Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-07-2020, 08:40 AM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Expelled from the EU?

I can see three current potential expulsions from membership of the EU in coming years.

1. The Republic of Ireland. The current administration under Leo Varadkar has pretty much ignored Irelands military neutrality, allowing Irish military personnel to be sent to their deaths in Mali. UK special forces personnel are currently engaged in similar deployment alongside their Emerald Isle fellow Britishers.

The Republic of Ireland currently has very competitive tax policies, along the lines of those that UK British Brexiteers have aspired to. They can afford it I suppose, given that they are net benefactors of the EU budget.

Support for EU membership is high in Ireland, although this has fallen by a significant amount since the UK vote to leave the EU. "European" Federalists are very outspoken in their ambition for a single group tax code, removing member state tax raising powers. In addition, there is a strong voice for an EU military force. Both of these would probably be problematic for an Irish political class intent on preserving EU membership alongside their tax and military neutrality.

The EU commission probably wouldn't expel a net contributor such as Germany or France for refusing to implement future EU rules, but Ireland? Don't fancy their chances.

2. Poland. Poland has already been threatened with having their voting rights removed for attempting to reform the judiciary. Polands legal system is presently dominated by pre-cold war era judges and their proteges. Attempts to rectify this by the current Polish government have fallen foul of EU rules.

I don't expect Poland to give up easily on this, support for the EU is high there, obviously, they are a huge benefactor of the EU budget. But I don't see Polish citizens giving up sovereignty easily to a German dominated grouping.

Break the rules, leave the group.

3. Hungary. Hungary is flatly refusing to comply with EU commission refugee quotas. Can't blame them! Why should an unelected supra-national body get to decide how many people they can afford to look after.

Balkan countries are starting to line up against Turkey to defend their borders against an insurgence of Syrian refugees, whilst European federalists ramp up their call for a "European" army to take on Turkey, Syria, and Russia.

I can see Hungary out right refusing to sacrifice blood and treasure for the EUs fascistic, militarist ambitions.

If these states are determined to follow those respective paths, and the EU remains on its current path, then those three states will have to be expelled, quite possibly against the will of its citizens.

This is a failing of the European project. Members may well be committed to a principal of free trade, of free movement, of peace, but they are not committed to relinquishing autonomy to central planning.

Can any one make a case for a member state leaving the EU sooner, as I believe the above states will leave, and in the order that I listed them?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote