Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-21-2008, 01:19 AM   #1
Miami Nights

Miami Nights has initial reputation
Wink Real Time Offer

Hello all;

I'm a 24-year-old male; 5'7 265lbs (short and chubby if that's your type).

For years I have been getting with some local (and some not so local) women for mock rapes (home invasions/hotel invasions/gang bangs/couples) and recently one of them suggested I try this site to see if I can't broaden my horizons a bit and meet some new women.

Traditionally I hook up with women who enjoy having a younger, less attractive man use and abuse them. They enjoy the sex, the pain, the humiliation. I've even turned some of these women into my slaves for a time, teaching them the joy of submission and exposing them to things like public and group sex.

However, I've recently been wanting to enjoy a longer term rape scenario, something where I move in with a woman/couple for a week or so. Perhaps blackmailing her so that she goes off to work and comes home to my abuse without telling anyone.

If you're in South Florida, or are willing to cover my travel costs to your location, then I'd like to talk with you. Remember, I'm young and and heavy, so if you're easily turned off by a man's appearance, then please look elsewhere. But I specialize in domination, bondage, non-visible abuse (so you can scream like a whore on Sunday then go to work, go home on Monday without bruises, scars) and other talents. If you're looking to finally turn a fantasy into a memory, then PM or e-mail me.
Miami Nights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:40 AM   #2
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hi there Miami Nights....okay, first I apologize for this not being the response you were hoping for. Don't be too downhearted!
I just want to say to you that I admire your approach. Your offer screams honesty, and whilst some may think that's a bad thing...in my personal experience within the realms of forced sex rape fantasy, honesty actually goes a long way to securing you more chance of rewarding encounters than anything else.
One thing.....

You are 24 , asking for your travel costs to be met is really going to hamper any decent chance you have for a hookup. You need to display an ability to go anywhere whenever needed to ensure confidence within any potential roleplay victim. Otherwise it comes off as "I want to fuck you...but I need a ride!", which certainly doesn't seem to help you if you are twentyfour years old. Trust me, from a man who knows the RL scene like the back of his hand....the whole travel thing makes you appear less of a man...and you already know without me pointing it out, that appearing less masculine, less independent...less capable, is not going to help your cause!

Lemarchand

Wandering between two worlds, one dead, The other powerless to be born.
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:52 AM   #3
Miami Nights

Miami Nights has initial reputation

thanks for the advice.

I understand what you're saying, and I agree with it - but you'd be surprised how many offers aren't genuine and I've been stood up a few times in airports, cities. Having them pay is one of the best ways to ensure that they're going to follow through with the scenario.

I do appreciate the advice though, our "talent" is so secretive, it's hard to find people to relate to, talk to, learn from.
Miami Nights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:55 AM   #4
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

Good points Lem. Might I just add that for Miami nights.. I am sure your offer is genuine and you might be a great guy. Just remember the site your on and the amount of trust that its gonna require to get someone to agree to what you are proposing. it may take a great deal of time

Also..> on a more personal note.. You would do well to remember that A lot of people on RB are pretty protective of each other ( especially our ladies) Just .. you know.. food for thought if you had any thoughts to do anything nefarious ( besides.. you know.. the regular )

I don't mean any ill will at all... Hope It doesn't come off that way.. Best of luck to you

Last edited by Ragman; 09-21-2008 at 01:58 AM.
Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:11 AM   #5
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh, and i completely forgot my manners my friend....

Welcome to the boards!!!

Come on in, make yourself at home and make sure you contribute some great thinking to whats already a wonderful board....there's nothing that is going to help your cause here better than impressing those wonderful women with what your mind can offer in the way of postage!!!!!!!

Lemarchand

Wandering between two worlds, one dead, The other powerless to be born.
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote