an ideal day would look something like this:

Reading German romantic poetry and pondering dusty volumes of forgotten hermetic lore and listening to Chopin in the morning.

Raping your bitch in the afternoon and offering her up for more humiliation and degradation to an unknown girl at the luxury hotel in Venice or Florence or some other lovely place full to the brim of treasures of art where you are staying.

"But if you piss on her and make her lick you clean you have to tip her. Okey? A dime will be enough."

Then during the evening you bring your bitch and the other girl who has turned out to be an intelligent and conversable fellow baddie sadist who wants to help you to tame your bitch to a 3 star restaurant.

I agree with my relative the marquis that women need excellent food and from time to time it's so good to see them really pleased.

Last edited by Hugues_de_Sade; 03-02-2009 at 06:15 AM.
Hugues_de_Sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:16 AM   #2
kellyb987

kellyb987 Level 1 (100+)kellyb987 Level 1 (100+)

Definitely an interesting way to express your "duality of man". Maybe you can find some art that combines them as well. "Rape your bitch" in a room hung with the hellish paintings of Hieronymus Bosch while listening to some appropriate music.

Perhaps the desire for the intellectual and beautiful serves to heighten the thrill and degree of degradation experinced by you and your bitch. I like the idea!
kellyb987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:28 PM   #3
Hugues_de_Sade

Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyb987 View Post
Definitely an interesting way to express your "duality of man". Maybe you can find some art that combines them as well. "Rape your bitch" in a room hung with the hellish paintings of Hieronymus Bosch while listening to some appropriate music.

Perhaps the desire for the intellectual and beautiful serves to heighten the thrill and degree of degradation experinced by you and your bitch. I like the idea!
Hi Kelly and welcome to Rapeboard. I hope you'll enjoy your stay among all us pervs.

Really glad that you like the idea.

Contemplating beauty and then making a steep descent back into those palaeolithic days when the forests where still full of strange nightmarish beasts that are now just dead bones in a nearby museum laughed at by kids.

Contrasts bring things out don't they -

Appropriate music some Bartok or Ligeti maybe or some work by Penderecki from his avantgarde days like his famous Threnody to the Victims of H, a piece that I used to play to my friends only to confirm their impression that I'm totally insane.

Cheers!

Old 03-10-2009, 08:30 AM   #4
Hugues_de_Sade

Hrrm, five stars (ty, wasn't me myself) but only one reply?

I change the focus a bit. Is your lust for rape awakened by those things that you consider life-enhancing (apart from sexual stuff) be they angling, strolling through new cities or whatever and do you think they're somehow connected in your brain?

[...words, words, words...]
Old 03-11-2009, 11:45 PM   #5
On My Knees

On My Knees Level 1 (100+)On My Knees Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues_de_Sade View Post
I change the focus a bit. Is your lust for rape awakened by those things that you consider life-enhancing (apart from sexual stuff) be they angling, strolling through new cities or whatever and do you think they're somehow connected in your brain?
I think maybe it could be like that for the raper. As in, in some sense raping is taking what you want, and therefore can go with other decadent situations in which you have what you want, like complete freedom to enjoy nice things.

In my fantasies as the one being raped, it is kind of the opposite, so it (sometimes) goes along with taking away life's pleasures. Eg. No freedom, no nice food or clothes (if any), etc.
On My Knees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:02 PM   #6
Hugues_de_Sade

Quote:
Originally Posted by On My Knees View Post
In my fantasies as the one being raped, it is kind of the opposite, so it (sometimes) goes along with taking away life's pleasures. Eg. No freedom, no nice food or clothes (if any), etc.
Interesting! Does that mean that really bad things like having dinner at McDonald's, watching a Steven Seagal movie or spending days shivering in your apartment because your landlord is one hell of a greedy guy may arouse your desire to be raped and humiliated?
Old 03-12-2009, 05:36 PM   #7
On My Knees

On My Knees Level 1 (100+)On My Knees Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Interesting! Does that mean that really bad things like having dinner at McDonald's, watching a Steven Seagal movie or spending days shivering in your apartment because your landlord is one hell of a greedy guy may arouse your desire to be raped and humiliated?
Hm... not really. It's only really if those things are against my will (well, not really the mcdonalds or movie thing, but the shivering in my apartment thing).
On My Knees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:21 AM   #8
Saer

