Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-31-2007, 12:12 PM   #61
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Yeah, why ruin her mattress when we can ruin one in a motel room?

Plus when we do pics, we don't want to leave too many clues to where she lives, you know?

Here's hoping I'm the most danger you ever face baby, 'cause I know when to turn on the "monster" and when to turn him off.

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 12:54 PM   #62
virginfantasy

yeah....and i don't want pictures of my room all over the internet!!especially on this site!LOL.
oh, i already know you'll put me in the mindset of being in danger!
and, i'll give it to you- you DO know how to turn that "voice" on and off like a switch!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 05:53 AM   #63
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

The Virginfantasy/Kodavictim Poll

In case you missed it, we've started a thread for the voting on our "introductory scenario" during "Rape Weekend" beginning Nov. 9. Just follow the link above or look for the thread in this forum.

Old 11-03-2007, 07:49 AM   #64
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

As the day grows closer (I will leave Wednesday morning) Erin and I continue to tweak the schedule and plan for not only this meeting but for potential future engagements. There is the probablility that we will actually take some video of a couple of the scenes (though possibly not the actual sex) and I've already planned to take many, many pictures. And you guys know, from my tendencies, there's gonna be lots of barefoot pics, lots of the attack/knock out pics, and lots of sexy, sexy pics... probably some forced BJ and FJ pics... might even squeeze in a few shots of me... squeezing in... :

Old 11-07-2007, 05:51 AM   #65
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

They say that a journey of a thousand miles (or in this case 1200) starts with a single step and in a few minutes that step will be taken.

It's almost 6 in the morning here in Florida and I am packed (except for the lap top) and as soon as I get dressed and brush my teeth, I'm out the door and on the road. Erin and I are meeting around noon on Friday and I will probably be there sometime tomorrow afternoon so I can get all unpacked, settled in, and well rested for our weekend of fun, frolic, and debauchery.

Pics and video will be taken and at least some of the pics will be shared here, as well as an occasional "log update" as to what has transpired thus far.

Voting is still open in the poll, which scenario will we act out first. #3 (go #3!) is still clinging to top spot but the more generic #2 is making a run in the final stages of polling. If you haven't voted, you might want to jump over there and do so. (Regardless of the voting, we will be doing all three of those scenes... and more... you're just helping us by deciding which one goes first!)

I'll check back in tonight or tomorrow.

"Ready or not Erin," her "rapist" warns her, "here I come."

Old 11-07-2007, 11:37 PM   #66
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

After driving for about 14 hours I am now about 300 miles from my destination. Stopped for the night, had dinner and a nice lengthy phone-con with my victim, tantalizing her... threatening her... reminding her that her hour is almost at hand...

Old 09-24-2008, 06:01 AM   #67
styx

styx has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to styx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_sophie View Post
Wow,

I hope it all gos well for both of you. I've been wanting to do a rape real life rp for ages, but not having much luck in finding someone to do it with. Seems lots of people are in AMerica and I'm in the UK. Shame. xxxxx
if you're still looking for rape RP, i'm in paris just get an eurostar and have a drink !
styx is offline   Reply With Quote