Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-23-2013, 03:02 PM   #21
pleasureseeker

pleasureseeker has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to pleasureseeker
Default My mother and I

My mother and I never actually had sex, but she used to masturbate me...
pleasureseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:23 PM   #22
dontdoitbrah

dontdoitbrah has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChatWithMe123 View Post
don't really have any stories although I'd do a couple cousins, but when I used to date my ex gf I would notice her dad peaking at her anytime she bent down or peak in her room in the mornings sometime when we were sleeping. Always turned me on very much.
That is pretty much what I do with my 19 yo step-daughter. I know sooner or later something will happen.
dontdoitbrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 11:48 AM   #23
Brunette_Lisa

Brunette_Lisa has initial reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Brunette_Lisa

We never did anything, but I saw my dad masturbating at the computer once. He had headphones on, and didn't know I had come home early from shopping.

~So many fantasies about slightly older, heavier men, and it all started with thoughts of my own father~

~It's nude, or nothing <3~
Brunette_Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:24 AM   #24
Dadspanksu

Dadspanksu has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Dadspanksu

When I was about 14 or 15 my parents dragged me to all family events, but I was not quite old enough to be with the grownups, and too young to play with my mostly young cousins.
O had one cousin, Angela, who was 2 years younger than me, and more than a little chubby. that meant that even at 14 she had a rack.. one evening we were left in a room while the adults talked and drank, and she let me feel her up, under her shirt, then in her pants.. I ended up fingering her, no idea if she came or not (what did I know ) but I sure as shit enjoyed it a lot
Dadspanksu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:24 AM   #25
Dadspanksu

Dadspanksu has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Dadspanksu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunette_Lisa View Post
We never did anything, but I saw my dad masturbating at the computer once. He had headphones on, and didn't know I had come home early from shopping.
Do you remember what he was looking at? I'd be very interested to find out.. and are you sure he did not know you were there?
Dadspanksu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 07:16 PM   #26
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunette_Lisa View Post
And how did you feel/what did you do after seeing that? ;-)
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:02 PM   #27
bethsmom1982

bethsmom1982 Level 1 (100+)bethsmom1982 Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bethsmom1982

My sisters and I would sometimes share bathroom time together, typical in our small house at the time. Very common for 2 of us to be in the shower at the same time, almost all the time there was at least one of us in the shower and the other in front of the mirror doing something. My oldest sister had no shame about when she masterbated. Embarrassing the first few times, then normal.
bethsmom1982 is offline   Reply With Quote