Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-19-2007, 10:00 PM   #1
virginfantasy

Default me and kodavictimm: rl rp!!!

we're thinking in the next month or so (late nov. early december, at the latest) will be when it all goes down.
(i got his "ok" to post about it*
i'm so excited! not going to reveal TOO much, but we're coming up with ideas that sound absolutely amazing<3.
i'm calling him again in about an hour, i'm so excited! he says he has more to tell me.

i love this board
Old 10-19-2007, 10:07 PM   #2
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

I gotta tell you, there is nothing like hearing a sexy woman's voice on the phone; getting response to the things you're thinking about doing to her and hearing her reply with even more ideas!

If all goes to plan, we'll have a great session and probably bring a play by play to help inspire our friends here.

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 10:12 PM   #3
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I knew you were up to something Vic

We demand details when it happens!
Old 10-19-2007, 10:21 PM   #4
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

I'd never "kiss & tell" without her permission, but virginfantasy is willing to share the details; we're still discussing just how detailed to be, but I don't think I have to tell you how excited I am about this! Finding a willing participant is one thing. Finding one so willing, so ready, and so damn cute?

How much better can life get?

Old 10-19-2007, 10:28 PM   #5
virginfantasy

wait till you see me "unconscious", koda-i'll be even cuter then hehe.....

you can say anything, im open! i don't mind if we get into detail on here for others to see lol.
but damn, koda-you got me worked up last night!! and don't worry, folks- there'll be a detailed review of it all when it's over with
Old 10-19-2007, 11:38 PM   #6
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Do either of you have personal pics posted???
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 02:12 AM   #7
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

I won't answer for her, but no; I don't have a personal picture posted. I have however given her a picture of me; one taken this year, not something from years past or anything like that.

We are discussing maybe taking some pictures during the event. Not fully decided yet if we will or how much we'll show. The planning and the anticipation are second only in sweetness to the actual deed.

Old 10-20-2007, 08:57 AM   #8
virginfantasy

i have a small picture in my profile, taken late last year.

it'd be nice to take some pictures during the rp-and koda, loved your avatar idea<3
Old 10-20-2007, 10:07 AM   #9
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

Trust me babe, it will so be my pleasure to do that one.

Hot chats on the phone that explore each of our fantasies and desires; helping us to prepare the perfect scenarios to act out when we meet. These are great times. And my cameras will definitely be with me and at your disposal; we'll take as much and share as much as you're comfortable with.

Old 10-20-2007, 10:28 AM   #10
virginfantasy

yeah, i gotta tell you- you're starting to open me up and make me go "oh, that's a great idea for a scenario!" lol.
(and it IS funny how ...hehe...."proper" we're being when we both know you won't be proper with me soon!)
Old 10-20-2007, 12:56 PM   #11
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

So what about it, boys and girls; y'all want to be able to see virginfantasy get taken? Forced? Fucked and fondled while she's helpless to stop it?

You don't get willing victims every day, and you sure don't get ones that are willing to share the experience with her friends!

Old 10-20-2007, 01:52 PM   #12
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

The presentation of what you experience together is highly anticipated!

To what extent, virgin, are you going to be pushed, challenged? Or is that left up to your rapist? Wow, isn't it delightful to refer to the man you are doing this with as your rapist?
NoTrouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 02:23 PM   #13
virginfantasy

oh, it's wonderful, notrouble

he basically will have say in what he does in the heat of the moment. we've been talking things over and know a few scenes we're going to do; i obviously have some say in it lol.
he's not the one to hit me, and i'm happy-it's going to be threatening. (you know, he'll very calmly tell me "i'm going to rape you" and stuff like that. that gets me going so much).
it's hilarious to call him and we have nice conversations, but in the back of my mind i'm always saying "he's going to rape me soon...":P

we have a nice little guidance counselor scene going, i'm really looking forward to it!!
Old 10-20-2007, 03:00 PM   #14
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

When she says I'm not going to hit her, she means I'm not going to really hit her. We're going to have a little bit of roughness, but nothing that will leave serious marks or wounds.

For example we've discussed a scene where I get to knock her out by slamming her head into the wall or door; obviously I don't "slam" and I keep one hand between her head and the wall or door, so that I absorb most of the force and keep her from possibly being injured.

The "guidance counselor" is something she came up with yesterday and I built on, basically telling her a story (with her participation on the phone) on the fly. I've already modified the ending and of course it still could change as we tweak and keep planning. We've got dozens of ideas out there so far and only gonna have two or three days to work though the best ones. But it's gonna be a full two or three days; like get up, maybe do a light scenaro, clean up, get breakfast, come back for another round, break for lunch or dinner; rest up a little here and there, take pictures. I'm planning to take as many pictures going as far as she's willing. Maybe a few bondage shots, if I can work it out, maybe a few shots of knock outs. One idea that I mentioned that she's game for is a recreation of my avitar, with me behind her and my hand (or gloved hand, or a white cloth) over her nose and mouth and her eyes wide with fright. It'll make an awesome avitar and memento of the event. Of course I'll create for her anything she wants too.

