Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Introductions & Celebrations
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-09-2013, 05:14 PM   #1
LovingFather

Question New to this...

I am 30 years old, I am a lucky father of two beautiful and smart daughters that are light of my life. I am very cautious and kinda new to this side of things so go easy on me. I swear im not sum freak or pedophile, i`de kill someone if they came anywhere near my girls in any way other then to say hi. Im very protective of them. But i am also curious about if one or maybe both of them grow up and there is even a remote possibility of something special happening. I am curious how I would go about it. If any weirdos reply to this i`ll report you and delete you.

I want honest real answers, this isnt something I PLAN on doing. But if the time comes, I wouldnt mind a few pointers. Again go easy on me and ty for reading. I am a simple person, into music, dance, and peaceful things, im from Orlando but now reside in Arizona. Just tryin to make a life so my kids will have a foothold to succeed in life.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think you have been in the heat too long and it has fried your brain.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:36 PM   #3
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Ditto what Throatgagger said.
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:41 PM   #4
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Let me get this straight..You don't want any men near your daughters but are happy to have sex with them yourself if the chance came along?, furthermore you're looking for pointers on how to go about it? .

I don't think anyone answering you is a weirdo, I think that's a little closer to home.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 04:14 AM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Back in the day, me and the gaffer were watching some girls go by as they made their way up the hill to school. Gaffer comments " old enough to bleed, old enough to breed". "Mind you" he continued, "if anyone said that about my daughter, I'd kill them".

Hypocrisy at work. What he didn't know was, the previous Sunday when she was supposed to be too sick to go to church, I was doing her from behind whilst she sucked the family dogs cock.

Dirty little bitch.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote