Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-07-2013, 06:45 AM   #21
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've always had fantasies of being overpowered by a group of men, among many other fantasies, but it was funny seeing this thread because of something that happened to me the other day. I was leaving a supermarket, with my purse and bad at my side and, like a good girl, the keys already in my hand, when I noticed a group of older boys (15-17 years old) hanging out near the entrance. When I walked past they got a little quiet. As I walked into the parking lot, I heard them start making comments loud enough for me to hear what they were saying (don't know if it was on purpose, or accidentally.) Things like "check her out" and "I'd rip that up." Wearing a long maxi skirt, I wasn't even dressed provocatively. I grasped my purse a little harder and picked up my pace a little feeling kinda threatened because I felt the way they were saying it they meant business. They began laughing and I heard one of them saying something like "let's go or let's do it." Then I noticed two of them split from the group walking in my direction. When I reached my car I turned on my heels as I felt the back of my skirt come up, which I nervously realized it was the breeze lifting my skirt up. I jumped into the drivers seat while trying to control my skirt and thew my purse and shopping bag over to the passenger seat, closed and locked my doors. They glanced at me as they continued to walk passed my car and on their way to wherever they were going. I felt a little silly as I might have taken the threat too seriously, but I was safe now as I drove away. After arriving home, and putting things away, I sat down in the living room. Oddly, I found myself very aroused and it didn't take long before I needed some relief and the thought of what could have happened to me was all I needed. <sigh>
Old 05-07-2013, 05:56 PM   #22
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nothing like a southern belle gasping as thrusts from a young stud drives deep. Especially if she is bent over the hood of her own car in an isolated spot.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:25 PM   #23
DeepSouthSadist

DeepSouthSadist Level 1 (100+)DeepSouthSadist Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to DeepSouthSadist

That's SO hot, Missy!!
DeepSouthSadist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:42 AM   #24
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger View Post
Nothing like a southern belle gasping as thrusts from a young stud drives deep. Especially if she is bent over the hood of her own car in an isolated spot.
Okay, you just gave me goosebumps when I read that.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:12 PM   #25
Lara.C

Lara.C has initial reputation

After my incident babysitting bobby I had this recurring fantasy that I wrote out that I'll share here

I was babysitting a boy named bobby. Me being 29 years old and working part time I accept many babysitting jobs for neighbors during the summer.*

I know Bobby pretty well since his mother and I are friends. he's very shy around me and i know thats because at 11 he's got an adorable crush on me. whenever I babysat him in the past he was eager to do anything for me, or try to impress me somehow.

I was upstairs when the door bell rang, I didn't come down immediately. They came inside the house and tied bobby up in the living to a chair. I came down to investigate who had come to the door and thats when they saw me for the first time. they're eyes lit up. they were bullies from bobby's class that came over to torment him, upon seeing me their plans changed.* I saw Bobby tied up, I yell at the boys "what the hell are you boys doing? untie him now and get out of this house!"*

"Bobby you didn't tell us your babysitter was so hot" boy 1 said. all of them walked toward me and surrounded me.*
"we want to have some fun and see what you look like naked"* i scream at them "in your dreams twerp, little shits like you three will never see me naked" they all laugh at that. I say "leave now and I'll forget this ever happened"*

thats when one of them pushed me behind and i fell down to my hands ann knees. I quickly spun around on my ass and yelled again for them to leave. they just kept staring at me i could tell they were hard and just waiting for the fun to start. One of them grabbed my arms and pulled them over myhead while i was held down on my back, boy one quickly pulled down my shorts and exposed my black lace panties panties to the group of 11 and 12 year olds and bobby who could do nothing but watch me, his babysitter get stripped in front of him. my blouse was ripped open and my tits encased in a matching bra were now exposed to the group, I was so humiliated being seen in just my panties by this group of boys who should never see me like this, I was in charge but there I was being held down onthe ground in just my panties.*

they then tore down my panties and my shaved pussy was now on display for a room full of boys. i pleaded "please you can't see my pussy, cover me up, please this has gone too far, you'll get in troube"* this was met with nothing more then my bra being swiftly pulled over my heaving tits and my full naked body being exposed to group of brat boys that are so beneath me. they were all in shock staring at my tits and pussy, i was red with embaressment knowing there were all these young eyes seeing my naked tits and pussy, boys way too young to see me like this including bobby, he looked up to me he had a crush on me that I thought was cute but I'd never want him to see me naked, but here I was hands held over my head, stripped completely naked in front of him, it was so humiliating knowing that he was seeing every part of me, but it wasn't his fault he was tied there.*

They loosened thier grip on me and I took the oppertuity to try and make a break for it but I never got to my feet I just crawled away from them. I didn't know what to do or where to go and I knew they were enjoying the site of my naked ass and pussy crawling away from them. I was moving toward bobby thinking if maybe I got his bonds undone he could help me. bobby had a nice view of me craling toward him naked, my tits that he's proababky been dreaming about forever swaying back and forth. but before I could get to him boy 2 stepped infront of me. I pleaded "please leave us alone, you've done enough, you've seen me naked, please no more"

My pleads were ansered by boy 1 grabbing my hips i turned to look behind me and i saw his pants were off and his cock positioning himself to fuck my pussy from behind. "no please, dont rape my pussy, you're too young, please you've done enough not that" he plunges his cock into my pussy that is soaking wet from this humiliation, he has his hands on my hips as he pounds me hard and i just grunt. i look at bobby "bobby please, uh uh, do something uh uh, they're raping me, please save me"* this young boy seeing me naked and getting raped right in front of him is humiliating enough, but needing him and asking him to rescue me to be my hero was such an dded humiliation that made me want to faint. i looked away from him knowing there was nothing he could do but watch as his naked babysitter he idolized get gang raped by a group of his school mates.*

boy 2 took off his shorts and positioned himself in front of me, I knew what he wanted but couldn't concieve of this actually happening to me being fucked from both ends by these boys, the thought of my pussy and mouth being raped at the same time made me renew my struggles which were futile. they may be smaller then me but 3 of them together are stronger then me. his cock slid into my mouth and I decided to not fight it, if they both got off quick maybe they'd leave us, the 3rd boy seemed to be really shy maybe he'd just watch and leave without wanting to fuck me.*

So now there I was on my hands and knees getting raped from both ends by young boys with 2 other boys watching including bobby. i couldnt help but think about what he was seeing, his babysitter that he dreamed of, had a secret crush on, dreamed of what i might look like just in my panties let alone completely naked, was now right in front of him naked tits swaying as my pussy gets pounded from behind and cries muffled because of the cock im forced to suck in front of me.*

if only he could rescue me some how. I do anything he wanted if he could just save me from this humiliating gang rape, I'd babysit him in just a bikini next time, hell I'd let him see me naked again.* I'm wondering does he want to rescue me, or doesn he like what he's seeing and wants to see more. all these thought are going on in my head as boy 1 cums in my pussy and shortly after boy 2 cums in my mouth... It's saturday afternoon, no one is coming, I'm here all weekend alone with bobby, there is nothing to make them leave, they'll probably stay all day and night...
Lara.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:22 PM   #26
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Um...this site has a VERY strict "No participant under 18" policy. My understanding is that this applies to ALL content, including stories and discussions, and not just pics/vids. You might want to delete/modify your post ASAP or risk having the mods ban you. I wish the policy didn't have to be so rigid, but understand why it does.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:11 AM   #27
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am also a big fan of this kind of fantasy.

Better if the victim is blackmailed so she can't stop being raped once and again.
Better if the rapist are boys that the victim has to see in normal life (a teacher and her students or a mom and the friends of her son...) and behave with them in public as she is not being a used sex toy for them.
And better if her son is involved, either cause he is one of the rapist or because he is friend to the rapist without knowing that.

Last edited by ElChantajista; 06-15-2013 at 12:37 PM.
ElChantajista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:13 AM   #28
He30she31

He30she31 Level 1 (100+)He30she31 Level 1 (100+)

My wife is a teacher in high school. When boys graduate from high school in my country, are 18-19 yo. I had once this fantasy of her being invited to a graduate party. This young guys add something to her drink so she passes out. Then they put their dicks on her face and make a photos. They undress her, piss on her pour beer on her and as a result fuck her.
He30she31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:04 AM   #29
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by He30she31 View Post
My wife is a teacher in high school. When boys graduate from high school in my country, are 18-19 yo. I had once this fantasy of her being invited to a graduate party. This young guys add something to her drink so she passes out. Then they put their dicks on her face and make a photos. They undress her, piss on her pour beer on her and as a result fuck her.
Take a look here

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=18525
ElChantajista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 02:48 PM   #30
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

every since I became a milf it been turn on.
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:17 PM   #31
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by subgirl View Post
every since I became a milf it been turn on.
Mmm...many many nasty thoughts going through my mind with thoughts of you on that one then
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:46 PM   #32
JayPunk

JayPunk has initial reputation

http://www.slutwives.com/stories/747...-two-boys.html I found this story a massive turn on. Love this kinda thing.
JayPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:34 AM   #33
Echo

Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara.C View Post
This is hands down my favorite fantasy.
I was into reading stories about it, and then when I was babysitting my neighbors kids more often i would fantasize about this a lot.
I would get a little bold when I babysat, wearing bikinis and what not, this lead to one fateful weekend that was one of the most humiliating and exciting experiences of my life thus far.
That's a really hot story!
Old 06-08-2013, 03:54 AM   #34
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Younger Boy/Older woman

When I was in High School there was a teacher I think most every boy in school wanted to rape. An English teacher who also lead the Girls Dance/Drill Team.

I was one of those guys in High School who found access to all the forgotten, seldom used rooms. Like the storage room located above the auditorium stage.

I dreamed of luring her up their with some excuse, then cuffing her hands behind her back. I had weeks to carefully plan her rape, and everything I needed was in the storage room. Located above the sound proofing of the stage no one would hear as I cut her clothes off with my knife.

Next I'd sit in the Big Pappason chair the drama Dept. had stored there and force her to sit in my lap while I toyed with her body.

Next, it's collar and leash time, as I move her cuffed hands in front of her, ad then force her to crawl around the dusty room on her hands and knees, at the end on my leash, sharply snapping her ass with the crop in my other hand when ever she failed to obey.

Knowing that the other students and staff are only a few yards away adds to her humiliation as she kneels before me and sucks my cock.

Finally I throw her to the mattress on the floor and use a pad lock to hook her handcuffs chain to a "O" bolt in the wall. I climb on top of her, lift her legs in the air and spread them wide open. I'm in no mood to wait as a plunge the full length of my cock into her unwilling pussy for her first raping of what will be a very long day.

After she has given me all three holes, twice each, I uncuff her. Her clothes are gone, cut to shreds. If she leaves the storage room she will have to walk thru the halls naked in front of students and staff. I tell her to wait and I'll come back later with clothes for her. She obediently waits, and after school I return. I've brought clothes with me, but before she gets them, I'll rape her again.

Now she can put on the clothes I brought for her.

A skimpy leather bra and a leather mini skirt. Still wearing her black leather collar, I re-cuff her hands behind her back and cover her in a long trench coat. A large pair of dark sunglasses and a big floppy hat cover her face and identity, as I walk her out of the now nearly empty school, she remains silent for fear of the knife I hold, hidden next to her body. I stuff her into my waiting van and we head for my home.

Teacher has some homework to do, tonight and every night, for the rest of her life...

Last edited by trouble-shooter; 06-16-2013 at 05:41 PM.
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 02:24 PM   #35
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Smile Boys with Mature Women

My current favorite. At 38 now, the idea of a 16 y/o taking me is a turn on. The Robert Carmichael rape scene is good. Why that actress ever agreed to do that role baffles me.

The idea that someone less than half my age can find me stimulating is part of the fun.

It's always a white kind. A wannebe gang-banger who as an initiation to the gang has to rape a MILF. He and his buddies stakeout a supermarket, see me, follow me home, and the candidate sneaks into my house as I'm unloading eh groceries and takes me in the kitchen on the island.

Love raw, rough sex, taken by a punk in my own home and impregnated by him.

How humiliating.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:47 PM   #36
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So many fantasies along this line. There's the really bad boys. Kids these days learn so much about sex so much faster, that a gang of 18 y/o delinquents that have been banging the local sluts can do things to a mature woman that her husband doesn't even know. They make her squeal and writhe.

Then there's the group of 18 y/o boys that are physically mature but mentally they are just boys. They are quick and grabby, pawing at a mature woman and reaching in her clothes, grinning and even giggling, to her humiliation. They fuck her hard and cum quickly but what they lack in experience they make up for in enthusiasm and numbers.

Then there is the nerd kid, the 18 y/o high school kid that's socially awkward but brilliant enough to find a way to sexually blackmail his mature teacher or friend's mom or the neighbor MILF that he is obsessed with. He can also be the grabby kind, or he can be more controlled as he makes this older woman slowly strip and pose and do things the way he has long been fantasizing.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 08:40 AM   #37
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mr. Yates, My idea of fun would be the second category . Several young physically developed but emotionally under developed boys pawing and groping me as they take turns on me. Eight hands on my body with one of them inside me! Yup. It's a party.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #38
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!!! Use your body like a toy. Panting and drooling as their wide eyes stare at your helpless body. The air gushing from your lungs with each brutal thrust. Now that is a party.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 02:56 PM   #39
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsnathpalle View Post
Mr. Yates, My idea of fun would be the second category . Several young physically developed but emotionally under developed boys pawing and groping me as they take turns on me. Eight hands on my body with one of them inside me! Yup. It's a party.
And you just became one of my favorite members!

I remember as a kid I used to watch a UHF station late friday nights that would always play and Italian "Blue" movie. (Foreign movies anyway). Its where I first saw "Going Places" with Gerard Depardieu. There was this one movie, where a kid a crush on this young woman staying with their family for the Summer. She knew it, and would take this kid (about 12) out and about with her and torture him. Tell him to turn around while she stripped and changed in the bedroom..... tell him to turn around on the boat while she sunbathed topless.... then say "oh my, I must have dozed off"... The end of the movie the kid gets enough courage to slide his hand up her skirt while they are in a movie theatre, and she lets him.
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:00 PM   #40
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara.C View Post
This is hands down my favorite fantasy.
I was into reading stories about it, and then when I was babysitting my neighbors kids more often i would fantasize about this a lot.
I would get a little bold when I babysat, wearing bikinis and what not, this lead to one fateful weekend that was one of the most humiliating and exciting experiences of my life thus far.

This happened to me a while back...

I got to a house that I'm babysitting at 2 weekends in a row .......

...... ...............

... It was hard to be around him knowing he saw me naked. his mother came home and I decided i wasn't telling anybody anything, even though i did nothing wrong it would still look bad for me.

Bobby and I remain close.
I have cum to this story 3 times this week How old were you when this happened?
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote