Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-11-2007, 03:10 AM   #1
duracel69

duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Skype™ to duracel69
Default A first story (m->f virgin oral/anal/vag n/c scat)

Thought I'd better delurk and start contributing something around here. Here is something I wrote a while back. Ends a bit rapidly, I might have a crack at rewriting it someday.

The temptation is almost unbearable... your fingers stray towards your pussy lips and begin to stroke desperately... just a touch, and then you snatch your fingers away.

The nuns that oversaw your convent education were quite specific - rubbing yourself is a sin, and the road to eternal damnation. If only you understood why. Especially as for years now the area between your legs has felt like it was going to burst.

You remember the walk through the country, as a 12 year old girl, when you saw a Bull mounting a cow. The size of its huge THING impaling the cow, and its bellows of pain.

Your sheltered upbringing has left you ignorant, and ever since then the thought of a man putting his huge THING between your legs leaves you horrified. How could anything like that possibly fit into your tiny virgin pussy?

So, stripping off your cycling clothes and clad only in your knickers you head towards the bathroom for a shower. The bike ride was hot and sweaty, and where your panties rubbed against the seat the gusset is soaked through. Maybe a cold shower will rinse away the sweat and cure the throbbing between your legs.

The click of a door opening. You whirl to face the patio door. I am standing there.
A dozen emotions flash across you face. Surprise, puzzlement, anger, concern, and fear. Most defintiely fear.

Reflexly, one arm flies to cover your naked breasts, the other your crotch. You start to back away. "W w what do you want?" you squeek.

I let my eyes rove over your body and leer at you. "I've watched you for days, riding past on your bike. Well, you little prick teasing bitch, I'm gonna do you".

You're not sure exactly what I mean, but it sounds bad. You back into the bathroom, and onto the tiled flooring." w w what do you mean, "DO" me?"

I regard you with disbelief. How can someone be so dumb? I've broken into your flat and found you nearly naked. I decide to spell it out.

"I'm going to have sex with you"

Shocked, you stammer out a reply:

"but... but... NO!!"

"YES" I reply intently. "I'm going to screw you. I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to ram my cock in your pussy. I'm gonna fuck you up the arse. I'm going to knob you, ball you and shove my cock down your throat till you choke. I'm gonna rape you, every way I can."

Every sentance hits you like a hammer blow, your eyes widen and your breath gets panicky. But its not until I say the word "rape" that it finally dawns on you what will be happening.

Uncontrollable fear and panic rise on your face. Your terror overrides your thought proceses. Immediately you lose control.

The gusset of your panties erupts as a waterfall as hot urine cascades down the inside of your thighs.Your arsehole starts to spasm uncontrollably in terror.

By now I have followed you into the bathroom and closed the distance.

"Noo... No....." you beg. "Oh, by the way - " I continue

"I'm going to butt fuck you as well. I'm going to fuck your arse"

This is to much for you, and your arse loses its grip and pumps out a solid mass of shit. The rear of your panties bulge as the turd coils up. You collapse, weak kneed. and before you realise what has happened, I have kneeled behind you and secured your hands behind your back.

I push my hand down the rear of you panties, and take a handful of your shit. I rub it into your crotch, your tits, armpits. I smear it in your face and your hair. I pull your hair, and bend your head backwards. Disbelief is written on your face. I Reach down and grab your panties and rip them off. You scream in pain as the material of the panties digs into your pussy, before the crotch eventually rips out. Soon your screams are muffles, as the piss and shit covered shreds of panties are shoved into your mouth.

Now I've got you how I want you - silent, dirty and restrained.

Al you can do is muffled sobbing, crying, begging and praying. That, and take whatever I give you. I see your eyes bulge in agony as my cock tears into your tiny virginal vagina. "Take it in your dirty cunt you bitch!" I hiss in your ear. Blood flows onto your cunt lips as you are screwed for the first time.

"Euuuggghhhhh!!!!" you scream into your gag. The pain of my cock ramming into you is savage. Your dismay at being raped and losing your vaginity brings tears of shame to your eyes, even more so as your body betrays you. With masturbation and sex so long denied to you, your pussy responds urgently and you howl in shamefull exstacy as the shudders of a full orgasm detonate between your legs within a matter of seconds. Tears spill from you eyes

If the pain of my cock screwing your pussy is bad, then what happens next is damnation. My cockhead is withdrawn for your cunt and instead probes your anus. You howl in shame as my savage thrust impales you, a burning agony beyond description.

I fuck you hard and fast with you screaming at every thrust, I swap ends, and remove your shit stained panty gag, before burying my shit covered cock halfway down your throat.

And thats how it is for the next hour, working my way around your three holes, slapping your tits and using my belt on your arse, looking at your pleading, begging eyes and hearing your muffled screams of pain as my cock impales you relentlessly until I finally pump my hot sticky cum into your ravaged body, and leave you a sweat drenched filthy wreck.
duracel69 is offline   Reply With Quote