Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > The Game Room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2018, 12:05 PM   #1
WlojiAz9
Banned

WlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these parts
Default Chile Jersey

Cann is a 6-foot-4,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, 311-pound lineman who blends above average strength with quick feet to slow down defenders. Cann, who spent time working out for New England Patriots personnel, is projected to be a late first round or early second-round draft pick.
Receiver Damiere Byrd drew double-takes when he posted a fast time of 4.25 seconds in the 40-yard dash. Byrd said later that some scouts had his run clocked at 4.16 seconds.
A year ago, anyone with a network or an NFL connection turned out for Clowney-palooza. Scouts four and five deep watched the lightning quick defensive leap hurdles, catch tennis balls and blow through tackling dummies.
Thompson said he proved to teams that he was more athletic than he showed during his lone season as a starter.
The Houston Texas showed up in full force with head coach Bill O'Brien, general manager Rick Smith and defensive coordinator Romeo Crennel to work with and visit with Clowney, who'd the team picked a month later with the No. 1 overall selection.
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) ? All-Southeastern Conference guard A.J. Cann and 1,000-yard tailback Mike Davis were the main attractions during South Carolina's pro day, a much more low-key affair than the past couple of must-see sessions.
Like Shaw, Thompson or most of the 17 Gamecocks who worked out Wednesday should not expect to hear their names called during the draft in a few months. "I know where I stand," Thompson said. "If you're putting money on the line, you're probably not putting much on me right now. I'm OK with that."
"That's kind of where I wanted to be at," said Byrd, who caught 20 passes for 308 yards and three touchdowns his senior season. "Anything that helps confidence is good."
NFL evaluators gave Lattimore, a one-time, sure-fire first-rounder, long applause after he went through limited drills a few months after his second devastating knee injury in as many seasons. Lattimore would eventually get picked by San Francisco in the fourth round, yet gave up the sport when he didn't make sufficient progress in his recovery.
"I hope I helped myself," said Davis,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, whose older brother James Davis played at Clemson and in the NFL. "I think I did good, ran good, tested well. I just wanted to have fun out there."
South Carolina's pro days have seen their share of fun the past couple of seasons.
Thompson put on a strong performance for NFL teams, completing all his passes including several long balls to Byrd, Davis and receiver Nick Jones. Thompson's hoping to follow the NFL path of South Carolina former quarterback Connor Shaw, who went undrafted and caught on with the Cleveland Browns' practice squad before starting the team's final regular-season game.
After his breakout sophomore season with 1,Cheap Jerseys Store,183 yards, Davis wound up 18 yards shy of becoming just the second-ever South Carolina player with multiple 1,Cheap Jerseys From China,000-yard seasons.
Davis, 5-9 and 223 pounds, ran for 2,165 yards the past two seasons.
A year ago,Cheap China Jerseys, dozens of NFL representatives came to Williams-Brice Stadium to watch No. 1 draft pick Jadeveon Clowney workout. In 2013, scouts watched injured running back Marcus Lattimore take his first strides toward getting drafted.
Davis opted to give up his senior season for the pros. He posted one of the fastest times in the 40-yard dash, clocked at 4.38 seconds. Davis is projected as a third or fourth round pick.
Last year's starting quarterback Dylan Thompson had set a school single-season passing mark with 3,564 yards last season. The showing, though, was largely lost in South Carolina's up-and-down, 7-6 season after the team went 33-6 the previous three years.
"I'm unemployed right now,Alexander Nylander Jersey," Thompson said with a smile. "And I'm looking for a job."
On Wednesday there were personnel from 28 NFL teams in attendance ? with much of the focus on Cann and Davis.
There were a few wow moments, though.
WlojiAz9 is offline   Reply With Quote