Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-20-2007, 08:50 PM   #21
virginfantasy

fantastic tips, NT, thank you!!!

we always talk about what we want and don't want.
he'll say something like "we can do this or this", and i just go "ehh.....i don't really think i'd like it." he says no problem and moves on. it's great to open up to eachother about what we like and don't like sexually. the trust is all there
i do plan on explaining things if, for some reason, there IS any type of interference. we've already agreed on no horribly loud noises-no need to scare the other hotel guests!!!LOL.

and NT, i think the rape WILL be all i fear....and more.
Old 10-20-2007, 09:24 PM   #22
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

I appreciate your input. I'm sure we'll consider all of those points and find the things that make us secure in our contact. We have already discussed not only her safeword but the things that she considers taboo (which coincidently coincide with the things that I really don't like to do anyway!)

I'll be bringing my laptop with me so we will both be able to log in to the site with updates and pictures or what have you. Personally I won't share with family or friends what I'm doing, but VF is more than welcome to have check ins or whatever makes her feel comfortable. For my part I'm willing to trust my instincts. And my instincts tell me that she's a good person who just happens to have fetishes and fantasies that I can fullfill while fullfilling my own at the same time.

And I do hope that our faith in each other and our willingness to share will help others perhaps take the leap of faith that is required to do such a thing. But even though things are going to be great for us, anybody else who chooses to follow our trailblazing needs to bear in mind that the only way this works to both parties benefit is for both to be 100% honest and up front with each other. Don't say you'll do things you won't and don't look for things that you have been told can't or won't be done. If you can't accept the boundaries, then stop right there and seek out someone who will share your desires and boundaries as good as VF and I seem to share ours.

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:54 AM   #23
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

Thank you very much. I respect you both as individuals and my intent is to help your beautiful start, go that much further and be deliciouisly exciting/satisfying for each of you. From what both of you've posted so far, it sounds like you are well on your way to an awesome rape scene, and probably multiple ones at that.

Thank you for accepting the recommendation for a safe call in the spirit it's intended. The choices are yours to make. Again my experience tells me that no matter what---do what is practical AND safe. After that----have FUN!!!

I hear you about your success spawning that for others too. In the aftermath, when you've raped her and you've both gone your seperate ways afterwards, I'm sure you'll both talk at length of what all happened. This is really an excellent time for both of you to consolidate your experience into both good and bad parts. Others (like me) would vastly benefit from hearing about what was done right, what was good and turned out well, and what didn't----and just as importantly... WHY.

Thank you both for sharing this intimate part of your new/budding relationship. It is delightfully gratifying to see such success in the making.
NoTrouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:21 AM   #24
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Can I make a suggestion?

WEBCAM!
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 12:04 PM   #25
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Johnson
Can I make a suggestion?

WEBCAM!

Hell yeah a live broadcast.

"tune into RB's live rape roleplay"
Old 10-21-2007, 01:01 PM   #26
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

I'm not sure we'll webcam, but photo's are a certainty. We'll have to discuss and see what she (and I of course) are comfortable actually showing. Photo's give us a chance to select what suits our desires best while webcam leaves us no chance to do that.

But I'm not ruling it out, if it's something she's really wanting to do.

What I have found is that we build on each others thoughts well. When she suggests a setting or a character I'm able to run with it, and not only fill her desire but also give her optional scenarios to choose from.

And when I suggest something, quite often she's running with it; even to the point of us finding that it's a secret fantasy she's already had.

So as we inch closer to the actual event we seem to be increasing in our anticipation and desire for one another. And it's something of a thrill to share it with you. At this point the only thing I can see that will stop me from "raping" virginfantasy is one thing.

The word "Marker."

Old 10-22-2007, 05:42 PM   #27
virginfantasy

MARKER!!!
hahaha....such an odd word.....but, you gotta admit-it'll make you stop if i don't like what you're doing to me!!lol.

webcam, i'm sorry to say, is something i'm just not comfortable with-i know you wanna see lil' ol' me get raped (oh my)-but, even when i'm fully clothed and talking to friends online, i don't like it:/.

we're adding onto our list of ideas!!!
one i'm very excited about is the school counselor.....
i had a dream the other night that the counselor i had in high school raped me twice. the first time with his fingers, and the next he said "if you're going to cry rape, i might as well rape you properly".
>.<
so i talked about it on the phone, and weRP'd it, and it felt AWESOME.
we have a few more that we're working the kinks out of, but we'll be busy, thats for sure!!.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:08 PM   #28
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

We've added a couple more scenarios and deleted some suggestions. We've still got more listed than we'll probably get to on one visit, but then we've added a couple of items that are outside the realm of what either of us have ever done and are totally hot... things that I had fantasized about that seem to dovetail into things she has fantasized about.

We're trying to work our scheduls out now so we can choose the right weekend. It might not have to be quite as far away as we thought, I managed to free some money up to make the trip and now we're just trying to match a totally free weekend so we can milk this trip for all it's worth!

Old 10-22-2007, 11:54 PM   #29
virginfantasy

sorry to cut the call short, koda- turns out our rollover minutes were all used up lol!
so 30 min. or less calls until the 26th....but thats just 4 days. then we'll be back to the hour-long-or-more conversations again hehe!

guys, our scenarios are putting all of my past fantasies to shame. we make quite a team!lol.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:11 AM   #30
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

good luck to you two!!
may you find great pleasure with each other
i wish you the best
Old 10-23-2007, 02:47 PM   #31
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

Default Can't Have A Good Scene Without Props. :D

Just a few things I've thrown together. I'm sure I'll think of more.

Virgin, you gettin' nervous yet?

Old 10-23-2007, 06:09 PM   #32
virginfantasy

good LORD, koda!!! hahaha thats quite a collection!!!LOL.
my email page wouldnt let me download it lol- send it again? i'd like to have a bigger picture

rope....duct tape...handcuffs...gloves...BOXCUTTERS...a few other things i see!!
damn, boy....you're getting me nervous, for sure!
but terribly aroused. oh my goodness....>.<!
Old 10-23-2007, 10:37 PM   #33
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

It's the things you don't see that should cause you more concern... bwaaahahahahahah...

Old 10-24-2007, 07:54 AM   #34
sweetlips

sweetlips has initial reputation
Default hi all :)

good luck You 2 on Your rape roleplay have fun it has always been a fansty of mine this site is wonderful Your rape role play sounds hot
from sweetlips
sweetlips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 04:43 PM   #35
sweet_sophie

sweet_sophie has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to sweet_sophie

Wow,

I hope it all gos well for both of you. I've been wanting to do a rape real life rp for ages, but not having much luck in finding someone to do it with. Seems lots of people are in AMerica and I'm in the UK. Shame. xxxxx
sweet_sophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:28 PM   #36
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

It's too bad you're in the UK, but I can't believe someone won't do it; we have UK members here I think, though obviously you want to find the right one, not just any Tom, Dick or Harriet.

And I know that the UK has miles/meters between places, but hey; I'm willing to drive 1200 miles one way to make this happen, I can't believe you can't find a guy in that kind of radius to share acting out both of your fantasies.

I hope you do, I can tell you that there is nothing like it, when two people are willing to cater to each others wants and needs at this level; it's rare but it's out there.

As I hear it's said over there, "Chin up old girl..."

Old 10-24-2007, 05:33 PM   #37
virginfantasy

oh, yeah, there are DEF. guys in the UK who'd love to do it!!
but, like koda said- be careful who you choose!lol.

ah, guys-you'll be happy to know who i thought of last night while i....."had a little fun" before falling asleep.

lol
Old 10-24-2007, 06:20 PM   #38
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginfantasy
ah, guys-you'll be happy to know who i thought of last night while i....."had a little fun" before falling asleep.

lol
I somehow suspect that I'm far more happy about that than anybody else here...

Old 10-24-2007, 07:57 PM   #39
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginfantasy
ol

Hmmmm... funny, so did I
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 07:09 PM   #40
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

I went shopping today. Got props the other day, today I'm adding some wardrobe... stuff that can be "destroyed" in the rape without damaging Virgin's clothes...