Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-11-2009, 01:50 PM   #41
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
And here is where so many people lose their way. They insist on one party being WRONG, and want that person to admit fault in an act of unconditional surrender.

On three separate occasions I have had participants of various wars on this board tell me that they could not walk away because they were afraid it would be seen as weak or cowardly. Walking away from an argument which has gone circular is not cowardice. If you have stated your opinion more than twice in any given debate, you've exhausted the possibilities and should simply move on.

Two people should be able to disagree without one of those people admitting absolute fault. Sometimes it's enough that someone is heard and their opinion acknowledged. Agreeing to disagree is an honorable endpoint of any debate.
Is there any doubt as to why Sierra has EARNED 50,000 Rep???

Have another +Rep on me, Dear.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 07:34 PM   #42
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
And here is where so many people lose their way. They insist on one party being WRONG, and want that person to admit fault in an act of unconditional surrender.

On three separate occasions I have had participants of various wars on this board tell me that they could not walk away because they were afraid it would be seen as weak or cowardly. Walking away from an argument which has gone circular is not cowardice. If you have stated your opinion more than twice in any given debate, you've exhausted the possibilities and should simply move on.

Two people should be able to disagree without one of those people admitting absolute fault. Sometimes it's enough that someone is heard and their opinion acknowledged. Agreeing to disagree is an honorable endpoint of any debate.
I say we should still coin a phrase for rapeboard crazies. You know, the ones who get in a disagreement, then go totally off the deep end while going completely and utterly insane...

I wonder what this should be.

Oh yes, I see you are back Sierra? We need a front page "news" article so I know who is coming and who is going.. So hard to keep track..
stricken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:36 PM   #43
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
sorry my dear
There is no need to apologize, my darling Pervi. Note that I said THREE separate occasions - by three separate people.

I know - as do most people here - that you did what you did out of a sincere belief, rather than selfishness or drama seeking. Please do not think that either you or TD1 are pariahs or ready for the ban list. This never got beyond the boundaries. Heated? Yes. But still within the bounds. That says a lot about you both.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:42 PM   #44
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stricken View Post
Oh yes, I see you are back Sierra? We need a front page "news" article so I know who is coming and who is going.. So hard to keep track..
I know you don't like me, Stricken. You have made it abundantly and repeatedly clear that you think RB would be better off without me. That's fine. Neither one of us is going to lose any sleep over it.

However snarky comments disguised as "jokes" are beneath you and not worthy of a response. Have a little dignity, man.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:32 AM   #45
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by stricken View Post
I say we should still coin a phrase for rapeboard crazies. You know, the ones who get in a disagreement, then go totally off the deep end while going completely and utterly insane...

I wonder what this should be.

TDO, I know made comments about sarky remarks, but I forgot some long standing memebers are fair game...

Good idea mate Stricken, take on Sierra...it'll help unite any factions that maybe exist....against you.

Though Sierra, she won't need any help...

Last edited by pervipete; 06-12-2009 at 02:36 AM.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:32 AM   #46
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
There is no need to apologize, my darling Pervi. Note that I said THREE separate occasions - by three separate people.

I know - as do most people here - that you did what you did out of a sincere belief, rather than selfishness or drama seeking. Please do not think that either you or TD1 are pariahs or ready for the ban list. This never got beyond the boundaries. Heated? Yes. But still within the bounds. That says a lot about you both.
Thank you honey
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:46 AM   #47
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I know you don't like me, Stricken. You have made it abundantly and repeatedly clear that you think RB would be better off without me. That's fine. Neither one of us is going to lose any sleep over it.

However snarky comments disguised as "jokes" are beneath you and not worthy of a response. Have a little dignity, man.
Interesting... I don't recall "not liking you".. I don't even know you actually.

I think having a rss feed or "cnn headlines" on the front page so that we could stay in the loop on what is going on would be fun... like a news ticker..
stricken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:16 AM   #48
dirtmcgirt
***Pussy Monster***

dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dirtmcgirt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's already here:

Rape Board News Channel
dirtmcgirt is offline   Reply With Quote