Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-26-2007, 09:53 AM   #41
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

Your last post had me thinking about virgin and what she could wear that could be ripped to shreds as part of her VIRGIN rape ceremony. interesting play on words there, too. I've loved the idea of a sweet shirt with a long row of buttons that go everywhere when its violently ripped apart. That sound combined with her terror..... hmmmm, gives me a woody.
Old 10-26-2007, 10:55 AM   #42
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

That's not a bad idea either, but what I bought (that I found on a sale rack) is a one piece denim dress. Got some simple white sneakers and/or a pair of nice white flip-flop sandals to go with it. The dress buttons all the way up the front... and the plan is to either cut the buttons off, one by one, while she's tied up and can only watch... or if she actually likes the dress (and wants to keep it as a memento of the rape scenario ) then I will take my sweet time unbuttoning the thing... slowly and deliberately... while she watches in stark terror...

I'm not sure we're portraying her as a "virgin" in this or any of the fantasies, but I feel better using her board name here than her actual name...

Stay tuned for more titilations...

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 12:45 PM   #43
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

Oh I hear ya! The 'virgin' crack was directed towards her being a rape virgin. Well, I'm assuming she's not been raped before. The other first is she's a RolePlay fantasy rape victim.

gotta love a woman who'll still talk with you AFTER you've raped her.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:20 PM   #44
virginfantasy

oh, i've done this before, notrouble
but just once, and i want so much more.hehe.

!

i don't mind playing the virgin victim, it doesnt matter!
i feel bad, i can't call koda tonight-halloween party at my place!!lol-but tomorrow i DEF. will.
and that dress sounds fantastic
Old 10-26-2007, 11:10 PM   #45
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Yeah baby, it seems almost odd to not talk about our plans tonight; but just like the pending visit, it only heightens the anticipation.

It seems like each and every day I get a new idea or three... we just won't have enough time to do them all...

Old 10-27-2007, 03:44 PM   #46
virginfantasy

less than 2 weeks, now, guys!!!!!
Old 10-27-2007, 04:02 PM   #47
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

Had we told them the date yet?

I'm driving out to meet her and we'll have our rape-role-play weekend extravaganza on the weekend of November 9.

Yep... as my dear, sweet, unsuspecting victim has said; less than two weeks... (Ok, maybe she's not unsuspecting... )

Old 10-27-2007, 04:39 PM   #48
virginfantasy

3 days....hope i can sit down after all this!haha.

and don't worry-i won't make it obvious that i know what's about to happen to me.lol!
Old 10-27-2007, 04:53 PM   #49
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginfantasy View Post
3 days....hope i can sit down after all this!haha.

and don't worry-i won't make it obvious that i know what's about to happen to me.lol!
I wouldn't worry about sitting down, I'd worry about walking...

And if you an act unaware as well as I can do mean, then it's gonna be one hell of a good time!

Old 10-27-2007, 05:02 PM   #50
virginfantasy

oh, YES!
i just got a little excited, there!!hehe....>.<
i can't wait to see, in person, just how mean you can act.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:17 PM   #51
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

Keeping updated, we're still planning and tweaking the scenarios. We'll post a few options here before I hit the road next week to give you guys a day or two to vote on what we will actually do first.

I'm bringing my Olympus 7.1 Digital Camera and my laptop so during "breaks" we'll check out some of the pics I take and post a few teasers for you. We're also planning to shoot our own avatar photos during this long weekend of fun, frolic, and debauchery.

More to follow.

Old 10-29-2007, 08:34 PM   #52
virginfantasy

yes, it's going to be so cool!! live updates after each rape.....LOL.
it's still weird talking on the phone and saying "OOH, can you rape me this way??"LOL!>.<
Old 10-30-2007, 10:03 AM   #53
masterful80

masterful80 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to masterful80 Send a message via Yahoo to masterful80

I think its probably been about 3 posts now since anyone said..........

THIS (and you GUYS) ARE THE COOLEST THINGS EVER!!!!!!!!

Have fun and woooohoooooo for the Olympus 7.1!!!!
masterful80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:38 PM   #54
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

I don't know about me, but the situation and her are definitely way cool! We're expecting wonderful things and neither of us believe this will be a "one and done" relationship; turns out a move is in her future which will cut the distance between us just about in half, making more visits easier... and possibly more frequent...

When a "rapist" finds that "perfect victim", he always comes back for more...

Old 10-30-2007, 12:56 PM   #55
masterful80

masterful80 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to masterful80 Send a message via Yahoo to masterful80

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodavictimm View Post
I don't know about me, but the situation and her are definitely way cool! We're expecting wonderful things and neither of us believe this will be a "one and done" relationship; turns out a move is in her future which will cut the distance between us just about in half, making more visits easier... and possibly more frequent...

When a "rapist" finds that "perfect victim", he always comes back for more...
Hey Koda - i really hope it works out for both you guys both on the weekend in question and beyond! Enjoy mate!
masterful80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 07:43 PM   #56
virginfantasy

hehe...instead of a 20 hour drive, it'd be a 7 hour drive!
but it's all worth it to rape the willing. am i right?
Old 10-30-2007, 08:05 PM   #57
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

Not only are you worth it, but I suspect we can find some really fun things to do with those extra 26 hours.

Old 10-30-2007, 08:12 PM   #58
virginfantasy

hahaha oh dear...
let's get through 3 days for now!!LOL.
3 days of RP, i'm incredibly anxious!
>.<
Old 10-30-2007, 09:21 PM   #59
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Where are you guys getting together? At Vf's place?
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 11:16 AM   #60
virginfantasy

at a motel pretty close to my place.