Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 06:01 AM   #1
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete
Default For Dark One Only

Originally posted in the Phantom Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
H.

This is all Pete.
For me there is nothing to resolve.
I find this ridiculous.
More drama.

I respect you saying something H
but im not the one declaring war.

TD1
I could give what I am doing some false nobility, I could say that I doing this to defend members, newer, less able members from you, from the bullying, and yes what you do is bullying.

But, to be honest, there would be as much bullshit in that as there would be truth.

You do not declare war you say, in that you are speaking the truth. No, you are more subtle than that. You just keep needling until someone does, so you can then sit back and say ‘I’m the innocent party in this’ and then hide behind your clique.

You have been lucky in your enemies so far, either they don’t really want the long time hassle, so show more grace and maturity in one little finger than you have in your entire body and withdraw, or have gone into a total mental breakdown and go and get themselves banned.

But, I’m not fighting for them, not for Dollface, not for Lucy, not for any of the newbies you have put down and condescended to.

No, this is about me,

You say you respect me, on that I call you, liar, for you do not respect anyone, only yourself, otherwise why answer my respectful post with a sarcasm smiley? And the same to my mine, and RapeU’s answer to you post above this in The Phantom Zone.

And then why, when I point out how disrespectful and immature that was, even going so far to PM’ing you, you post the same smiley, only this time with a grinning skull?

This is ridiculous you say, so is a grown man using the term 'whatever' as an answer to a post who disagree with, what will be next 'talk to the hand'?

I don’t want you to like me, I won't lose one moments sleep over that.

I don’t care whether agree with me or not, we are both strong personalities, and we will not agree on everything.

BUT, I ask, no, demand, that you show the same respect to my posts and opinions as I do to yours.

That is called maturity.

Last edited by pervipete; 06-08-2009 at 06:04 AM.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:40 AM   #2
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down

Honestly my first thought was to just leave this.

But since what you wrote is just full of crap i will point it out.

First...You do realize that YOU are the one causing drama.YOU.
All i did was post 2 little faces after your posts.Thats all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Originally posted in the Phantom Zone

I could give what I am doing some false nobility, I could say that I doing this to defend members, newer, less able members from you, from the bullying, and yes what you do is bullying.
Please.Show me where i am bullying.All i have done the last few weeks is encourage new poster.I have given back to the board with my own movie thread.I have gotten tons of rep from new and old members alike in the last 2 weeks.
Quote:
But, to be honest, there would be as much bullshit in that as there would be truth.

You do not declare war you say, in that you are speaking the truth. No, you are more subtle than that. You just keep needling until someone does, so you can then sit back and say ‘I’m the innocent party in this’ and then hide behind your clique.
Im not playing the martyr role.I don't have a clique.Just friends.
I can't help that you want to be a keyboard warrior and declare WAR.
I could care less about you.
Quote:
You have been lucky in your enemies so far, either they don’t really want the long time hassle, so show more grace and maturity in one little finger than you have in your entire body and withdraw, or have gone into a total mental breakdown and go and get themselves banned.

