Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-04-2008, 10:33 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Raped by your best friend

Sometimes when I think about friendship, I always come to the conclusion that it was a lot easier to make friends in High-School than it is in the real working world.

You know some kind of a 'natural communication' is lost in the professional level. Everything is calculated. Of course there are opportunities for friendship, it's never good to exaggerate, but it is harder.

Try to imagine yourself back in High-School.

You have a good friend you've been hanging with for years, and it's almost magic. Sometimes you don't even have to talk; you know what you want to do when you're together. Almost like telepathy. You have done everything together, every kind of tricky shit teenagers can do. His/Her face is so familiar that you sometimes find yourself physically attracted by your friend.

But you know having sex with him/her could be dangerous because there would be no compromise. Either it would make your friendship stronger, or it would destroy it and make it almost impossible for both of you to stand each other.

The best would be the fantasy to come naturally, without any conversation, because conversation could kill the natural of it. Actually the best would be him, or her, to savagely rape you one day you in his/her bedroom.

Have you ever fantasized about that? Are you turned on by years of friendship turning into carnal pleasure?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 12:51 AM   #2
cyanide

cyanide has initial reputation

I don't know if "savagely," but the basic idea... yeah, I can definitely say its something I've thought about before.

Obviously its not something that you find everywhere. I think thats part of what makes it special.
Old 07-13-2008, 11:23 AM   #3
wilddean

Hate to say it been there several times. Friends girlfriends. Coworkers or just a friend. HAve to quelch the idea for obvious reasons but later on when no longer friends as time passes and everybody goes different directions I can go back in my mind to those situations and revisit it. Sometimes it's arousing especially high school days good lord. All the opportunities especially in Drama class whoo can you imagine costume situations especially with some Shakespear plays.
Hmm how often do you hear Shakespeare and rape in the same sentemce.
Old 07-13-2008, 11:40 AM   #4
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I am pretty Sure Shakespear had one or two rape scenes in his plays. I thought there was one in Hamlet.. but i may jsut be thinking of that crappy Mel Gibson version...Sorry back on topic...

Trying to develope a deeper relationship with someone who is already a friend is always tricky. Of course if you are going to try and make a more serious relationship.. savagley raping someone on your bed is probably not the best way to start

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 11:51 AM   #5
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman View Post
Of course if you are going to try and make a more serious relationship.. savagley raping someone on your bed is probably not the best way to start
Our fantasy rapist thinks otherwise, that they have always belonged together, but it is her fault that she does not see him that way. It is a passionate betrayal by the male, but when she rejects him, in his eyes she has betrayed him too. I see it being an assault full of anger but with a weakness for compassion for his close friend.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:25 PM   #6
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

Of course thats how the rapist would see it, I am simply saying that Betraying your best friends trust, throwing her down and raping her is not a good way to start a romantic relationship.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 11:28 PM   #7
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

oooooh, thats a good one snale! I always felt that high school loves and friendships linger with you for the rest of your life.

I had a high school sweetheart, yet we were never together. I was in love with him back then but never did anything about it, even though I am sure I could have had him. I still kick myself because I never got over him and have trouble staying in relationships in my adult life because of this guy. (come to think about it, I dont know if I have trouble staying in relationships....I have had only two boyfriends and each for more than the course of 2 years). But yes, I know how high school loves can be, especially unattained ones.

So much emotion and uncertainty. Its very delicious to think of a best friend betraying you and taking from you. it is so much better with someone you know and trust than a complete stranger, because its on a personal level. You are not just a body to him, but a person that he is connected with, and he still takes from you, and its much deeper.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 07-13-2008 at 11:30 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:48 PM   #8
CarnalKitty

CarnalKitty has initial reputation

yes this idea is a very arousing one, i think mostly cause of they fact that its not just being forced to fuck at this point, it turns into such a close and trusting bond being shattered along the "traditional" abuse of rape.
CarnalKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:58 PM   #9
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

I believe most rapes are by people who already know the victim, be it as an casual friend, boyfriend, husband, date etc rather than stranger rapes, and the vast majority of these never get reported
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:38 PM   #10
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I believe most rapes are by people who already know the victim, be it as an casual friend, boyfriend, husband, date etc rather than stranger rapes, and the vast majority of these never get reported

I would agree...if all were reported...not enough jail space
donnalee_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:43 PM   #11
CarnalKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by older and wiser View Post
well its true, 46% of known rape is by a a person close to or known by the victim, strangers are a close second at 30%
Old 07-18-2008, 09:10 PM   #12
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnalKitty View Post
well its true, 46% of known rape is by a a person close to or known by the victim, strangers are a close second at 30%
Okay, I have to ask. If 46% of rapes are committed by someone the victim knows and 30% are committed by strangers, who are the remaining 24% committed by?
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 09:26 PM   #13
CarnalKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
Okay, I have to ask. If 46% of rapes are committed by someone the victim knows and 30% are committed by strangers, who are the remaining 24% committed by?
technically, its 46% friends or acquaintances and 20% intimate partners so i guess there can both be clumped as people you know,

then its 30% strangers

and 3% "other relative" as its put wich i assume means family but if thats the case im surprised its not higher,

then there is 1% relations unknown, which i guess means the victim doesnt remember or never saw the face and the assailant was never caught to confirm the relations

thorough enough for ya?
Old 07-20-2008, 12:47 AM   #14
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

nooooo... Most long term male friends end up trying it on one way or another and each time it makes me vomit in my mouth! so that would be a NOOOOOO I had an ex threaten to, after we broke up and because civilised enough to be friends, and that made me feeling vomiting for a month!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:05 PM   #15
luckyluke372
Banned

luckyluke372 is infamous around these partsluckyluke372 is infamous around these parts

My best friend is a girl who I have been in love with for years, I've sometimes fantasized about raping her, but shes the only person I've ever imagined as enjoying it. I wouldn't want to hurt her, so its kind of hard for me to enjoy fantasizing about it because the idea of her suffering makes me unhappy.
luckyluke372 is offline   Reply With Quote