Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 01:59 PM   #101
nt3

nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium View Post
To all members.

You all know of this rat who is reporting our links in the movies section. Many many discussions have been made about who he/she is and why is he/she doing this. Well, I think it's time to put an end on this.

For several days now I've been closely working with Stainless Steel Rat setting traps for the rat. And he (yes he is a HE) has fallen into them. As many of you already know I'm admining and modding several other boards and sites with similar and no similar content with RB. One of them is KO. As an admin there I was able to install all the necessary software to track down who visited a thread and at what time. I also installed another plugin which allowed me to track down the IPs every visitor used. And since KO is a members only board there would be no chance of mistake.

So, Stainless Steel Rat posted a movie at a certain day and a certain time. We kept records of who visited his thread. His links, of course, were reported. We kept records of the timeframe of the deletions too. And we had our first list of suspects.

We repeated the same experiment one more time. And guess what?
Only one matched!

I checked his IP over at KO and then made a research here. BANG I had the list of RB suspects too.

Well, the key to the solution was to match the two accounts. And that was revealed yesterday. When he visited KO and RB at the same time. The IPs were identical!

This coupled with additional evidence we discovered left only one possibility.

And to fullfill you curiosity .... the two accounts are :

tito11 at KO and ezzdx at RB.
Unrelated question, but can I ask, what's KO?

nt3 Mixed Bag

The Blindfold Collection!
Old 08-29-2008, 02:02 PM   #102
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nt3 View Post
Unrelated question, but can I ask, what's KO?
You are actually the third person to ask that in this thread and it is Kinkyones.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:04 PM   #103
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Astair View Post
Sorry you had a crappy day, me too.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:15 PM   #104
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow. Just can't believe it. Wow.

Thank you Sani and SS Rat for what you done.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:18 PM   #105
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujunacht View Post
I'm glad it's over. It may have been a bad experience, but on the positive side, some of us came out of lurk mode.
i very much share jujunacht's sentiment, other than posting a few videos once a year or so, i have always been almost exclusively a lurker. I began posting a few weeks ago so that i could see videos that were fpost count protected, and for the first time i've found it fun to put my two cents in on some of the topics in the general forum, and also plan on re-upping a few videos over the weekend.

I also must compliment Sanitarium and Stainless steel rat for their excellent work in finding out who it was. I am thoroughly impressed and thankful.

So to the rat, i say...fuck you and thanks.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:51 PM   #106
nt3

nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nt3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
You are actually the third person to ask that in this thread and it is Kinkyones.
Whoops! Guess I should have read the entire thread before asking huh?

nt3 Mixed Bag

The Blindfold Collection!
Old 08-29-2008, 02:57 PM   #107
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So what are we all learning from this whole debacle? What can we do to prevent further issues like this from arising?

On the subject of prevention, truthfully there is little that any of us can do except be vigilant. As has been mentioned before ezzdx was very much an "institution" on this board, thus causing shock amongst some that he was involved in reporting files from this and other boards. So it just goes to prove to us all that measures used to protect files using either post count or reputation are pretty much folly for those who have the motivation to take such actions against other board members and the files they wish to share. The good news about the current system put into place by the administrators is that we perhaps have time to pick up on any tell tale signs in postings that tell us ezzdx has returned to the board with another ID or IP before he does any serious damage. However that does not discriminate another individual choosing to report links.
I actually think there is no way that our files can be truly protected from deletion due to reporting by the actions of a board user. A mentioned already, the post count and reputation are easy to achieve if someone wishes to put in the time. If there were a private section to the board like others, then the same thing applies. Any individual whom has similar motivations to the likes of ezzdx would just play the long game, developing themselves within the community to the point whereby they would access the private area. So really there is no other method of protection other than that which the administrators put into place to track the actions of users, similarly to that which Sani and SSRat implimented at KO, and of course the vigilance of all board users.

So what of ezzdx...what of his motivations?

There has been much speculation over the past months that the mass purge of files has taken place. Speculation suggesting the motivation of an individual. I recall that a most popular theory was that we had a religious crusader amongst the members. I recall a user type name such as "The Minister" being uttered or something similar. Now we have had evidence provided to the boards admin that ezzdx was responsible, do we really feel his actions were motivated by a religious calling? Personally I don't think so! Unless ezzdx was an extremely clever individual and fooled us all into thinking he was a very simple and two dimensional character then his posting style and mannerisms don't specifically lend themselves to the crusader type, and I honestly don't believe that ezzdx was that clever. Primarily due to the ease upon which he could be drawn into a rant...the ease of which any of us could rile him up. Also when you think about it, think about how ezzdx is an idolater with his "man crush" as it was described by another user.
I guess there are many potential avenues to peruse in regards to ezzdx's motivation. Was there a pattern evident where he would be embroiled in an rivalry with another member which would cause him to want to delete that persons files? I don't think so. I myself had all except two of my rapidshare files deleted and I had never had an encounter with ezzdx by that point. Could it be a bizarre psychology issue where he doesn't want anyone to share or see the video's he owns himself? I'm not sure, he certainly displayed a penchant for commenting positively on peoples movie threads. I doubt he would do that with a psychological barrier in his mind such as that.
My own personal speculation about his motivation is that it bares a similarity to that of his posting style. There can be no one here who can reasonably argue that ezzdx did not demonstrate troll like behavior in his posting here on RB. I admit that I haven't seen his postings on KO so I am not fully versed as to the manner in which he posted there, but I am willing to hazard a guess there were some stark similarities.
Someone who displays internet troll like behavior, actively enjoys causing chaos amongst others using the service in question. Certainly within the confines of a message board, a troll would often or exclusively insult people, flame them or continue petty squabbles was beyond their sell by date. Whilst ezzdx didn't exclusively behave in this manner...her certainly demonstrated those actions on numerous occasions. I think the reporting of files holds a direct relationship to that behavior. Chaos, what better was to spread chaos amongst board members that report the files they upload for the benefit of other board members...and being able to do that so anonymously until now was probably a very rewarding aspect of that.
The potential benefit to this board if the reason I mention is accurate, would be that the chances of ezzdx actively seeking a way back to the board to continue would hopefully be brief. The psychology behind troll like behavior often leans toward a trend of feeling violently wronged upon being banned, attempting to renew membership via other means, but if those actions are thwarted then the individual often gives up their effort fairly soon and moves along to another popular internet haunt. I would suggest that ezzdx has membership at numerous wrestling boards, I don't know quite why I would guess that!

I am hoping that he doesn't find a means to access the board again. I hope that there are means to keep an eye out for him. I also hope that all the members themselves keep an eye out for tell tale signs that could give away a new ID for ezzdx. You know, those angry statements highlighted in large brightly coloured text, accompanied by large images of male sporting icons!
.....You's better watch out Maradona, someone might think the YOU"RE ezzdx in disguise!!! lol .....

All I can hope now is that the situation with ezzdx is an isolated scenario. I actually tend to believe that he really wont inspire anyone to copy his behavior and that we are shortly going to be free of the mass purge of files, and go back to them dropping dead through lack of downloads.

Take care my fellow deviant's, thank you if you read this all the way to it's conclusion.

Regards,

Lemarchand

Last edited by Lemarchand; 08-29-2008 at 03:09 PM.
Old 08-29-2008, 03:43 PM   #108
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up Interesting post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemarchand View Post
So what are we all learning from this whole debacle? What can we do to prevent further issues like this from arising?

On the subject of prevention, truthfully there is little that any of us can do except be vigilant. As has been mentioned before ezzdx was very much an "institution" on this board, thus causing shock amongst some that he was involved in reporting files from this and other boards. So it just goes to prove to us all that measures used to protect files using either post count or reputation are pretty much folly for those who have the motivation to take such actions against other board members and the files they wish to share. The good news about the current system put into place by the administrators is that we perhaps have time to pick up on any tell tale signs in postings that tell us ezzdx has returned to the board with another ID or IP before he does any serious damage. However that does not discriminate another individual choosing to report links.
I actually think there is no way that our files can be truly protected from deletion due to reporting by the actions of a board user. A mentioned already, the post count and reputation are easy to achieve if someone wishes to put in the time. If there were a private section to the board like others, then the same thing applies. Any individual whom has similar motivations to the likes of ezzdx would just play the long game, developing themselves within the community to the point whereby they would access the private area. So really there is no other method of protection other than that which the administrators put into place to track the actions of users, similarly to that which Sani and SSRat implimented at KO, and of course the vigilance of all board users.

So what of ezzdx...what of his motivations?