But, I’m not fighting for them, not for Dollface, not for Lucy, not for any of the newbies you have put down and condescended to.
Dollface and i are cool.We had a disagreement but its over even though you seem to want the drama to continue.Lucy lost her mind.Spammed the board.Went after many members here including Phantom and Sierra.All i tried to do was be her friend and she lost her mind.Not to mention going to other boards and writing a disgusting PM to me.
Quote:
No, this is about me,
Thats obvious to see.You think your so important and you don't seem to realize that you are just a member here.One of many.
Quote:
You say you respect me,
I don't respect you.Are you kidding me.Why would i.I was trying to be nice for the boards sake.
Quote:
on that I call you, liar, for you do not respect anyone, only yourself, otherwise why answer my respectful post with a sarcasm smiley? And the same to my mine, and RapeU’s answer to you post above this in The Phantom Zone.
Do you call me a liar.That hurts so bad....Do you see what your writing?
I can respond to you any way i see fit.It's the Rowdy room.I could have said a million curse words to you but all i did was post 2 faces and you are freaking out.As far as RapeU goes.Just look at the time stamp on his post and mine.His was not there when i went to respond to you.I wrote something out.Thought better of it.Erased it and left this.So i never saw RapeU's post.I simply logged off.
Quote:
And then why, when I point out how disrespectful and immature that was, even going so far to PM’ing you, you post the same smiley, only this time with a grinning skull?
Seriously.Not everything is about you.You did not send me the PM until after i posted the second face.(do i need to show you the time stamp?)I did not see your PM until after i came back and saw you freaking out and declaring war.
Quote:
This is ridiculous you say, so is a grown man using the term 'whatever' as an answer to a post who disagree with, what will be next 'talk to the hand'?
Do you not understand what whatever means?
Quote:
I don’t want you to like me, I won't lose one moments sleep over that.
See now thats where your lying.You started all this.You can't seem to get me off your mind.You could have just gone on your way but YOU just can't let it go.
Quote:
I don’t care whether agree with me or not, we are both strong personalities, and we will not agree on everything.

BUT, I ask, no, demand, that you show the same respect to my posts and opinions as I do to yours.
You demand?No thanks.Lets be clear to.You are not this perfect human being you think you are.You ran a much more established member out of the Rowdy room the other day.You went off on him for nothing.You act like your the Moral Police of this board and your not.You Demand,give me a break.
Quote:
That is called maturity.
You might want to look that word up because i don't think it means what you think it means.

So no i don't respect you.Why would i.
YOU are causing all this drama.YOU.
This is the internet.Everyone has their own opinion but you can't seem to deal with the fact that i have my own.Im going to keep doing what i do.
So you can declare war(do you realize how childish that sounds?).
You can make another drama filled" GOODBYE CRUEL RB "thread and then show back up 3 days later.
You can make up more stuff about me to further your goal.

Whatever you want to do Pete.At the end of the day,what does it get you?
Nothing.Nothing but more drama.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:08 PM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, at first I thought it wasn't my place to step in here but then again I thought ... 'Hey, it's me - I can do whatever I want!'

Seriously now ... I have seen, during my time on RB, quite a lot of fights over even more reasons.
This one however is one of the most pointless.

I read the posts leading to this argument and I have to say:

TheDarkOne, you used a few smilies in response to some of pervipete's posts. While those certainly aren't insults or attacks in any way and I do see how sometimes a simple smiley can say anything one might want to say I can definitely see how pervipete might have taken them the wrong way, especially after he called you on them.

Pervipete, you took TheDarkOne's approach quite serious and reacted rather severely to an (most possibly) innocent but obviously failed attempt at humour, declaring war on TheDarkOne and his constant bullying which - eventually - lead to this thread.

I think you should both reconsider and take this for what it - in my opinion - was: A misunderstanding creating an overreaction.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:16 PM   #4
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Well, at first I thought it wasn't my place to step in here but then again I thought ... 'Hey, it's me - I can do whatever I want!'

Seriously now ... I have seen, during my time on RB, quite a lot of fights over even more reasons.
This one however is one of the most pointless.

I read the posts leading to this argument and I have to say:

TheDarkOne, you used a few smilies in response to some of pervipete's posts. While those certainly aren't insults or attacks in any way and I do see how sometimes a simple smiley can say anything one might want to say I can definitely see how pervipete might have taken them the wrong way, especially after he called you on them.

Pervipete, you took TheDarkOne's approach quite serious and reacted rather severely to an (most possibly) innocent but obviously failed attempt at humour, declaring war on TheDarkOne and his constant bullying which - eventually - lead to this thread.

I think you should both reconsider and take this for what it - in my opinion - was: A misunderstanding creating an overreaction.
Great post Stern...Im glad you weighed in.