Saer Level 1 (100+)Saer Level 1 (100+)

just a thought

no nice food or clothes (if any)

What if you rape didn't exclude these things, but actually gave them? It would fall more in the category of blackmail-rape, probably a more long-term type fantasy, but what if it involved strolling along the Seine or through the Schonbrun or the Winter Palace, a concert in San Marco Square, shopping in the high-class district, your every desire indulged, dinner in a five star restaurant, in the dark recessess of an opera box he forces you to your knees... then back to the luxury palazzo to be tied to the bed and raped all night. In the morning you dress and join him for breakfast at a sidewalk cafe, sore, his cum still inside you, knowing that it'll happen again today, and again, and again, you can't escape, you are tied to this life by your fear of him, your love of luxury, the terrible secret he knows. Maybe tonight you'll say "I don't want to do this", but he'll just throw you down and take you anyway, punish you for daring to defy him, pushing your head into the pillow as he violates your arse.

Yes, I do find that my rape fantasies can often go hand-in-hand with the fantasies of a refined, aesthetic lifestyle. Perhaps it lies just on the border between force and a (more conventional) dom-sub thing, I don't know.

One could always just grab the sexy viola player in the orchestra pit during intermission.
Saer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:59 PM   #9
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Poking around old threads, I found this one from earlier 2009, and think it is worth dusting off.

I am fascinated with the juxtaposition of rape (something that is dirty, degrading, and vile) in the midst, environment, or context of beauty, elegance, refinement and social status Certainly, rape takes place in alleys, barn lofts, backseats, and basements. But what about the debutante ball, the church reception, the parlor, or a hidden alcove off the foyer of the symphony?

If you've read through the previous posts (perhaps a second time), does the act of rape in a "civilizeed situation" hold any special appeal to you?
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:31 PM   #10
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Sure.. it could be quite erotic. Wining and dining a woman. Treating her with the utmost courtesy, but in a cool, detached way. Dropping hints as to what is going to happen later. Watching her nervousness grow as she slowly realizes what is in store for her, and that she is helpless to do anything about it.

That moment when you take her hand and oh so politely insist that she follow you. The heavy "thud" as the bedroom door closes behind the two of you. The ominous "click" of the lock. The look of dread in her eyes as her fears become reality....

How could one possibly not enjoy that?
Old 02-03-2010, 07:59 PM   #11
BamaGurl

BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Sure.. it could be quite erotic. Wining and dining a woman. Treating her with the utmost courtesy, but in a cool, detached way. Dropping hints as to what is going to happen later. Watching her nervousness grow as she slowly realizes what is in store for her, and that she is helpless to do anything about it.

That moment when you take her hand and oh so politely insist that she follow you. The heavy "thud" as the bedroom door closes behind the two of you. The ominous "click" of the lock. The look of dread in her eyes as her fears become reality....

How could one possibly not enjoy that?
a lot women would fuck you just for the wining and dining lol....
IF it were to happen to me, I would MUCH rather it be in an elegant setting. An educated man who has power in his everyday life, along with power in the bedroom, oh yeah, they could definitely control me faster and easier than an average guy could...the fear of what he can get away with would overcome me. Also it beats being drug behind foodworld and being raped by the dumpster by a syphilis infected homeless hoodrat!
BamaGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:33 AM   #12
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyb987 View Post
"Rape your bitch" in a room hung with the hellish paintings of Hieronymus Bosch while listening to some appropriate music.
A fantastic idea - Bosch would be a perfect choice - indeed a dungeon modelled after an old medieval tomb, with exquistely demonic visages, would be a true aesthetic pleasure. Another appropriate artist would be Goya. My music choice would be a solo choral piece - a nice aria of some sort. The gentle tones of the soprano would make a nice counterpoint to the victim's cries and screams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
I am fascinated with the juxtaposition of rape (something that is dirty, degrading, and vile) in the midst, environment, or context of beauty, elegance, refinement and social status Certainly, rape takes place in alleys, barn lofts, backseats, and basements. But what about the debutante ball, the church reception, the parlor, or a hidden alcove off the foyer of the symphony? If you've read through the previous posts (perhaps a second time), does the act of rape in a "civilizeed situation" hold any special appeal to you?
Certainly - a deb's ball sounds like huge fun! I like the idea of a barbarian horde or revolutionary mob cut loose in a palace - the queen, princesses and courtly ladies all degraded utterly in the surroundings they used to rule.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:49 AM   #13
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Along with the raping, Defelin Rekker, don't forget the pillaging and the plundering! As long as we're raping the girls in the cotillion ball, the country club, or the palace, let's not forget to wreck the place, and carry off the silver, the art work, their jewelry, and so on.

Part of my image of your scene is the elegant ladies and damsels thrown down oh the oriental carpets, bodices ripped down to their waists, skirts and petticoats hiked up, undies ripped and cut--and gang raped amids smashed furniture, mirrors, food tables turned over, while our comrads make off with bags and boxes of bootie. One barbarian puts down his loot, takes a turn atop a girl, then gathers up his stuff and heads out the door while another one mounts her!
Old 02-09-2010, 04:46 PM   #14
ImmellGem

ImmellGem has initial reputation
Send a message via ICQ to ImmellGem

Yes. Being treated to a lovely night out before being beaten sounds nice. During the night having him drop subtle, cocky and confident remarks of what hes going to do to me later would remind me that I am the weaker one. That would be fucking sexy.
ImmellGem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:40 PM   #15
prey4me
Privileged Member

Okay, Subpainfuckslut, you spend the afternoon showering, doing you hair, nails, make-up, and selecting a really nice dress (I prefer soft and poetic).

It will be my pleasure to take you to a nice, classy place, and I'll show you off. When we're done with dinner, I expect you to put out. After all, look at the money I put out on you!

Don't want to? Then we'll just see how well tailored that dress is. That's coming off your body...in shreds! We go from there....
Old 02-09-2010, 10:23 PM   #16
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Lust/heightened arousal for rape fantasy

Quote:

Well Marquis, doesn't surprise me you are predisposed to Bartok. Very apropos given your relatives. And I can see how one would go insane with that mood hovering all the time.

Of course new things have more appeal. I would rather be fantasy raped by one particular valet at the Boca Raton Country Club than here at home. Would I think about him if I saw him on the subway-probably not. The contrast in a different enviroment, luxurious, fine sheets, decor, lighting, never having to make the bed- definately heightens my arousal. But if that was everyday for me- I probably wouldn't notice. Plus that valet was the cutest and stood out from the rest of the ordinary folks. lol. But the rapist has to match the enviroment or my fantasies about the setting.

And I don't see how you can factor in aesthetics when you combine it with fucking bitches. How pretty or sophisticated the setting won't matter when you fuck the bitch. Just like how being fucked by an ugly dickhead with a sorry excuse for genitals in a pretty setting won't make my experience any more pleasurable.

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:30 AM   #17
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
Part of my image of your scene is the elegant ladies and damsels thrown down oh the oriental carpets, bodices ripped down to their waists, skirts and petticoats hiked up, undies ripped and cut--and gang raped amids smashed furniture, mirrors, food tables turned over, while our comrads make off with bags and boxes of bootie. One barbarian puts down his loot, takes a turn atop a girl, then gathers up his stuff and heads out the door while another one mounts her!
That sounds like a great party! Degrading the whole pretension of the thing by mocking it. Having a deb's ball at my mercy, I would loot the families for all they got - just like the real balls do! At gunpoint, they would be forced to watch as their daughters were "presented" - in this case, stripped of all but their tiara and heels, led one by one like slaves at a medieval banquet, while the boys gorge on the food. All these princesses on the cusp of womanhood, now on their knees before a group of animals assessing them like cattle. (The orchestra would also be playing with a gun to their heads - something nice and light to counterpoint all the shrieking!). The choicer specimens would be kept as personal toys; the rest divided among the boys, or sold off in Ciudad Juarez for a tidy sum. Their chastity rings alone would be worth a small fortune!

Last edited by Defilen Rekker; 02-10-2010 at 07:56 AM.
Defilen Rekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:40 PM   #18
prey4me
Privileged Member

I so love strapless gowns! The girls look so classy, hanging by their wrists in their long gloves. And you can pull a girl's bodice down to her waist quite conveniently. Nice stockinged legs dangling within the confines of layers of taffeta underskirts.... Such a sensuous treat!