There has been much speculation over the past months that the mass purge of files has taken place. Speculation suggesting the motivation of an individual. I recall that a most popular theory was that we had a religious crusader amongst the members. I recall a user type name such as "The Minister" being uttered or something similar. Now we have had evidence provided to the boards admin that ezzdx was responsible, do we really feel his actions were motivated by a religious calling? Personally I don't think so! Unless ezzdx was an extremely clever individual and fooled us all into thinking he was a very simple and two dimensional character then his posting style and mannerisms don't specifically lend themselves to the crusader type, and I honestly don't believe that ezzdx was that clever. Primarily due to the ease upon which he could be drawn into a rant...the ease of which any of us could rile him up. Also when you think about it, think about how ezzdx is an idolater with his "man crush" as it was described by another user.
I guess there are many potential avenues to peruse in regards to ezzdx's motivation. Was there a pattern evident where he would be embroiled in an rivalry with another member which would cause him to want to delete that persons files? I don't think so. I myself had all except two of my rapidshare files deleted and I had never had an encounter with ezzdx by that point. Could it be a bizarre psychology issue where he doesn't want anyone to share or see the video's he owns himself? I'm not sure, he certainly displayed a penchant for commenting positively on peoples movie threads. I doubt he would do that with a psychological barrier in his mind such as that.
My own personal speculation about his motivation is that it bares a similarity to that of his posting style. There can be no one here who can reasonably argue that ezzdx did not demonstrate troll like behavior in his posting here on RB. I admit that I haven't seen his postings on KO so I am not fully versed as to the manner in which he posted there, but I am willing to hazard a guess there were some stark similarities.
Someone who displays internet troll like behavior, actively enjoys causing chaos amongst others using the service in question. Certainly within the confines of a message board, a troll would often or exclusively insult people, flame them or continue petty squabbles was beyond their sell by date. Whilst ezzdx didn't exclusively behave in this manner...her certainly demonstrated those actions on numerous occasions. I think the reporting of files holds a direct relationship to that behavior. Chaos, what better was to spread chaos amongst board members that report the files they upload for the benefit of other board members...and being able to do that so anonymously until now was probably a very rewarding aspect of that.
The potential benefit to this board if the reason I mention is accurate, would be that the chances of ezzdx actively seeking a way back to the board to continue would hopefully be brief. The psychology behind troll like behavior often leans toward a trend of feeling violently wronged upon being banned, attempting to renew membership via other means, but if those actions are thwarted then the individual often gives up their effort fairly soon and moves along to another popular internet haunt. I would suggest that ezzdx has membership at numerous wrestling boards, I don't know quite why I would guess that!

I am hoping that he doesn't find a means to access the board again. I hope that there are means to keep an eye out for him. I also hope that all the members themselves keep an eye out for tell tale signs that could give away a new ID for ezzdx. You know, those angry statements highlighted in large brightly coloured text, accompanied by large images of male sporting icons!
.....You's better watch out Maradona, someone might think the YOU"RE ezzdx in disguise!!! lol .....

All I can hope now is that the situation with ezzdx is an isolated scenario. I actually tend to believe that he really wont inspire anyone to copy his behavior and that we are shortly going to be free of the mass purge of files, and go back to them dropping dead through lack of downloads.

Take care my fellow deviant's, thank you if you read this all the way to it's conclusion.

Regards,

Lemarchand
Great post Lemarchand!!!! But don't forget that i'm the Hand of God!!!
I can't been confused with anyone else!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Maradona.jpg (65.3 KB, 148 views)
Old 08-29-2008, 05:29 PM   #109
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Figured. Glad he got caught.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:51 PM   #110
bondageman

bondageman has initial reputation

Such a shame to to see this happening yet again.

As most of you know (especially the mods here), I help out modding over on VB where some of you frequent.

I still can't understand the motivation behind this, as this has happened in the past over there too.

Especially bad when they target the most fruitful members like Sanitarium.

regards, bondageman
Old 08-29-2008, 05:59 PM   #111
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think it's jealously and knowing he had what two warnings against him and a third would lead to a ban he knew his time was coming to an end here at RB. So what's the next best thing to do to a place you won't be able to have access to without going through a bunch of bullshit just to do so? Try and do damage to it and make it a sucky place to be.

Too bad it won't work and RB will continue to grow and thrive, yes RB will have it's share of jerks, douchebags, idiots, assholes, dweebs, morons, poopoo heads, peabrains, fartknockers, buttholes, imbeciles, twats, tools, nincompoops, twits, scumbags, and meanies but it will thrive damn it!

It will live until the dawn of the nuclear holocaust that will take the world out and give way to the rise of the machines who resemble certain movie stars! It will give way to the giant roaches who will be split between helping the surviving human race who's ancestors crushed, stomped, sprayed and burnt them to try and rid the world of them or the cyborgs who seek to demolish all living creatures!

RB WILL LIVE ON!

Ezzdzz was just a sad excuse for a person obsessed with Triple H.
Old 08-29-2008, 06:04 PM   #112
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondageman View Post
Especially bad when they target the most fruitful members like Sanitarium.
Whom btw you permanently banned from VB because he reposted a movie.

But, no hard feelings bondageman, it's been a long time since then. I just wanted to tease you a bit. I hope you forgive me.

Regards
Sani
Old 08-29-2008, 06:16 PM   #113
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalKey View Post
I think it's jealously and knowing he had what two warnings against him and a third would lead to a ban he knew his time was coming to an end here at RB. So what's the next best thing to do to a place you won't be able to have access to without going through a bunch of bullshit just to do so? Try and do damage to it and make it a sucky place to be.
When the reporting began he only had 1 warning in here.

By the way what is VB?
Old 08-29-2008, 07:15 PM   #114
LeParas
Privileged Member

LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I hate feeling ignored.

Can somebody please anwser my question as to why copyright material is posted and some other guy is the asshole because he reports you?

Cant you man up and admit that you are in the wrong?
I am quite active in the warez scene and i lost about 40 GB of movie files alone at RS at one day, because of assholes like ezzdx.

And no, i am not wrong, we fight the system, why should i pay 45 Euros in Germany for a DVD which i can buy in the UK for 19 Euros.
There would be much lesser warez groups when the industry whould sell for realistic prices.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:41 PM   #115
islandboy

islandboy has initial reputation
Default Congrats to Holmes and Watson!

I'm so glad to see that your excellent detective work has paid off. One more thing to thank you for (and your partner SS Rat) !

I probably speak for many other lurkers out there that can breathe a sigh of relief that the suspicion is perhaps off us for a while anyway. I hope that all of you computer genii out there can figure out a way to prevent this in the future.

I apologise for being a "lurker" but like many others I am very worried about my anonymity and possible legal problems in viewing sites of this nature. This is what prevents me from posting movies but it won't keep me from providing positive feedback and much deserved gratitude to all of you posters with more balls than me!!

Thank you, thank you, thank all of you posters for your hard work and hopefully, it won't be erased so easily anymore.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:50 PM   #116
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

you know this s**t really pisses me off as much as it does all of you.
vids are f**k#ng free, free to upload, free to share.we all are here for fun & for this rape fantasy, then this m##herf **@r & whoever else, goes & f **s all the fun up, just so his sorry a** can get a kick out of it.

there were alot of vids I saw I would like to have myself, but I know the fustration & work it takes to re-upload every g@#da**video.

go ahead with your opinions & reply to what i said, & say it isn't so & sh*t.
I already have a problem being depressed, but not being able to go into a place like this, where people are sharing full vids, to have them taken away is just the lowest g@#d**n sh*t I can think of as for boards like this.

doesn't make a damn bit of sense.

(just my feelings out for this)

Last edited by doggystylethatgirl; 08-29-2008 at 11:41 PM.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:18 PM   #117
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium View Post
Whom btw you permanently banned from VB because he reposted a movie.

But, no hard feelings bondageman, it's been a long time since then. I just wanted to tease you a bit. I hope you forgive me.

Regards
Sani
You got banned from VB? WOW thats like killing the easter bunny

I also got banned there once too if you recall The person who runs that place has there thermostat set pretty low.............

I also have no ill will, I just dont really frequent the place much.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Old 08-29-2008, 08:23 PM   #118
Clawhammer

Clawhammer has initial reputation

Well done to Sani and SS Rat.
I don't know what the lag is on RS shutting down a link after it's reported, but most of the links on 'Deicide's posts have been shut down overnight!!!

Is there the possibility of another 'rat'?
Old 08-29-2008, 08:40 PM   #119
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clawhammer View Post
Well done to Sani and SS Rat.
I don't know what the lag is on RS shutting down a link after it's reported, but most of the links on 'Deicide's posts have been shut down overnight!!!

Is there the possibility of another 'rat'?
Of course there is.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:45 PM   #120
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am still hiding mine too!~ haha well they can get via pm, btw so i will know if the links are down who's the last person i sent it too
Closed Thread