Last edited by theDarkOne; 06-08-2009 at 12:18 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:39 PM   #5
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Part One

Dark One

It's funny really, how many people provoke others and then run and hide saying its not my fault, a bad man did it. Oh well

You and Dollface, if saying I want nothing to do with her is 'being cool' than, me and you have a differnt meaning of cool

Lucy, has it entered your head, that by carrying on, when it was patently clear to everybody that the argument was going knowhere that you, and the others involved, have to take some blame for that. How you escaped a ban, noone knows.

Bullying, lets look at that

Now, if someone was constantly neg repping me, just because i had the bare faced cheek not hold a different opinion with them, I would consider myself bullied. (See Ripper, see Niki)

Newbies, we had a spate a couple of months ago of new members posting 'Hi im so and so' instead of using the proper intro one. Now, yes this is annoyng, but, being new on a board, and not everybody lurks around and reads everything, can be confusing, there is so much to take in. So it is easy to miss threads. So, posting a link to the proper one is kind, however, posting just a link, or at best the link with 'use this thread', well you call that encouraging, I disagree.

Another member posted photos of himself and his wife, in a thread. I admit, clicking on a post and seeing a man playing with his penis, can be a little off putting, but I think posting a GIF of a Nazi melting from Raiders of the Lost Ark, is a little, well over reacting, don't you think, no, suit yourselfs.

And now, we have the smilies, the meat and potatos, the camel breaking straw.

You say you can use profanity, lots of profanity, good for you, though where I used profanity in my opening post, I fail to see, but hey, maybe I need glasses.

I have only used profanity against you PERSONALLY once, and for that I apollogised, and believe me or not, it is of no matter to me anymore, I meant it.

The other time, well, that I stand by. But, as you are a sensitive soul, I will refrain from using it here. Too many argumants go on because too many people, not just you, though to paraphrase Carley Simon, you're so vain I bet you think this statement is about you, equate the last word with victory.

And that brings me to my final point, your sarcasm.

Now, if it was just the two, sarcasm smilies, you are right, this would be an overrection.

If it was, after I called on it, in a post and in a PM, just he fact that you repeated it, and added a grin, which I, rightly equate to you laughing, well maybe, maybe not an overraction.

Now, you are right, you are entitled to post what and how you like in the rowdy room, but you have no right to expect not to be called on it.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:05 PM   #6
pervipete

Default Part Two

The history of a Dark One discussion

Intitially, it will start off well, you will show that you are an intelligent person, and state your case.

The other person, will reply.

And this will go on.

But then, and I have been on the receiving end myself, for example Sierra's thread about the friends function, something will change. Maybe its frustration with people not understanding you, maybe you run out of ideas, maybe, a bit of both, and maybe you don't realise this, but you get more and more sarcastic.

Lets take the theads above the smilies shall we.

1) In the Phantom Zone, there was a debate about bans, and idea was put forward about having a Mod only thread for stating the reasons, with me so far? I posted that even if we had one, someone will still start a thread asking why and I said maybe, in light of the last time this happened maybe people who query this should earn a ban, harsh maybe right with me? You said that this is good, that we should be allowed to queery these, I partially agreed with you, in an ideal world, yes, but alas, we do not live in an ideal world and that eventually this will turn into a barfight.

2) In HRH's thread about gays. This was a thread, where HRH asked for help concerning his, for want of a better term, prejudice about homosexuality. Debaser posted a comment in this (and no Debaser, I am not knocking you here) which two people, including a mod, posted against, he posted a sarky It was a joke, I using the same method, said you failed, it was not funny.

And there it would have stayed, but you have to jump in, as always. I read you post, think about it and post a reply saying, the reason I said something to DB, was the same reason you said something with Dollface.

Now, your reply, was it a long and reasoned argument, stated why you felt different, was i an okay....

Nah...it was 'they're different, but whatever'

I replied, I felt the same way about debasers joke as you did about someone posting a joke about a man who, at the time, was thought to have died through, and maybe my choice of words could have been better, 'wanked himself to death'

I then gave my reason, which was that I was trying to find common ground, and that evidently that was a mistake.

Now did you post a reasoned reply, again no....you posted another

Which says more about you lack of debating skills than it will ever say about mine..

Hide behind a clique, sorry friends, I am waiting for the first one to turn up.

I mean, what good is a being bully without mates to go how wonderful you are, but don't worry, I'm alone, like Lucy, do you want to go two for two?

BTW the way, this may sound like arrogance, and TD1, may use this for one of his oh so funny remarks, but this my fight, I will bear the conqsuences alone. I can take the ban, I know this could lead there. So be it.

What I do not want, is anybody risking a ban, or losing rep points over me.

Last edited by pervipete; 06-08-2009 at 08:10 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:44 PM   #7
theDarkOne
Banned

Quote:
Dark One

It's funny really, how many people provoke others and then run and hide saying its not my fault, a bad man did it. Oh well
After Sterns post i thought it was over but you just want more drama i guess.
All over this right here.Thats all.Your being ridiculous and where did i hide.I went to work and saw a friend.It's called a life.You might want to look into getting one.
Quote:
You and Dollface, if saying I want nothing to do with her is 'being cool' than, me and you have a differnt meaning of cool
Once again you have no clue what you are talking about.We(Dollface and i)have exchanged PMs about squashing it and put the past in the past.
You are so ignorant.
Quote:
Lucy, has it entered your head, that by carrying on, when it was patently clear to everybody that the argument was going knowhere that you, and the others involved, have to take some blame for that. How you escaped a ban, noone knows.
What are you even talking about?The first fight?Lucy and i were both in the wrong.Something we both admitted in PMs when we both apologized and then became friends all the way up until her last day here.Once again you have no clue what you are talking about.
Quote:
Bullying, lets look at that

Now, if someone was constantly neg repping me, just because i had the bare faced cheek not hold a different opinion with them, I would consider myself bullied. (See Ripper, see Niki)
Once again you have no clue what the truth is.Ripper and i are cool with each other and we both -repped each other the same amount.Nikki and i have moved on as well.You are just hell bent to start more drama.

Quote:
Newbies, we had a spate a couple of months ago of new members posting 'Hi im so and so' instead of using the proper intro one. Now, yes this is annoyng, but, being new on a board, and not everybody lurks around and reads everything, can be confusing, there is so much to take in. So it is easy to miss threads. So, posting a link to the proper one is kind, however, posting just a link, or at best the link with 'use this thread', well you call that encouraging, I disagree.
So do you know everything that happens on this board?Every post?
Im not going to state how and when i have encouraged new posters because that would be pathetic.I know whats up and so do they.
Quote:
Another member posted photos of himself and his wife, in a thread. I admit, clicking on a post and seeing a man playing with his penis, can be a little off putting, but I think posting a GIF of a Nazi melting from Raiders of the Lost Ark, is a little, well over reacting, don't you think, no, suit yourselfs.
Actually i think that was hilarious and so did many people who +repped me for it.Not only that but i sent a PM to that guy showing his dick and explained.Once again something you did not know.
Quote:
And now, we have the smilies, the meat and potatos, the camel breaking straw.

You say you can use profanity, lots of profanity, good for you, though where I used profanity in my opening post, I fail to see, but hey, maybe I need glasses.
You do need glasses and a life.I talked about profanity because you got so upset over little faces.Not curse words or insults but little faces.

Quote:
I have only used profanity against you PERSONALLY once, and for that I apollogised, and believe me or not, it is of no matter to me anymore, I meant it.
It did not bother me at all.You see.What you do, even if it is insulting, is not going to make me start a thread freaking out on you.
Quote:
The other time, well, that I stand by. But, as you are a sensitive soul, I will refrain from using it here. Too many argumants go on because too many people, not just you, though to paraphrase Carley Simon, you're so vain I bet you think this statement is about you, equate the last word with victory.
Once again you are wrong(whats new)I don't think im an internet warrior like yourself.I mean who is the sensitive one here?All i see is a grown man having a hissy fit over thisI don't think there are winners.There is no victory.It can only be a plus when the 2 people having the disagreement can come to a resolution.Like myself and Dollface or Ripper.
Quote:
And that brings me to my final point, your sarcasm.

Now, if it was just the two, sarcasm smilies, you are right, this would be an overrection.

If it was, after I called on it, in a post and in a PM, just he fact that you repeated it, and added a grin, which I, rightly equate to you laughing, well maybe, maybe not an overraction.
I have looked at this paragraph a few times and i can't understand what you are trying to say.Between the misspelling and the strange sentence structure.Honestly though i don't care.
Quote:
Now, you are right, you are entitled to post what and how you like in the rowdy room, but you have no right to expect not to be called on it.
Called on what?The fact that you are just perpetuating more drama.
The fact that your supposed facts are all wrong.

Do you feel better now Pete?Do you feel vindicated?

Do you want to keep going at this?

Lets just go our own ways.
I think you are a sanctimonious drama queen .
Im sure you think im a mean asshole bully.

Great.I don't care and you shouldn't either.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:28 PM   #8
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

First of all, I appologise for stepping in. However, I feel that what pervipete is trying to convey is not absolutely incorrect. It has happened a lot of times that when me or some other members tried to post some thing positive, we were actually pulled down by TDO.

http://www.rapeboard.com//showthread.php?t=25850

The thread that I started can be a good example of it. I request mods also to read this, when I posted a request to the dark one for not replying in that thread in a negative manner, he came up with a -ve rep and said that "I can post whenever I want, you are not there to teach me" ( I dont remember the exact words in the second phrase but the first one was perfect).

Now, if I request people to reply in a postive manner only, and someone overlooks it and replies in negative manner and on top of it, he ignores your request to write positive and gives u an order that he is free to say anything and anywhere....

I dont know what to be defined, bully, harrassment, sarcasm, frustration or what...

And the height is, I wrote good point about him and received a negative rep too....

well, I still say, I havent kept any grudges but that behaviour really hurted me a lot....

I dont expect any response from anyone, I havent posted this to add fuel to the fire or to exaggerate war or something like that. I am happy being a roleplayer on the board but I couldnt stop myself after reading this thread........

I apologise to all if my post is offensive to anyone.....
Old 06-08-2009, 10:33 PM   #9
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I thought TDO was banned?
Old 06-08-2009, 10:35 PM   #10
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

He was for a few days.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 06-08-2009, 10:54 PM   #11
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

RB has a horrible tendency to get in arguments over arguments and it's like our inner evils spew out onto the forum; we always try to hurt the other person.

I actually think that removing Rowdy Room for a month will do the forum good. This is stupid.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:50 AM   #12
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OK,so Dark is my friend and Pete is my friend also.Not to brag but I've been here close to a year and I have yet to piss off anyone,including them,on this board (that I know of) and while some posters have really pissed me off I have to say that I doubt it has really shown through much in my actions...Why have I not let things get out of hand by responding much to things that piss me off? Because IT'S THE INTERNET!!! It's not really that serious! When I get pissed I just STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND COOL OFF! That's all it takes! Seriously it's not that hard... I think if you look at just about EVERYONES posting over the years you could find something to be pissed about but really,is it that important? NO! It's not...
Misunderstanding happen. People deliberately go at each other in their posts sometimes too. Sometimes it's hard to tell intent.Sometimes our own predisposition before reading a post or thread determines our reaction to it.I think if everyone really takes the time to check though,most everyone IS trying to keep things more peaceful than they have been. I applaud that! As for those not here anymore,If people leave then it's on them! They made the choice (EVEN when the mods had to tell them to go.They still made the choice of action). Lucy wouldn't let things go so she had to go herself! Same with others! Again,IT'S THE INTERNET! We all need to Let things go and be happy(even in the rowdy room)... It's a better way to live life. Trust me!

Last edited by whyaskwhy; 06-09-2009 at 01:21 AM.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:31 AM   #13
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskwhy View Post
OK,so Dark is my friend and Pete is my friend also.Not to brag but I've been here close to a year and I have yet to piss off anyone,including them,on this board (that I know of) and while some posters have really pissed me off I have to say that I doubt it has really shown through much in my actions...Why have I not let things get out of hand by responding much to things that piss me off? Because IT'S THE INTERNET!!! It's not really that serious! When I get pissed I just STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND COOL OFF! That's all it takes! Seriously it's not that hard... I think if you look at just about EVERYONES posting over the years you could find something to be pissed about but really,is it that important? NO! It's not...
Misunderstanding happen. People deliberately go at each other in their posts sometimes too. Sometimes it's hard to tell intent.Sometimes our own predisposition before reading a post or thread determines our reaction to it.I think if everyone really takes the time to check though,most everyone IS trying to keep things more peaceful than they have been. I applaud that! As for those not here anymore,If people leave then it's on them! They made the choice (EVEN when the mods had to tell them to go.They still made the choice of action). Lucy wouldn't let things go so she had to go herself! Same with others! Again,IT'S THE INTERNET! We all need to Let things go and be happy(even in the rowdy room)... It's a better way to live life. Trust me!
Well you just pissed me off! LOL..just kidding Good words and good philosophy
Old 06-09-2009, 01:36 AM   #14
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Well you just pissed me off! LOL.
AHH! My work here is done!

Old 06-09-2009, 12:54 PM   #15
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ok, ego is in a dilemma: Is he entertained more by people who:

a) make a six paragraph post to declare that they dont care

b) end their post with "i said my piece, for me its over" and begin the next one with " i thought i'll leave this but..."

c) make a comment about every single word the "opponent" wrote, then call him a drama queen

P.S ok, this might be a trilemma!
Old 06-09-2009, 01:12 PM   #16
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh, wait, there is a forth option: the lovely people who love to ignore mods and peacemakers generally, but cant lose a chance to ass kiss them..!

Anyway... i'm generally entertained, although i noticed some mediocrity in your "fight"... practice more little people... your time will come ... consider yourself warned... and be prepared.

Btw, pervipete, congrats for your critical thought.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:00 PM   #17
theDarkOne
Banned

Default and the Haters come out to pile on.

We need to change this thread to "lets Hate on TD1"
I think that would be a better name for it.
(oh,poor me)

You all can post lies or half truths.
You can change true situations to make yourself look like
the victim even though you are just as guilty. (we all are in the end)

I can go on and show the incorrect aspects of posts
point by point but what good will it do.No ones mind will be changed.

If i was doing something wrong the Mods would ban me.
They clearly have not.

In the end i am not perfect.Far from it.No one is.

If it makes you feel better to post stuff about me.
If thats what you need to do because your so upset.
Go for it...

Im going to continue to be myself.
All of this just makes me feel more justified.

To WhyaskWhy and H.
Thank you for being my friend.

Last edited by theDarkOne; 06-09-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:13 PM   #18
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

Quote:

To WhyaskWhy and H.
Thank you for being my friend.
So now I have a problem! Why does HRH get a really cool yellow H and all I get is a boring white color WhyaskWhy? Fuck you! (just kidding my friend...White is fine...........I guess.LOL)

Old 06-09-2009, 03:18 PM   #19
theDarkOne
Banned

WhyAskWhy
Old 06-09-2009, 03:22 PM   #20
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

Quote:
WhyAskWhy
thats better....I guess I'll stick around.

Closed Thread