Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-15-2013, 07:25 PM   #1
Rape Ghost

Rape Ghost has initial reputation
Default Stories Requests

Dear All ,

there is some stories headlines in my head and i hope really to read it , if any one can help

1- Ares rape Andromeda
it is based the wrath of Titans movie , exactly on the scene when Ares appeared on Tartarus , what if he beated all of them , than he found Andromeda hot so he decided to rape her .

i think his cock will be very huge for her pussy , he will ripe her by the half we could have some violence like spanking nipples clipping but i do not like to have full torture.

2- Killian and Popps
it will be if at the end of iron man 3 , when Khillan was sure that Tony will destroy his plan , so he could decide to take Popps forever , he might use get her away in unknown place , and he would enjoy her

please any one who is interested please tell me , i will be thankful for that
Rape Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 12:39 AM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

interesting ideas. why don't you try a shot at writing them yourself if i may ask?
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 06:16 AM   #3
Rape Ghost

i just had the ideas may be some scene that i would really to see on it , like Andromeda spanking and Pepper nipples clipping but i cannot write the all story, i want really to get surprised about when i read it + i had put a lot of effort in my last story Alba and Morisson and i did not got any feedback yet , so i do not know really on what should i focus in my next stories and should i improve.
Old 06-16-2013, 01:22 PM   #4
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i may read it, i just need more time and i have so many stories to read at once. i'll give you feed back if i do.
main point about the writing on these rape sites though, is you need to do them more for yourself then anything. for your own enjoyment.
write enough stories and you'll get feedback.
(just make sure the girls are over their teens so you don't get flack about them being underage.)
Old 06-16-2013, 01:25 PM   #5
darkstalker
Privileged Member

ps. i'd offer to write these, but not overly remembering of alexandria in titans and wasn't all that into pepper pots in iron man.
kinda' was more interested in agent hill in avengers actually. heh
Old 06-16-2013, 04:03 PM   #6
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Feedback

It would be helpful though to the writers if more members gave feedback, even if we do enjoy writing anyway!!

[QUOTE=darkstalker;1276225]i may read it, i just need more time and i have so many stories to read at once. i'll give you feed back if i do.
main point about the writing on these rape sites though, is you need to do them more for yourself then anything. for your own enjoyment.
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 04:15 PM   #7
darkstalker
Privileged Member

[QUOTE=max hunter;1276262]It would be helpful though to the writers if more members gave feedback, even if we do enjoy writing anyway!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
i may read it, i just need more time and i have so many stories to read at once. i'll give you feed back if i do.
fully agreed. even when i put up an anonymous poll to involve readers, hardly anyone voted. though when i do read i generally try to comment. so when i get around to the stories you can count on a comment from me.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:29 AM   #8
Obikenobi

Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is quite bad that writers feel discouraged due to lack of feedback, after all without any content this board would die.
Obikenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 03:57 PM   #9
Rape Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
ps. i'd offer to write these, but not overly remembering of alexandria in titans and wasn't all that into pepper pots in iron man.
kinda' was more interested in agent hill in avengers actually. heh

ok i will be thankfull if you shall handle the first story "Andromeda and Ares " , first will introduce Andromeda

In Greek mythology, Andromeda is the daughter of Cepheus, an Aethiopian king, and Cassiopeia. When Cassiopeia's hubris leads her to boast that Andromeda is more beautiful than the Nereids, Poseidon (God of the Sea) sends a sea monster to ravage Aethiopia as divine punishment.[1] Andromeda is chained to a rock as a sacrifice to sate the monster, but is saved from death by Perseus (Son of Zuse), her future husband.

After a long time , Hades and Ares (the other son of zuse) Dangerously weakened by humanity's lack of devotion, the gods are losing control of the imprisoned Titans and their ferocious leader, Kronos, father of the long-ruling brothers Zeus, Hades and Poseidon. The triumvirate had overthrown their powerful father long ago, leaving him to rot in the gloomy abyss of Tartarus, a dungeon that lies deep within the cavernous underworld. Perseus cannot ignore his true calling when Hades, along with Zeus' godly son, Ares (Edgar Ramírez), switch loyalty and make a deal with Kronos to capture Zeus.

At this time Perseus and Andromeda was not married any more , Andromeda was the Greek queen , Perseus and Andromeda contributed to get zuse back , when they arrived to the triumvirate door Ares , arrived and small battle started , Ares was the strongest one , in the movie they succeed to escape him and go in the triumvirate, i think in our story we will need a different scenario
Old 06-18-2013, 07:05 PM   #10
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obikenobi View Post
It is quite bad that writers feel discouraged due to lack of feedback, after all without any content this board would die.
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:06 PM   #11
Rape Ghost

Any progress in any story