Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-28-2016, 11:22 PM   #1
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default Pleasure Island - Open to Anyone

Pleasure Island...

That's what this place was called. That's where I was taken to. Me and my twin sister. I hadn't seen her since we were kidnapped from San Antonio and brought here.

It all started a few days ago...

I was walking home from the tavern where I worked at. I was angry again about some guys who had the gall to reach over and grip my ass after I served them drinks. Of course I wasn't going to take any guff and turned around and slapped them. Who did they think they were?!

Complaining to the manager again didn't get anywhere. He said if I liked my job I would have to put up with it. Of course I didn't 'like' my job. Who would like having to put up with annoyances like these guys...stale beer breath from them as they pawed at you and the minimum wages I got? But...I had to keep the job in order to put myself through school.

I was studying to get my major in Crimnology and Sociology and I couldn't afford to lose this job.

I was Japanese American and I had a nice body. Tight, lean, slightly muscular due to my training in dance and gymnastics when I was younger and learning self defense now. Long black hair sometimes dyed with different streaks of color whenever I felt like it. 44 D size breasts and noone knew this because I never had sex...I was shaven down below.

Hearing the manager tell me I had someone to wait on, I sighed and picked up my tablet and walked over to a man in a suit. Wait...that was odd. Suits didn't usually come in here... Shrugging, I walked over to him and ignored his obviously open stares as I took his order. He told me I was very pretty and ignored his come upons. Instead, I thanked him and came back with his order later on.

After clocking out, I sighed and hung my apron on the wall and walked out of the tavern. Realizing that I had left my purse behind, I wanted to mentally slap myself and turned to go retrieve it only to see what looked like a big SUV following me. No...it couldn't be. Shaking that out of my mind, I started down the sidewalk toward the tavern. Seeing the SUV driving slowly, as if following me, I raised my speed then cried out as it came careening in front of me and two guys got out.

They were huge and in suits as they grabbed me and held my arms as they dragged me into the SUV and shut and locked the doors, making sure I was between them. Seeing the man from before sitting in a seat across from me, I snarled out asking what he wanted and what his damage was. Seeing him hold up a purse and realizing it was mine, I again snarled and tried to yank it out of his grasp but cried out as I was grabbed by one of the men and felt my arms pinned behind me.

Seeing the man who was behind my kidnapping smiling at me, he told me he had an island called Pleasure Island where men's and women's fantasies could come true thanks to his 'collection' of women there. He said that he had paid off all of my debts, my rent, my school fees. Apparently he had been watching me for some time and knew I had a twin sister.

She was already delievered to the island since her home was closer to where the island was. I on the hand was another story. He knew I could be dangerous because of my training in self defense and had taken his time to 'collect' me. Waiting for when I would let my guard down more.

Smiling, he settled into his seat and motioned to the men to insert a needle into my arm knocking me out. The last thing I saw was his grinning face as the men moved me to lie on his lap as he fondled my tits and licked my neck as they inserted the needle into my arm then everything turned to blackness.

So...that's how I came to be here. The man had left me alone in a room by myself inside his bungalow. I woke to find myself on a plush, satin sheeted round bed. The room was medium sized with a window overlooking what looked to be an ocean. I had found myself nearly nude, having been placed in a satin robe with no underwear on. When I sat up, I walked to the door and tried it but found it was locked. Sighing, I sat down on the bed not knowing what to do.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 01:20 AM   #2
UnsubKevin

UnsubKevin has initial reputation

I've come to the island with promise that I won't leave alone. I'm suppose to leave this evening and still haven't found someone to join me back on the mainland. I don't plan to take no for an answer as I approach the door.

I try one of two keys before discovering that the second key appears to work. I open the door and see you on the bed. "Don't be scared, they have my family!" I feel a push and stumble forward as the door is shut behind me with the key still in the lock. I have on a plush robe with nothing else underneath while my feet are in black ankle socks.

"They want me to hurt you or they will kill my family!" I might not be speaking the truth, but I hope my sad face will make my words sound believable for the next couple minutes. "I don't know what to do, I don't even know your name!" I struggle to keep my robe closed because I'm rock hard underneath it.
UnsubKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 11:38 AM   #3
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Hearing the door open, I look up frightened as I see you standing there in a plush robe and socks.

Seeing you approach me I shake my head as you tell me that they want you to hurt me or they will kill my family, I furrow my eyebrows as I start to scoot away from you. Having grown up in foster home, I knew several tricks that took place in the real world.

Seeing you struggle to keep your robe shut, I frown "B...but...w...why would they would that to you? It doesn't make sense...How do I know you're not really one of the men the owner told me about?" Saying that, it appeared that I wasn't going to believe you at all.
Old 06-04-2016, 04:20 PM   #4
UnsubKevin

I give up keeping my robe closed and put my hands on my hips.

"They drugged me and now it stays like this!" I explain why my erection is so massive and stiff as I retrieve a small photograph from the left pocket on my robe.

"See they have my family!" I drop the photograph on the floor so that I need not come any closer to you.

It shows a woman, boy and girl chained and bound together. The woman and the girl have men raping them in the mouth while the boy is wearing a device on his cock that denies him any pleasure.

"I'm not allowed to leave the room with an erection!" I explain as I wait for you to look over the photograph.

Last edited by UnsubKevin; 06-04-2016 at 04:23 PM.
Old 06-04-2016, 05:07 PM   #5
Cleo
Privileged Member

Looking at the photo then at you, I shake my head and get off the bed, putting it between me and you as I press my back to the wall frightened "I don't believe you. Stay away from me..."

Looking to the door behind you and the key in the lock, I try to see what the distance would be if I try to dodge around you to escape would be.
Old 06-04-2016, 05:42 PM   #6
UnsubKevin

I free the belt from my robe and then let the robe fall to the floor. I've choked a couple babes with a belt already, I just have to remember not to apply to much pressure because I want you alive.

As you size up chance to make a break for it, I'm convinced I can get the belt around you before you successfully allude my grasp.