Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-11-2008, 06:57 PM   #1
k64

k64 has initial reputation
Default New Decree Enforcement

I was just wondering what is being done to enforce the new decree. I've seen some threads cleaned up, but lots of others are full of one or two word posts. Obviously, there aren't enough mods to regulate everything all the time, since I'm sure they have lives of their own. I was wondering if there was any automatic way to help clean up thread or enforce it. Perhaps a search for posts under a certain length, or for posts made rapidly by the same user in the pics and movies section? I've just seen lots of spam posts outside of the thread that is made for them, and higher and higher post count requirements to compensate. It seems like a vicious circle. The more spam, the higher post requirements, the more spam... Most of it is from users who don't appear to have taken the time to notice that there is a thread set aside for spam (not to mention a board for idle talk or getting rowdy). Just wondering, because I'd hate to see RB go the way of some other forums that become spam-filled.
k64 is offline   Reply With Quote