Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-04-2012, 09:51 AM   #1
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rape fantasy about my Asian gf's sister

Hi everyone,

Haven't been posted for a while here ...

I'm in a serious relationship with my Asian gf for years, and well, somehow always been a little attracted to her younger sister for a while. She's 20 now, my gf's 27.
Thing is, I've "accidentally" got a peek at her small tits recently in a pool, and also happened to capture the moment on cam.
Since then I've been more and more into her, having dark fantasies about raping her and gang raping her. The fact she's still virgin doesn't help...

What do you think I should do guys to get those fantasies go away?
Old 09-04-2012, 10:03 AM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sisters are always fun to take.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:03 PM   #3
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So long as they stay as fantasies you will be fine.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:26 PM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tell your girlfriend. She dumps you. Girlfriend and sister disappear out of temptations way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
Hi everyone,

What do you think I should do guys to get those fantasies go away?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:33 AM   #5
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigal View Post
So long as they stay as fantasies you will be fine.
Sure it will stay like that in my fantasies, only problem is this fantasy's taken more and more place in my head...
Old 10-31-2020, 01:39 PM   #6
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fantasy: One day you decide to quit the relationship. U have to go to her place to say it in her face. Ur gf is still at work and will come home in 2 hours. She forgot that she had to work longer on this Monday. Only her 20 year old virgin sister is at home. They already did their Christmas tree. Christmas is 2 weeks away. The innocent sister made you a warm chocolate milk and gives it to u with her sweetest and cutest smile. Her eyes are so beautiful. She didn’t know that you would totally destroy her innocence in the most cruel and brutal way tonight. Destiny was not good to this sweet little girl. So she is on the couch watching „grinch“ and tells u about that one handsome guy. U have finished ur milk. U look at her las if she is a weak little prey. In fact, she is. She looks into ur eyes. She feels that something is not right. You never looked that way to her, never. She is scared. Don’t know what to say so she just keep looking at u. U stand up. She still looks into ur predator eyes. Suddenly, you punch her right in her beautiful innocent face. She starts crying and is getting shocked. She is shaking, her hole young body. „ I’m gonna fucking rape you apart you sexy little fuckwhore!“ you say in a evil voice. She don’t know what to respond. You slap her face again. She falls on the floor, crying louder. She is only wearing her lingerie. U think: „ Im gonna fucking enjoy every second hahaaa“. You pull her up by her hair and throw her tiny body on the couch. You rip her cute lingerie brutally apart. So she is laying there in front of you. Completely naked. You are the first men who sees her naked. She trusted you. You choke this little girl from behind and pull her hair while forcing your fat cock brutally into her tiny little asshole. She tries to scream in pain but u keep her little mouth shut. Tears running down her cute angel face.....to be continued..... if u want
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 08:52 PM   #7
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
Sure it will stay like that in my fantasies, only problem is this fantasy's taken more and more place in my head...
You’re doing this and much sicker and even more nasty things to your gf‘s delicious little sister ? You abuse her virgin body the worst and cruelest way for days and nights ? Over and over again. Fucking and totally destroying her young teen body for hours and hours without mercy ?? 😈😈🤟🤟🤤🤤👌👌
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0986.jpg (13.4 KB, 54 views)
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote