Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-22-2008, 09:08 AM   #1
littlebrunetteslore

littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to littlebrunetteslore
Default Weird Dream I Had...

Is anyone else completely surprised and taken aback by how all the odd thoughts in your head combine to form some really bizarre dreams? I can look at the dream I had one afternoon not too long ago and see where many of the elements came from, but the end result... well...

Take a little bit of the election coverage combined with 9/11 rememberances, mix in the face and body of "Chuck"'s Yvonne Strahovsky (which I have been catching up on via DVD), throw in a dash of some of my personal fetishes like tight little business suit-skirts (think Ally McBeal) and my ongoing struggle with sleep apnea and you get this:

I was sitting in a shopping mall food court, talking in hushed tones with a friend. The country had gone down the tubes in a big way. Our elected government had clamped down so hard on terrorism that they were worse than the terrorists themselves. My friend and I were part of some underground movement and discussing how we were going to continue organizing meetings when so many personal liberties were disappearing daily. The latest, people weren't allowed to travel freely in and out of their own neighborhoods anymore without security passes! A bridge in town now divided our own group because none of us had "clearance" to cross it for any reason. We kept our voices low (as did everyone else in the mall) as we watched government "peace" officers patrolling the building. We wondered how long before even the mall was off limits, already the second floor was limited to "select" people.

As we sat discussing things, I kept hearing this odd sound. It sounded at first like someone coughing softly. As it continued I started to glance around, trying to see who it was. It was starting to sound not so much like coughing as choking. It sounded like a woman. As it continued and I gave up trying to casually glance around and stood up, scanning the food court - I thought maybe someone WAS choking and needed help.

Finally, I saw her.

She was on the second floor. I could just see the entrance to a shop on the second floor balcony above us. She was blonde, very pretty, dressed in a powder blue business suit. A form fitting, long-sleeved jacket, very tight (and very short) skirt and heels. Her long blond hair was down, somewhat in disarray - but that was probably because of the noose around her neck. She was hanging just inside the entrance to that upstairs shop, her hands bound behind her back, her ankles bound as well. She was squirming frantically, choking and gasping for breath. A sign that simply read "Traitor" was propped up in the store window. What few people had the privelage of shopping upstairs were simply ignoring her, walking in and out of the shop as she struggled, ignoring her pleading eyes.

I stood helpless, there was nothing my friend or I could do - she was upstairs, we couldn't get to her. She had been marked. It was probably the "peace" officers who had strung her up in the first place as an example. I knew if I didn't turn and ignore her like everyone else, I might be in for the same treatment.

But here's the sick part - I couldn't turn away. I was fascinated. She looked so hot hanging there, struggling. And here's the even sicker part: Even though I'm a guy, I love to fantasize about being a hot young woman being raped - but this woman wasn't being raped, she was slowly strangling to death! Nevertheless, I wanted to BE her so bad. I wanted to know what it would feel like to have her tight little body, be wearing that sexy little suit, my wrists and ankles bound like that, struggling for breath as I hung there, hoping someone will take pity on me and cut me down.

At this point I started to wake up. In a groggy daze I realized I had fallen asleep on the couch watching "Chuck" - and since I hadn't "planned" to sleep, I wasn't wearing the full-face mask attached to the CPAP machine that keeps me breathing evenly. As I fully regained concsiousness I realized that all the coughing, gasping, and choking for air that I had heard in the dream was actually ME after all.

I lay there on the couch for a long while thinking about that dream. I was somewhat horrified that I had been turned on watching that poor woman slowly strangling to death. On the other hand, I tried to rationalize it by remembering it was MY choking I was actually listening too, and that i wasn't turned on so much by watching HER strangle, but by the thought of BEING her. And then I started thinking, much as I wanted to experience what she was going through I didn't actually want to DIE. So, I thought, what if once "marked" I was no longer a citizen protected by law? I could simply be left there to strangle to death... or maybe... just maybe... some guy (or guys) would happen by and get turned on by my helpless struggling body. They might watch for a while, hands in their pants, stroking themselves. Finally deciding that simply jerking off while watching me wasn't NEARLY satisfying enough so they cut me down and carry me to the mattress store and have their way with me. They don't care who sees them, no one will stop them or arrest them. I'm "marked" I'm nobody. I wondered, would I feel grateful to be raped in that instance?

Anyway, just thought I'd share. Anyone have any thoughts? This might make a good story if someone wants to flesh out the details (and add the "new" rape ending, of course!)
littlebrunetteslore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:12 AM   #2
shelley

shelley has initial reputation

maybe you're just into erotic asphyxiation.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:50 PM   #3
ravenbright

ravenbright Level 2 (200+)ravenbright Level 2 (200+)ravenbright Level 2 (200+)

OK, this definitely sounds like the beginning of a hot story. Beautifully detailed and the complete helplessness of her ever being able to escape, very hot.

Course I would wonder what could possibly happen to her after the rape? Would she be strung up again? Or perhaps it would be the beginning of a new form of punishment? Traitor "brothels" run by the government could sprout up everywhere, all funds going towards fighting terrorism. And it doesn't have to be limited to brothels, there could be carnivals or circuses, throwing knives anyone? They could be forced to work highly risky or dangerous jobs. Have a gas leak? No problem, send in the traitor to take care of it, why risk the life of someone we value? Course then you have to wonder how they keep them in check to make them do all the dirty work... less beatings perhaps? Or a later date for their execution, extending their worthless lives?
ravenbright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:54 PM   #4
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I discovered I was into erotic asphyxiation some time ago... and damn, I would have loved to see that in a dream I'm into all kinds of stuff like that, hanging the girls like that (there's more than enough of vids where girls are hung up like that slowly so that they get to struggle for a while until they are put back down to ground...), pushing my victims head into water... all that, getting her to struggle..., recently saw a very erotic video of a girl having a plastic bag taped around her head....that was very arousing to me as well.

in other words, you're not alone.
mco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 01:17 AM   #5
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

I like ravenbright's ideas, sounds like a lovely way to run the world...err wait I mean fantasy yeah fanntasy ...

Vader for President .."fuck the lesser evil dance on the darkside!"
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote