Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-30-2013, 08:33 AM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Experimental RP Round Robin creation

Hello fellow fantasy rape fans

I am proposing a unique RP experience that will be open for all players.

I would like to devise a continous RP round robin where everyone is allowed to reply as many times as they want, but only after someone else has submitted.

There are some ground rules however

1. No minors of either gender, no beastality, no snuff, no male on male rape (sorry not my thing,) no scat, vomit, blood or urine play. No breeding also.

2. Please treat this seriously, no ridiculous humor or over the top ridicule please

3. Fictional, super natural and extraterestrial is allowed but only if it flows well with the story.

4. All players can respond as many times as they want but only after another player responds first.

These are the rules to how this will transpire

1. The Who: The first reply can choose either the victim or victims or the rapist or rapists. But only one of the two. The second reply chooses the second catagory of person not chosen

a. If the victim they can provide a physical description, what the victim or victims are wearing and some back ground. Are they meek, a fighter, easy to coerce, enjoying the idea etc.

b. If the rapist same applies: provide a physical description, what the victim or victims are wearing and some back ground.

2. The Why: The third replyer chooses the why, is it opportunity, personal, revenge, profit motivated? Why is this happening to her?

3. The where: The forth replyer chooses the where, the location the rape is taking place, is it private or public? Is it familer to the victim or a new location?

4. The How: The fifth replyer chooses how this woman is being raped: Is she forced, black mailed, drugged, coerced, bondage, hypnosis. What ever reason the fifth replyer chooses that is the way she is being controlled.

5. The start: The sixth player starts the action. The first five, or less depending on replys starts the real action. Remember you have to use all the stuff you were provided with.

After the action starts anyone can reply as often as they want as long as someone else replies first.

Spam rule: We all hate spam. On the off chance that spam does invade this thread the next replyer will have the option of changing or adding more to the scenario. But it has to be consistent and a smooth transition. For example they might want to change the victim or the victim's clothes. They have to have a way that is plausible to do so. If its a home invasion and they want another female, its highly unlikely some is going to visit at three in the morning.

Otherwise if someone wants to add something they are going to have to conclude the actions taking place.

I am looking forward to see what can be created by you all. I will be replying myself of course.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 03:05 AM   #2
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ok I'll start it up with a choice of rapists. A group of escaped cons. Three hispanic thugs. One with skick hair, one bald and muscular and a fat ugly one.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:42 AM   #3
mistied

The victim: The woman who bought the log cabin a few miles from the prison without knowing it. She has long brown hair with green eyes, a nice body - a nice ass - alittle big but hey. She runs daily along the road. The cabin is nicely outfitted with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms a kitchen livingroom, and storm cellar as well as a shed for supplies.
She is a fighter, and not easy to coerce but she is single and has bad luck with men. She has a great collection of sex toys and does enjoy a bit of pain.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:10 AM   #4
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Well I guess I'm choosing the why. These men are sadists who not only want to fuck her but hurt and humiliate her as well so they will make her play a series of games with dire comsequences if she loses.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:26 AM   #5
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As I think the "where" is obvious and set in and around the cabin in the deserted woods, can I move on to 5 and the how.

I think the ex cons should chase our victim, taunt and ridicule her and through every step of her initial degradation give her the idea that they might move on after one more "act".

As she is a fighter a point will come where she will try to fight back and be in need of more restraint.
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:25 AM   #6
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The where could have been the woods, the local store, the highway. But since you have chosen the cabin. I concur that it should be by force as well. Al right next replyer start us off.
Old 08-08-2013, 05:24 PM   #7
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am not sure how the three of us have managed to escape the police cars and helicopters as we fled the jail but by wandering deeper and deeper into the forests we seem to have shaken them off. It has been nearly 12 hours since we have heard any police contact, we have run and walked through thick forests and across streams to avoid our pursuers all through the night without stopping.

We are hungry and tired as the sun starts to rise and our pace has slowed and we are completely lost as to where we are. We are thinking about food, I am definitely thinking about coffee. As we wander aimlessly through the forest we come across a track which looks even to us like traffic has passed on it not that long ago.

Encouraged we quietly wander up the track until we cannot believe our luck. Up ahead is a small cabin, with a pick up truck outside, clearly someone is at home.

We find ourselves a viewpoint about 50 yards away and watch carefully to see who may be there. After about 15 minutes we see the door of the cabin open. Out walks a lean young lady with long brown hair. It is warm and she is wearing a light cotton dress, knee length, lemon in colour with buttons down the front. The day is already warming up and we watch as she places a few item of clothing on a makeshift washing line before returning inside the cabin. We wait another 15 minutes wondering if there is anyone else around with her, wondering what to do next.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:21 PM   #8
Larzaius
Privileged Member

After watching the cabin for close to an hour we are able to determine that she is alone. I smile at the thought of shoving my nine inch cock in that ass ramming her into submission. It has been awhile since any of us have fucked a woman.

We approach the cabin cautiously, looking to determine points of entry. There is the front door of course, as well as two windows one going to her bed room and one going to the kitchen. Porthos (his father was a muskateer fan) is too fat a fuck for any climbing so he will knock on the door while Hector and I climb into the two windows. We have plans for this little bitch, who knows if she services us well we may just decide to keep her.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:23 PM   #9
max hunter

Marco quietly sneaks round one side of the building, with his large muscular frame he will have no problems cracking open the bedroom window. I am tasked with the kitchen window. I take out my 4" switchblade ready to lever the weak frame once I hear Porthos knock at the front door.

I peer cautiously in and can see her in the lemon sundress. She is putting away some pots and as she bends over I can see her white cotton panties stretched across her round arse through the thin material. Also the outline of her bra holding up her 36C tits. I already have a massive erection at the thought of her sweet smelling body.

Then I hear Porthos knocking at the door. She freezes for a moment, before cautiously walking out of the kitchen, presumably towards the door. In a second I have the window broken open and am clambering in with the quietness of a master housebreaker.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #10
Larzaius
Privileged Member

(Come on ladies don't be shy)
Old 08-16-2013, 05:47 PM   #11
mistied

It was an early morning...I had fallen asleep pretty early so a 6am wakeup was ok. For some reason I just didn't feel lime going for a run today.I retired early...a buy out from my corporation and I woqulfhd never have to workforce again so every third month I spent 4 weeks out here. Not a single Seoul ever bothered me and I liked it that way. A hand gunna and a rifle at my bedside I had a few other weapons through the cabin.

I did the laundry and decided to finish scrubbing.g the pots I didn't finish last night. A knock at the door startles me...maybe a lost hunter? I shrug my shoulders dry my hands and open the door about a quarter of the way " hi how can I help you?" I say suspicious...you don't look like a hunter....
Old 08-17-2013, 09:08 AM   #12
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Porthos just grins, "Oh I am I hunt things like beaver, and fish and pussy," as he speaks we've already reached the kitchen and are right behind her. He grabs her and pushes her into my waiting arms.

"Hmm, what do we have here, a little woodland slut," I grabbed her throat and pulled her to the sink and pushed her head into the sink. "Now slut you're going to do exactly as you are told to do or it gets worse from here. Now sit on the chair, and show us those tits."
Old 08-20-2013, 05:57 PM   #13
max hunter

We laugh at her, her soaking hair is dripping down onto her cotton dress which in turn is becoming ever more transparent.

I get a large pot and sink it into the water in the sink and then launch it straight at you. All three of us are in hysterics as your dress becomes transparent in front of our eyes, revealing your lacy underwear.

Bu that is not what we popped in for. Porthos starts by grabbing your dress and in a simple single action tears it apart, buttons flying in every direction.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:27 AM   #14
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"I said show us your tits, I want to see some sexy dancing and fondling" As I talk my buds start going through your kitchen looking for food, booze and little extra things we can use on you later.

I happen to notice some old fashioned clothes pins, a rolling pin and some other cooking utensils we can use on you later.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:26 PM   #15
mistied

Everything happened so fast I could barely react...soaking wet standing in just my underwear and bra im stunned seeing you all " what are you doing in my house!" I stand soaking wet as you start rummaging through I make a mad dash for the gun I keep under the couch cushion...
Old 08-24-2013, 12:35 AM   #16
bruised-julie

bruised-julie Level 1 (100+)bruised-julie Level 1 (100+)
Default enter stage left

Maria is a young woman police detective from England who is on a cultural exchange with the local PD.
Age 32, slim , long brown hair, blue eyes, 34c.
She has been dispatched on her own to investigate a report from a hiker of strange tyre tracks in the woods off the highway near the cabin.
Being and English cop she is unarmed apart from her night stick and pepper spray.
She is currently walking through the woods about 2 clicks from the cabin
bruised-julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:36 AM   #17
mistied

( does that really fit the plot?)
Old 08-24-2013, 11:41 AM   #18
bruised-julie

bruised-julie Level 1 (100+)bruised-julie Level 1 (100+)

(escaped cons.....pretty police woman in the vicinity....er ...... I would have said so? but if I am not wanted I wont intrude)

having found that the tracks were just a car that had broken down she gets in her pick up and drives back to town
bruised-julie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:16 PM   #19
Larzaius
Privileged Member

(All are invited, but ladies try to stick with the role of the main protagonist, granted it is an acceptable way to get more victims as it does stay within the context of the story)

We watch you make a mad dash for the living room and go towards the couch but you are stopped as Hector grabs you by the hair and pulls you back nearly scalping you. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" I do a quick check and find the gun under the couch cushions. I show the boys.
"Now we have to teach you a lesson in hospitality," Porthos says with a grin "a painful lesson," he starts to undo his belt and roles it in a loop before smacking you hard in the breasts with it.
Old 08-28-2013, 04:31 PM   #20
max hunter

"Hey Porthos you fat Muppet, lets get the bra off first before the beating" I shout out and as our victim shakes in shock at the first whip of his belt I stroll up to her with my knife in hand. She covers her bra with her hands but with two quick cuts I have the shoulder straps cut.

I grab the front cups and try to rip it away. She tries to hold onto it but I am stronger, and as the small metal clip at the back gives up I am able to rip the remnants out of her hand, leaving her standing in just her panties.