Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-22-2008, 03:20 AM   #1
AtomicGarbage

AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)
Default To subs: Do you ever feel high?

I went on my first rape-date the other night. I was thrown on a bed, my face stuffed into a pillow and just hammered in my ass. It was probably the most intense experience I ever had. I did not even know that I was capable of screaming in that banshee-like way. I can't imagine that it was particularly sexy, but it was real. Because the pain was real. I've had sex before, but each time seemed to go smoothly, without discomfort. But with your arms pinned behind your back, legs forced open and mouth smothered by a pillow, it's kind of difficult to communicate. His dick might have even been larger than I had had in the past. I never got a close look at it, but it felt big. The point is, this hurt like nothing other. There were a few moments when I was tempted to call the thing off, to admit that it was too much and I couldn't handle it. But what kind of sub would I be then?

I had another moment of lucidity as well. It occurred when he locked my hands and legs in a tight embrace, all while pumping in and out of me in the most uncomfortable manner. I realized that, if this were for real, I would have been completely and utterly helpless. This man wasn't particularly big or strong-looking, but he managed to overpower me despite my best efforts and at this late stage, I was completely lost. I felt a sudden pang of sympathy for those who had been actually raped. I don't think I've ever known a more intense and immediate helplessness. Yes, it was a roleplay, it was pretend. But if he had decided, at that moment, that it wasn't anymore, there would be absolutely nothing I could do about it. I was actually a bit scared.

The feeling faded, though. As did, eventually, my memory of the painful parts. I remember struggling a lot in the beginning, but soon, as the discomfort began to truly build and my only wish was that it would finally be over, I found myself giving up and letting him have his way in the hopes that it would make him finish quicker. But looking back, now, I hardly remember the pain. I can still feel where he didn't quite line himself up right, and caused some kind of sore spot in my ass. That's about it, though.

The most striking thing I can remember though, didn't even hit me until after I left. The experience was so intense and surreal that it caused some kind of esoteric chemical reaction in my mind, sparking a wave of emotions that would last for days. Now, most people who know me recognize that I am extremely mellow and relaxed most of the time. It's the result of my own efforts to reach a spiritual serenity and calmness, a quest that I've been on for some years now. But this was the most intense calm, if that isn't a contradiction, that I've ever felt. I was closer to Nirvana on that drive home than I think I've ever been. Everything was beautiful and amazing and I was completely in love with the world. All was right and at peace.

I made an astounding number of driving errors. I would continue to make them, as the feeling slowly faded into a bright and placid background glow of soft tranquility. I've never been high before. I don't know if this was the same. But I know that it was very much more difficult to pay attention to one thing without being overwhelmed by the beauty that surrounded me.

I don't know what about the misery and pain of being "raped" would trigger such an amazing reaction in my psyche. If I didn't know any better, I could have sworn that in those moments, I felt God.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:57 AM   #2
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for sharing...this is a very nice story. I like how you say that he had a lock of power over you and if he decided it wasnt play anymore, you would be completely helpless. Thats really hot.

I've never played before..but I can imagine I wouldnt be satisfied unless he thought it was real rape.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote