Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-04-2011, 12:29 PM   #1
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default School Teacher Screamed

I had been working as a substitute teacher on a four month contract for another woman out on maternity leave. The high school was in a part of the city that, well, wasn’t the nicest part of town. The few times I had been there, though, I never felt that my safety was at risk. There was a new teacher in the wing where my classroom was that would change all of that.

Steve Simon was a very daunting figure. He stood at a towering 6’4 with massive shoulders and arms like pile drivers. Whenever he stood near me and my petite 5’5 frame this feeling of vulnerability I had was almost overwhelming at times. Just one of his enormous hands could easily cover my entire face. He seemed to be well liked by the staff and kids, although for some reason, I never felt that he cared for me all that much.

So on Sunday night, as I was planning my work outfits for the week, I decided I would go over to his classroom at some point to try and break the ice a little. What did I have to lose? When I explained this to my best friend Susan, she was the one to suggest the idea. I told her to keep it to herself that I didn’t want to worry my boyfriend, or myself, as he does have a bit of a temper. I just told myself that everything will be just fine even though I was slightly nervous.

Monday morning came and I began to get ready for work. I am a clothes addict and for work I tend to professionally, if not a little conservatively. I balance that with very pretty underthings to make me feel sexy and alluring. Today was no different. I slipped on this red satin bra and fastened with the front clasp. Then I slid a pair of matching string panties with little bows on each side of the front. Then came the navy blue nautical style dress with white trim and buttons that fastens from the V-neck all the way down to the hem with a single row of buttons. Slipped on a pair of white slingback heels, some jewelry, pulled my hair back with a white headband, and off I went.

The day went well and I got plenty of compliments on my outfit from some of the other teachers throughout the day. After the last class let out, I decided that now was the time. I walked down the hall to his classroom and gave a slight knock as I leaned in through the door frame.

“Mr. Simon? Are you busy? It’s me, Miss Davis.”

“Come on in Miss Davis, I just finished up,” Steve said. “And please, call me Steve.”

“Im Melissa, my friends call me Missy.”

“What did you come by for, Missy?” Steve asked and he stood up in front of me.

Well, it’s kind of silly, I guess...”

“Not at all, please, tell me what’s on that sweet little mind of yours, honey?”

I thought to myself, did he just call me ‘honey?’ I dismissed it as just a friendly thing for now.

“I ummm...,” trying to compose myself and find the words, “...was wondering, Steve, do you not like me? I mean, every time I tried to have a conversation with you, it’s like you blew me off and didn’t even acknowledge me?”

“Like you? What gave you that idea? I not only like you, but I want to take you out to dinner and drinks. How about it?”

I was stunned! I tried to stammer out a response, “You have a funny way of asking, don’t you?”

He walked over, looked down at me, and said, “Well, Missy, to be honest I really would rather just skip the formalities and get to the point.” I was looking up at him with an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

He suddenly leaned over and began kissing me. Gently at first, then with more insistence, the sudden kiss confused me at first. Then as if a bucket of cold water hit me in the face I pushed away and took a step back. Catching my breath, I responded, “Steve, no. I don’t even know you. You have done nothing but give me dirty looks and now this?” Shaking my head back and forth in disbelief.

“Come on, Melissa, we are both two grown adults here. Adults have needs, you have needs. We don’t have to even be friends if you don’t want to. I’m a good looking guy and you... you are this beautiful, hot and sexy little woman. Let me tear that cute little ass up, will you?!”

I was shocked! Taking in a deep breath, almost a gasp, “How dare you talk to me like that!” Sarcastically, “Gee, I don’t know how a respectable woman could resist such a classy guy like you!”

“They resist, but I usually get what I want!” He leaned in again, this time reaching around my waist with one hand and around the back of my head with the other, pulling me completely against him. He invaded my mouth with another kiss, shoving his tongue past my lips while letting out the grunt.

He was obviously enjoying my revulsion to his assault upon me. I was desperate to get him off of me. I was pushing, grabbing, pinching him as best as I could and to my fear, nothing was working. When he finally let go of me I stumbled backwards in my heels until I hit the wall behind me. I held on for a second and then began stumbling towards the doorway.

“You bastard!” I managed to say on my way out of his classroom, dizzy and trying to keep from falling down. As I began walking down the hallway, I noticed the top two buttons on my dress were undone and instead of taking the time to redo them, I just covered up with one hand and started a slow run towards my classroom to get my belongings and get away.

I heard him in the background saying, “You’ll be back, sweetie! You’ll be back!”

I reached my classroom, threw my coat on, and grabbed my briefcase and purse. Turning around, I left as fast as I could. Once in my car, I locked the doors. There was no one in sight. I was relieved to see that Steve did not follow me. Looking down past my open coat and to the front of my dress, I buttoned up the buttons that were undone wondering at the same time how they came apart. I was safe now, and I drove away as the fear began to subside.

As I began to get ready for work the following morning, the incident still fresh in my mind, my nerves made it difficult to think. I definitely didn’t want to give him anymore reason to think I was “that” kind of girl, so I went for a more conservative outfit. I still put on some sumptuous lingerie with a white satin and lace bra, matching high cut hipster panties, and a full silky white slip that I needed for my outfit. The outfit was super cute and started with a white silky blouse in a victorian-style design including a lacey neckline and sleeve cuffs, semi sheer. The long peach colored georgette skirt was in a mixed floral print and pleated, also semi sheer. This slip helped keep my modesty well in tact. The outfit screamed fun, flowy, and feminine! More importantly, I still wanted to dress nicely without giving anyone, especially Steve, any sign that I was one of those women who slept around! The best part was it would get me through my day in comfort and style! The white heels complemented it nicely.

The day went surprisingly well. I did see Steve a couple of times in the teacher’s lounge, but he didn’t even look my way. I was happy about that. I had to stay after work today to oversee the after school activities that were taking place, the cheerleading practice and the home economics club. I was in my classroom when I saw Steve leave the building and get into his car across the street. My relief was palatable. He got the message and I would not have to deal with his antics!

The economics club ended a half hour before the cheerleaders were done. I walked the last of the girls and their coach out the gym door and made sure it was locked when they left. As I walked across the gym floor I noticed how creepy this place was empty and how much louder my heels sounded against the hard gym floor. I was tired and couldn’t wait to leave. I walked into the girl’s locker room making sure there was no one left and to turn out the lights.

Suddenly, this huge arm went around my waist and a enormous hand covered my mouth as I was lifted off the ground! I began screaming immediately into this hand, kicking my legs wildly in an attempt to free myself. The door to the attached large equipment room was open and one of the gym mats was purposely lying unfolded across the floor. Once inside, I was tossed onto the soft mat as I heard the metal door close shut behind me. I turned and shrieked in fear when I saw Steve standing there with this cold expression on his face.

“Well, Melissa, its just you and me now!” His eyes cruelly glaring down upon me. “No one else is in the building. You can scream all you want, no one will here you in here. In fact, I prefer you do scream!” He launched himself towards me as I got up and began running towards the door.

“Oh no you don’t, sweetie,” he recaptures me in his arms from behind, “ I told you I always get what I want.

“No! Let go of me now!” Futile attempt to get him off of me. And with that, he went to work. I felt one hand reach up and begin to press on my breasts. Through the material of my silky blouse, he was fully groping and rubbing my boobs, first one, then the other. Steve’s other hand went to the front of my skirt. He pressed hard through the material and with one finger, he knew exactly where to begin his manipulation of me. My head was thrashing back and forth and by doing so, the ribbon I had in my hair holding my pony tail up was starting to loosen. I was loosing this struggle quickly and beginning to panic.

My demands to let me go turned into pleas. “Steve, please let me go! Please stop! Don’t do this to me!” He still had me pressed hard against him as he molested me from behind. In doing so, his enlarging manhood was pressing into the small of my back. He obviously was enjoying molesting me and i knew what would happen next if I didn’t get him off me. Stomping my heels at his feet, thrashing around, scratching his arms with my long painted nails had absolutely no effect of him.

Steve’s grunting became more insistent and louder. My squeals and whimpering matched that. My body was being molested and manipulated in such a way that it was reacting to his assault, completely against my will! I felt like I was hyperventilating realizing now that he had total control over me. He was forceful and brutal with my body, laughing and grunting with every touch. He knew he had control of my bodily reactions, that he was turning my body on. I was so confused and terrified... how could this man be doing this to my body if I didn’t want it done?!

He suddenly loosened his grip and spun me around to face him. I instinctively reached up to slap him across his face with my other hand covering my upper body. Even through I was still fully clothed, I felt exposed to him. He laughed and slapped me hard across the face sending me flying down onto the mat. Lying prone, the ribbon falling out of my hair and allowing my hair to fall around me, I immediately turned over to get up, but he was already there! He grabbed my hair ribbon off the floor and tied my hands behind my back. He then shoved me back down onto my back.

“Oh Missy, my hot little stuck up princess! You think you’re too good for me? For us?” I had no idea where he was getting this idea. I just wanted him to leave me alone. “Well my little dove, here is what a real man feels like!”
With my hands tied behind me, he grabbed the front of my blouse with both hands, lifted me to his mouth and kissed me, then pushed me away as he ripped open the fabric. I fell back onto the mat. He pounced. I screamed as I watched him continue ripping my delicate blouse, and then the top of the slip. His cold hands resumed molesting my boobs through my satin bra right before he grabbed both cups and tore my bra apart. My squeals and cries only encourages him. My right breasts was suddenly in his mouth as he sucked, tongued, licked, pulled, and pushed it. Then the other breast. He was devouring me. I only cried, whimpered, and screamed. I was totally helpless.

He turned me over onto my stomach, and as I looked behind me, I saw him pulling down his pants. “Nooooo.” I begged choking through tears trying to stop him from raping me. “Oh yes, Missy, Oh yessss!” He responded.

Steve grabbed the hem of my skirt and tossed it up onto my back, exposing my little panties. He forced my legs apart and pulled my panties to one side. His thick finger entered me and then pull out. “Oh yes, you’re ready for me!”

I screamed when I felt the head of his penis at the opening of my vagina. However, it was nothing compared to the scream I unleashed when he penetrated me with that... that huge cock! It felt like he was tearing me into two!

“Nooo!!! Oh NOOO!!!... Please stop...STOP!!!... you’re hurting me, Steve!!!”

“Ahhhhh...” He let out this sigh when he slid into me all the way. He worked me slowly at first, then with ever increasing speed and force. My body was again responding. I hated that! I was repulsed and disgusted. I just let him finish. Please, just finish. When will he stop?

As he was ramming me over and over, he reached for my pretty panties and with a sudden jerk, I heard them rip and felt them separate and leave my body. With my hair in my face as I was still prone, it was hard to see what he was doing, but I didn’t need to. I felt everything! He would every so often reach for my skirt and hold on to it, like he was riding a horse. Eventually, the thin material began giving away. Rips and tears of one of my favorite skirts made me cry.

I felt myself beginning to climax. No, this can’t be happening! Oh my gawd... it IS HAPPENING! He erupted inside of me as I came. I was dizzy, trembling, and shaking. I felt like I was going to be sick. I was spent. I could hardly lift a finger.

Steve jumped up, “There ya go, honey! How was that?!” He laughed. “I’ll see you tomorrow, baby! I can’t wait to see what you’re wearing and what I will tear off of your back!”

Steve left. I was still there to pick up the remnants of my pretty outfit that was now in shreds. I ran out of there and back to my classroom. He was nowhere in sight. I put on my long coat which covered up the ripped clothing and grabbed my purse. I never got home so fast.

I thought about calling the police, but I didn’t. I didn’t know what to say. I removed my ruined outfit and showered. i never mentioned to my friends what happened. I just went through the usual wondering what I will wear tomorrow for work. I was still in shock.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:51 PM   #2
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Nicely done. VERY arousing. Thank you!
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 07:14 PM   #3
Roleplaying Dave

Roleplaying Dave has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Roleplaying Dave

Great story
Roleplaying Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:09 PM   #4
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you!
Old 10-06-2011, 02:13 AM   #5
danman89

danman89 Level 1 (100+)danman89 Level 1 (100+)

great story. thanks
danman89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 03:58 PM   #6
dirty2011debbie

dirty2011debbie is infamous around these partsdirty2011debbie is infamous around these partsdirty2011debbie is infamous around these partsdirty2011debbie is infamous around these partsdirty2011debbie is infamous around these partsdirty2011debbie is infamous around these parts

got me so hard,off to fuck debbies ass now.
dirty2011debbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:36 AM   #7
nulificator

nulificator Level 5 (500+)nulificator Level 5 (500+)nulificator Level 5 (500+)nulificator Level 5 (500+)nulificator Level 5 (500+)nulificator Level 5 (500+)

very nice
nulificator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:02 AM   #8
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This was a very nice story. I certainly enjoyed it.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:42 PM   #9
Rape Ghost

Rape Ghost has initial reputation

need part 2
Rape Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:45 AM   #10
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Very well done, bud! I liked your attention to detail when you described what Missy was wearing.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote