Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-17-2019, 10:37 PM   #1
rough_you_up

rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Tricked and Blackmailed into slavery

**On the Dark web, there are people misfortunate enough to experience abuse by online hackers. This story is filled with erotic content that plays on blackmail, coercion, and forced sex. Please do not read this if you are offended by these themes. The details I write down do not include any real people. They are solely to evoke some sense of realness. This is all fantasy**

Prelude

Sweet young 18 year old female, getting her body molested slowly and purposefully, at the hands of her blackmailer. She could be your next-door neighbor or your classmate, a co-worker. She’s in a hotel. Trapped, until he’s spent and sprayed his pervy juices. He’ll have his way with her and more. He, is 49, a fat white whale, and has always fantasized about doing dirty things to a very special innocent-looking stranger that was stupid enough to trust him, to force his hands on her and enslave her as his sexdoll.

The story

Dressed in nothing but her nightgown, Karen jumped on her PC, eager to see if anyone messaged her. About life, nature, boys, anything was better than nothing. Her myspace name, cutiebooti3, attracts some un-wanted attention, but a simple BLOCK usually strayed them away. They commented/cat-called/shamed on her doll-like looks – pretty red hair, green eyes, dreams of becoming a professional dancer or cheerleader. Karen wasn’t skinny or fat; a tight body would describe it. And her only “skin” pic was of her belly button ring, that dangles. One man though was particularly disturbing; he messaged:

darkengineer - I want to see you cry

cutiebooti3 – wtf do you mean

darkengineer – i want to lick the tears rolling down your cheek, then your pussy

BLOCKED

That should be the end of him Karen thought. Another man that she has been talking for months now, seem to be more compatible. Of course, there was no intention to meet this person, since he claimed to be about 3 states away. The conversation then takes a slight twist,

discussing the dangerous people on the dark web.

cutiebooti3 – yea I mean theres like a ton of disgusting people out there

cutiebooti3 – and one was like I wanna lick you…

89righteousSteve – that shit has to stop

89righteousSteve – in fact you can help me, put a stop to this madness

89righteousSteve – Im actually running a successful campaign about cyberbullying and protecting today’s youth from online predators

cutiebooti3 – wow that’s so cool I could definitely use some pointers this shit is getting annoying. All them want to fuck me. is like there a sign on me or something?

89righteousSteve – they can be deviants Karen, monsters, this is my life’s work. I put so much effort in fighting for what I believe. I want you to be safe out there.

cutiebooti3 – how about a quick lesson for mwah?

89righteousSteve – well since youre asking, I might be able to include you in our campaign. What do you think about that?

cutiebooti3 – that’d be awesome ive always wanted to do something really important what can I do???

89righteousSteve – as you know, campaigns need funding. I can send you a link to our site where you can sign your name on our petition. To get more government funds to give young girls like you, tools to defend yourself against any attack. It’s that simple.

cutiebooti3 – sign me UP!!

89righteousSteve – thank you Karen I appreciate your enthusiasm, you are helping many others like you stay safely connected. We are all about security and your well-bing

89righteousSteve – archivecampaign/user/donations/idx.onion/homemade_rat.execute (NOT A REAL LINK)

……..

cutiebooti3 – ok I clicked on it and the screen went blank for a second

89righteousSteve – well that doesn’t sound right, sound fishy

cutiebooti3 – fishy how?

89righteousSteve – like you just installed something, that’s why the screen went blank

cutiebooti3 –what are you talking about, where is the donation page??????

cutiebooti3 – I cant even move my mouse just type.

89righteousSteve – oh no, this could be it Karen

cutiebooti3 – What??? WHAT IS HAPPENING?

89righteousSteve – youre being hacked…

……

……

cutiebooti3 – help me you just said you ran a campaign that protects me

…….

cutiebooti3 – HELLO?!!!!!!

cutiebooti3 – I cant move anything WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

cutiebooti3 – I am being hacked like for real?

cutiebooti3 - ???? say something

89righteousSteve – Im looking into it, I can help you. Download this package (link)

89righteousSteve – it may be your only way out, just press ENTER if you can

…….

cutiebooti3 – ok I did

89righteousSteve – VERY GOOD KAREN YOU DID IT

cutiebooti3 – did what? I still cant move my mouse

……..

89righteousSteve – LISTEN CAREFULLY, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CALL ANYONE OR GET HELP. YOU WILL STAY IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER. DO NOT TRY TO LEAVE OR DISCONNECT IN ANY WAY OR YOUR PRIVATE PICTURES WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR MYSPACE PAGE.

Flashes of Karen’s nude body displayed since she turned 18 on multiple windows, in lingerie, in bikinis, and other various cute teenager clothes. Karen, confused, and under high alert to understand why she is seeing herself displayed like this. Her face, forced on the screen through her webcam. The hacker, holds a tight grin with, a hard on and soaked underwear, studying the poor girl’s reaction as she inevitably learns her situation. She shakes her computer, banging on her keyboard, as if that would magically turn her camera off or get rid of her nudes. She knows nothing of his plans, and the horror is just beginning.

89righteousSteve – YOU MAY ONLY TALK TO ME. I WILL UNLOCK YOUR COMPUTER WHEN I SAY SO. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

cutiebooti3 – hey wait no no noooooo what are doing you cant look at those photos, theyre mine

89righteousSteve – NOT ANYMORE

89righteousSteve – I SEE YOU NEED MORE CONVINCING THIS IS REAL

cutiebooti3 – wait what are doing please stop why are doing this

Her hacker now turned off her keyboard. She can only watch helplessly at her screen as her hacker opens her myspace account, opens a new folder “Sexy FUCK ME pics”, filled with all the bare skin photos. They were meant to be private. Girlfriends, maybe but definitely not this. Karen, holding back her screams, just crying and pleading for this violation to stop. “Please don’t do this. Hey stop. Not my pictures. Why are you doing this. What do you want?”

89righteousSteve – ABIDE BY MY RULES AT ALL TIMES. YOU MUST EARN YOUR PRIVACY.

“plllleeeeasse stop, I don’t want this. This isn’t funny. stop.”

89righteousSteve – THAT IS NOT THE CORRECT RESPONSE. SAY OUT LOUD YOU WILL BE A GOOD GIRL OR YOUR PICTURES GO LIVE.

“NOOOO please, I cant say that. Please leave me alone. I’ll get money if that’s what you want.

89righteousSteve – YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO SAY I WILL BE A GOOD GIRL

89righteousSteve – 5

89righteousSteve – 4

“No,no,no,no,no, please don’t. I don’t want anyone to see me like this.

89righteousSteve – 3

89righteousSteve – 2

89righteousSteve – 1

89righteousSteve – 0

He clicked submit, refreshed and there she was, 130-pound naked body, straddled, posing sexy, pretending to stroke and suck cock, smiling and laughing, etc…”Ok I will be a good girl. I will be a good girl. I will be a good girl. Please take them down. Please!” Her face, red and wet from her sobbing, and is watched as her hacker deleted the folder.

89righteousSteve – THAT WASN’T SO HARD WAS IT

“Fuck you, please leave me alone now. This is blackmail!”

89righteousSteve – NO SHIT. STRIP FOR ME OR YOUR PICTURES GO LIVE. NO CRYING BULLSHIT. I HAVE YOUR PARENTS EMAIL, DO YOU WANT THEM TO SEE YOU AS A SLUT?

The next couple of hours were filled with horrible scenarios for Karen, with the hacker drooling on the other end. Karen danced like a prostitute, slowly stripping, with a sobbing face, completely unwilling but forced to. Her breasts were exposed, gagging at the thought of her hacker touching them. She cried and kept her mouth shut, holding back her sobbing when ordered, to kneel in a submissive position.

89righteousSteve – HANDS ON YOUR HEAD. OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDE…WIDER….WIDER. IM GOING TO PUT THAT HOLE TO USE. YOU CAN CRY IF YOU WANT JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH OPEN.

Her camera allowed her to look at herself. And there was two camera windows, the second showed her hacker’s raging cock. She wrote in lipstick all over her body and across the face, disgusting sexual words that defiled her. SEX SLAVE. WHORE. ABUSE ME. RAPE ME. CUNT. FUCKSLUT. The hacker, jerking his cock to his prey, nearly spraying when she hyperventilates in panic. Karen, unwillingly, played with her nipples and cried when she heard they will get bitten off. Then ordered to pull on them. She howled, gasped for air. Waiting for him to say stop, only about few minutes later when he says the most dreadful thing.

89righteousSteve – YOU BETTER BELIEVE WE ARE GOING TO MEET. VERY SOON. YOURE SO DAMN SEXY. DON’T WORRY I WONT HURT TOO BAD. JUST ENOUGH UNTIL I GET BORED OF FUCKING YOU. THEN I’LL LOOK FOR SOMEONE ELSE.

The thought of his hot sweaty body on top of her were like a poisonous affirmation playing over and over in her head, it sickened her. But maybe, it just be for a few months, a year maybe at most – Karen thought with some hope for freedom. Then the hacker brought up the idea of a slave auction, run by special members of the dark web. Not just hackers, but perverted losers that paid hackers to hand them a girl. Everything is bought in Bitcoin to keep the business private. Poor Karen, so tired from crying and yelling at her computer but forced to accept that there may be no way out of this. Her reality now filled with the promise of a life of sextortion and abuse. She couldn’t bear either realities: the public spreading her private life over and over again on the internet, or giving into the hacker's orders collecting more to blackmail her with.
rough_you_up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 08:46 AM   #2
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice! More please . . .
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blackmail, blackmail slave training