This is building toward being the hottest two or three days of my life, and I've had some hot days and nights before!

To add to what she said, also; she's already started incorporating some of the things that I like into her plans, and I think it's broadening her horizons. Also I'm listening and learning from what she says so I can provide her the best time and most orgasms possible during our encounter.

Nothing is more traumatic to a rape victim than when her rapists brings her to multiple orgasms.

Old 10-20-2007, 03:18 PM   #15
virginfantasy

(this is starting to be a conversation between you and me that others can read!!LOL).
i'd love for you to make me an avatar, too
Old 10-20-2007, 06:20 PM   #16
Aphrodite

Aphrodite has initial reputation

dont worry, we like it, do go on
Aphrodite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 06:50 PM   #17
virginfantasy

we just came up with another school-related scene. very good stuff hehe...
and when we get everything all set up, and get the scenes we want straightened out, well.....we'll let you guys choose what one we're going to do first-you'll see.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:21 PM   #18
NoTrouble

What you are both doing together is really good for this group and a model example of how good things come from what other little-minded folk fear and revile. I'm happy and proud of both of you for all of this. You are candidly talking about your rape scene, bringing the quality elements from both of your real lives into it, you are mutually cooperating with each other to refine bits and pieces and you are actively communicating together AND publicly in this forum. Both of you ROCK!!!
Old 10-20-2007, 08:38 PM   #19
virginfantasy

thank you, notrouble!!!

i was hoping that if we posted about it on here, it'd make others see that this site isn't a horrible place, and have them see what good comes out of it, like you said.
and koda's told me on the phone that he hopes it "inspres otehrs to do the same".
i'm glad you see it the way we meant to show it

and YOU ROCK TOO!!!!
Old 10-20-2007, 08:41 PM   #20
NoTrouble

Awww, thank you!!

As a prospective rapist someday myself, I'm grateful for your approach and appreciate the fact that you think I rock too.

Additionally..................
I'm glad the two of you are showing each other decency, respect and concern. The 'play' will certainly be heightened by how completely you offer yourself virgin, while your own enjoyment of the moment will be fed by what koda can creatively bring to the scene(s) while remaining in line with the limits and agreements you've both made.

I recommend you both comprehensively talk about the following as well:
- What to do if a friend, family member or even the law/police become aware, much less intrude into your PRIVATE going's on. Granted we all know you don't want that---my point is that you should BOTH know what you will say and do. In light of that, I'll share this with you. Within my local BDSM circles of friends there are a few different submissive girls I play with, all consensual. I ensure that we always have a plan for such bad/unfortunate publicity to occur. Since police, or others, would initially think she is being abused, our plan is that she will do the talking while I am quietly near by. She will pointedly (even blatently) describe to the police what we are doing is consensual and ask me in front of them open-ended questions so as to draw out my own involvement. The point is for them to see she's able to freely talk and could even walk away if she wanted to, but chooses to stay and continue. The bottom line is that you don't KNOW that everything will work out perfectly---so have some plans, even general ones for various REAL possibilities, then support each other if/when all hell does break loose.
- Talk candidly about what your limits are, to the best of your knowledge and ability. I think both of you need to know (by hearing what the other says) that what you ARE looking to occur and what you are definately NOT looking to have occur is discussed, addressed and you both KNOW you are satisfied with the answers. On the opposite side of things, openly discuss and agree that any parts of any discussion you are uncomfortable about, you at least let the other person know. Knowledge is an awesome thing---so is respect.
- Don't know what your 'sexual' plans and discussions have covered or how far either of you are willing to go. Even if neither of you plans or is accepting of any sexual touching or involvement whatsoever, I'd still recommend you both get a full/complete set of STD tests done before hand and SHOW the report to each other within minutes of first meeting. Passion and your interest in each other, much less this topic has been wonderful.... yet when you are both caught up in the moment, you'll find that having sure knowledge you both are STD clean can give you the satisfaction that you can safely go as far as you want to.
- Both of you should have safe-calls in place. Ideally someone you personally already know, who would be aware of what you are doing, where you are going, etc..... I know, here we are on a rape board, and I'm discussing safe-calls.... but the fact is what you are doing is wonderful, seems consensual, yet you've not met each other and don't fully know until after you are back home, alone that all is really well! So, again, this is a concern for playing it safe, and I'm givinig you a method to do that!

I wish you both ALL the best and hope your rape virgin is all you fear it will be!

{sorry for the numerous edits, but had spelling corrections to make and additional thoughts to share}

Last edited by NoTrouble; 10-20-2007 at 08:46 PM.