Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-21-2012, 09:28 AM   #1
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace
Default The Ring (menace and mchawtie)

The ringing of the cell wakes me up. It's Vladimir "We got another one." It doesn't take me long to figure out what he means, even half asleep. He continues "She's a tourist we picked off in a nightclub. And very..." "Disobedient, I know." I interrupt him. That's what he always calls for. "And you want me to teach her better. For the usual fee, correct?" "Yes, correct."

"Well bring her over then. Have you done anything to her yet?" "No, we know how you like them." It's not really a problem if they do, I just prefer to start fresh with new girls "Good. See you soon then." Lara stirs beside me. "Go back to sleep." I order her.

As I wait for Vladimir, I light up a cigarette. I'm half way through it when he arrives. Jokeh is driving, Vladimir holding the girl in the back seat. A closer look reveals her hands are tied behind her back. She must be very feisty to induce Vladimir into such precaution. I like that. And a half smile on my lips shows it. I size her up as Vladimir and Jokeh take her out of the car. She doesn't fight. More likely baying for time and better chance for escape than submission. She still believes there is hope. That I can work with.

"Jedni okov, znas kud." I say mechanically and hand the key to Vladimir. He does as he's told and returns. The girl is now chained to a wall in a corner of a chamber down in the basement, only thing within her reach is an old metal frame bed with a new mattress and blanket. Wooden chair in the center of the room is out of her reach, as well as a old dresser without drawers, with burn marks on the top and scrapes and dents all over. The chain is not a handcuff, but a real shackle with a lock. A matching one hangs over the other bedpost. Door is latched from the outside just in case.

I leave her in there to stew, lose track of time and allow her mind do the torture for me. I only come to her the next evening.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:08 PM   #2
mchawtie
Privileged Member

mchawtie Level 1 (100+)mchawtie Level 1 (100+)

I squirm and twist for hours, or what seems like hours, trying to break the shackles. No luck. My stomach begins to growl, my throat dry and parched. I needed to get out of here. Why was I even here in the first place? Who were these people, and what the fuck did they want. I scowl, leaning against the wall, waiting for someone, anyone to come down and explain things
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
mchawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:15 PM   #3
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She will be ready now. In a fresh set of clothes of the same style, I go down to the basement. After unlatching the door, I flick the light switch from the outside before going in.

I open the door, standing in the doorway with a bottle of water in my hand and find the girl as I expected her.

So we begin...
Old 03-26-2012, 11:09 PM   #4
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I eye the water bottle. God, I was thirsty. I turn and fix you with a stare. "Care to explain why the fuck you have me shackled to a wall?"
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
Old 03-27-2012, 11:23 AM   #5
menace
Privileged Member

I raise an eyebrow in honest surprise "You haven't been told yet?" That's unusual. Vlad only sends girls to me after they refuse...
Old 03-27-2012, 10:06 PM   #6
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"Oh, I have a pretty good idea of why I'm here" I glare at you. "But I still don't understand the shackle."
Old 03-28-2012, 08:22 AM   #7
menace
Privileged Member

"Ah" I put the bottle just a few inches out of your reach, turn the chair around and sit on it astride, crossing my forearms on the rest.
Old 03-28-2012, 10:43 PM   #8
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I glare at you. "You still haven't explained the shackle" I wasn't letting it go that easily
Old 03-28-2012, 11:44 PM   #9
menace
Privileged Member

A short pause before speaking "No, I haven't." Another pause "I owe no explanation to whores. What is your name?"
Old 03-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #10
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"I'm no whore." I respond. "I owe no answer to a fucking prick who shackles women to walls."
Old 03-29-2012, 11:52 PM   #11
menace
Privileged Member

"Wrong answer." I say jovially. "You are a whore, you're just being disobedient."
Old 03-29-2012, 11:57 PM   #12
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"No, I'm certain I'm right." I say, raising my eyebrows at you, leaning back against the wall
Old 03-30-2012, 12:13 AM   #13
menace
Privileged Member

A slight smile. "I best leave you to think about that." I leave and rebolt the room, turning the lights off and leaving the bottle out of your reach still. I will return two hours later.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:19 AM   #14
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I sigh, sitting on the bed, waiting for you to come back, since there's nothing better to do. My back is deliberately facing the water
Old 03-30-2012, 12:36 AM   #15
menace
Privileged Member

Coming back, it's a slight surprise to find you not trying to reach the bottle. I do that instead, opening the cap. "So, are you a whore?"
Old 03-30-2012, 12:37 AM   #16
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I told you already, I'm no whore." I roll my eyes, giving an exasperated sigh
Old 03-30-2012, 12:41 AM   #17
menace
Privileged Member

I take a sip of water. "OK." This time I leave the bottle tantalizingly close, just out of reach and leave the lights on. I sleep through the night, and come back to you after the breakfast has settled.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:43 PM   #18
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I reach for the bottle after you leave, since I know now that its safe to drink. No luck. I can't reach it. Fuck. My stomach starts to growl. When were they going to feed me?
Old 04-01-2012, 04:15 AM   #19
menace
Privileged Member

I enter the room. The bottle is still where I left it. "What are you?"
Old 04-01-2012, 10:12 PM   #20
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"A dignified woman, who is way out of your league, and is shackled to a walk without any explination." I respond, giving you a cold glare