Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-11-2009, 11:56 PM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Men are fucking stupid

I know I am insulting most of the population on this board and I never thought I would hear myself say this, but I have a extremely negative image of men right now.

They are immature children. They play games. They are mean. They are idiots. Should I go on?

Every man I have met within the last five years and continue to meet are selfish, fake, players, and just overall bad news. Every man is like that now. What the fuck happened? I go MIA in a relationship and I get out and of a sudden men think they are owed something. Well I wont be your fucking groupie or your whore ASSHOLES!!!!!!!

Not only that...but now they have me questioning myself! Am I ugly? Am I just fucked up? Do I give off a bad luck vibe?

I dont know who the hell they think they are sometimes.

They are disgusting human beings.

And dont fucking say its me. Its not me. I dont deserve to be treated like shit. And even if it was me...be a fucking decent human being, for Christs sake!

I swear I will never let another man touch me or get off on me. Fuck them.

I use to really love men and dislike women. Now its the other way around. I dont know WHAT I would do if it werent for my best girl friends. Thank God for them. They have a way of making me feel better and not like crying. (like my one friend told me "they just act like that because they cant have you"....awww who doesnt want friends like that )

You know what this means, guys? My fantasies are going to shit. I will post still maybe but just to goof off. I am not feeling the rape fantasy any longer.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 02-12-2009 at 01:14 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:21 AM   #2
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I know I am insulting most of the population on this board and I never thought I would hear myself say this, but I have a extremely negative image of men right now.

They are immature children. They play games. They are mean. They are idiots. Should I go on?

And dont fucking say its me. Its not me. I dont deserve to be treated like shit.

I use to really love men and dislike women. Now its the other way around. I dont know WHAT I would do if it werent for my best girl friends. Thank God for them.
Men are stupid? Really? Your just now finding that out? YES! OK? YES WE ARE!
I have to say though,we don't all play games.I HATE games!It fucks up all the good between two people!
We are also not all mean.I'm so sorry that you seem to find the ones who just hurt you.(hurting you or anyone else is and will always remain just a fantasy!)
You are completely right honey,you DO NOT deserve to be treated badly.
I think about you often and the struggles this life seems to throw at you.You will find that right guy.Trust me girl,you will.

On a lighter note Chi,the fact you "love" women more than men now both makes me sort of sad and also kinda turned on!
As far as who I think I am to tell you all this,well,I used to think I was Sweeney Todd,The Cookie Monster, or Cobra Commander. Presently I am trying to convince people I'm Justin Timberlake from the film 'Southland Tales'.
You and I both know I'm really Elmo from Sesame Street though.You can "tickle" me anytime you like Chi... Seriously Honey,time fixes everything! Trust me,I've been through it all and it really does!!!

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:14 AM   #3
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh, boy have I been where you are!!!!

In truth, Chi, they are NOT all assholes and not all idiots, but the ratio is a high one, and hormones don't help. Sometimes the nicest guys in the world just can't seem to be nice to their women. I have a good male friend (not on these boards, so don't go guessing) who is a real sweetheart. The nicest guy in the world. But with his girlfriends he a controlling arrogant bastard. Hormones.

Women are just as bad. It wasn't that long ago that you were seeing THAT side of US - and no doubt you'll see it again.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the old saying is true. You really DO have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find that prince.

To be serious for a minute, I'm sorry you're hurting.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:43 AM   #4
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, I said almost the same thing about women.

How I see it is:

Women are golddiggers if men are idiots. I think it makes perfect sense for both of these to exist at the same time.

Now before you women get on the defensive, what about the other guys who aren't idiots?

Since I'm a guy, I've been told that I can date how many people I want and I don't have to get married.

With women, there's a slight disadvantage because of time.

I think you should do what you feel best. Don't go looking for a relationship. I think it gets harder and harder and harder with time. If you couldn't find someone worth dating during high school, I don't think you'd have too much luck later on (unless you have money) BTW: this applies 100 percent to me as well.

Nice guys finish last.

Nice girls date the jerks.

What can I say?
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:46 AM   #5
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
I guess what I'm trying to say is that the old saying is true. You really DO have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find that prince.
*puts on frog costume*
Sorry,I couldn't resist...but I do agree with you Sierra.

Old 02-12-2009, 01:48 AM   #6
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Guys only think with their dicks. That shouldn't be that hard to understand

Having said that, I do get where you're going with this. It's not fair and it's not right.

But AWDracer got it right - nice guys always finish last and nice girls go for the cool guys that in reality are assholes. I don't know why it has to work that way, but it does.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 01:49 AM   #7
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
What the fuck do you mean by that?

Especially women have a slight disadvantage because of time?

Explain these two statements to me.

No problem.

K, so there's a stereotype that guys are "luckier" than women. Guys don't have to marry while women get the idea of "having kids" etc etc.

Now of course it's all a stretch to say that all women should have kids but the majority of women DO want kids and that's a fact.

Whether or not they'll get it is another issue.

Regarding time: The supposed 'time' for making healthy babies is 30 and not too much longer after that. This is partially true and partially untrue obviously.

When I brought this up, I meant to compare how unequal the two sexes are. It's a patriarchal society still.

Last edited by AWDracer; 02-12-2009 at 01:51 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:55 AM   #8
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:

Don't mistake self confidence for being an asshole.

Self confidence can get the woman you want, being an asshole can lose them.

All of this stereotyping is the reason why people are lonely.
I'm not condoning that women should be treated like shit but the same "self confidence" people and the "assholes" still attract the same type of women!

Nice guys, in theory, are left in the dark. I'm sure everyone here has been complimented before on personality - what has it really done for you other than create friendships? (I'm not undervaluing friendship - friendship is a MUST)

But as far as I can tell, there's not gonna be a girl that says "I dated you because you were nice".

Actually, my mom dated my dad because she thought he was nice. Over time, he changed.

I'm not sure what happened. Did she date the jerk? I really don't know.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:56 AM   #9
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
Since I'm a guy, I've been told that I can date how many people I want and I don't have to get married
Sorry,not true! Having years pass without one meaningful long term relationship but having a lot of short flings will send red flags up for any female paying attention.If someone has no evidence of a relationship lasting or even wanting a lasting relationship then after a while intelligent women will not waste there time on that guy and "the well will run dry" my friend. It's also good to have relationships that end well so she can be secure that if hers with you fails,at least there will be no animosity towards her afterwards.

Old 02-12-2009, 01:59 AM   #10
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

Quote:
No problem.

K, so there's a stereotype that guys are "luckier" than women. Guys don't have to marry while women get the idea of "having kids" etc etc.

Now of course it's all a stretch to say that all women should have kids but the majority of women DO want kids and that's a fact.

Whether or not they'll get it is another issue.

Regarding time: The supposed 'time' for making healthy babies is 30 and not too much longer after that. This is partially true and partially untrue obviously.

When I brought this up, I meant to compare how unequal the two sexes are. It's a patriarchal society still.
WOW!!!

Old 02-12-2009, 02:01 AM   #11
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskwhy View Post
Sorry,not true! Having years pass without one meaningful long term relationship but having a lot of short flings will send red flags up for any female paying attention.If someone has no evidence of a relationship lasting or even wanting a lasting relationship then after a while intelligent women will not waste there time on that guy and "the well will run dry" my friend. It's also good to have relationships that end well so she can be secure that if hers with you fails,at least there will be no animosity towards her afterwards.
When I was stating the text that you quoted, I wasn't referring to a long-term relationship.

I, in fact, have given up on it all together and see that I have absolutely no chance in that department.

The girls I have met, however, will do a few one night stands. (I won't complain!)

I did at one point want a family. Now, I'm not so sure.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:09 AM   #12
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
WOW!!!
What?

Quote:

"Nice guys" usually think guys with "self-confidence" are "assholes" because they want what they have got, and could not get on their own.

Nice is ok, but nice is usually a retreat from being who you are. You can believe in yourself, have a little confidence and self respect, and still be a nice guy.

Again I stress, all of this stereotyping robs a person of the chance to be an individual. That is what I am.

I am no better or worse than anyone else, but you know what. By God, I like me and will not be deterred by anyone who thinks I do not measure up to their own insecure standards.

Am I an asshole? Maybe, but to others I am also very nice.
You are a nice guy though Phantom. In real life, I'm also certain that people wouldn't treat you as bad as they would on a forum too, so that would mean your bad side would rarely show up.

Looks, I think, are important to finding that person you like. It's unfortunate but it's true. The jackasses (at least the ones I know) got all the attention in high school. If it's not their personality, it HAS to be their looks.

I tried to like a girl that liked me but I didn't feel that "connection". I don't expect the same for a girl if they didn't think I was good looking. How can you force to like someone?

I think "insecure" is a little bit overdoing it, but it's more than being just "cautious". Weird.

All I just know is that if money is put into the picture, a whole lot more attention will be drawn to that person. It could be "confidence", but it could also be material wealth too.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:11 AM   #13
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

"Nice guys" usually think guys with "self-confidence" are "assholes" because they want what they have got, and could not get on their own.

Nice is ok, but nice is usually a retreat from being who you are. You can believe in yourself, have a little confidence and self respect, and still be a nice guy.
I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you on this point.

Self confidence is something totally different that what assholes are and I'm thinking that most "nice guys" have the former while are not the latter. From what I've seen most guys that are jerks are totally lacking in self confidence and instead take their insecurity and turn it into violence and such.

Or maybe I'm just too damn tired and am missing where you are going with this. And that's ok too.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:17 AM   #14
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
The jackasses got all of the attention, because the "nice guys" were paying attention to them, instead of being themself.

You don't feel a "connection" unless you are willing to open yourself up. There is no reward without risk. That is where the payoff is.

Insecure and cautious are almost the same exact thing when it comes to affairs of the heart.

As far as material wealth are money. Screw that, that is just civilized prostitution. We are talking about connections, and feelings....this topic has nothing to do with that.
How come when nice guys do something for girls that the girls will miss the hint altogether? Also, if the nice guy tries to ask the girl out, she will most likely reject. The reason? She's not attracted to him.

Well, if that's how the system works. Fuck it.

So yeah, going back on topic. ChiTown thinks that the guys are assholes to her which goes back to my point here - why is she dating these guys?
The nice girls dating the jerks...........
Old 02-12-2009, 02:22 AM   #15
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Stating all of my opinions to this topic, from a MALE perspective.

Quote:
If this is considered an insult, then it is simply impossible for human beings to exchange emotions at all anymore.
For one, this is a decent thread, much more meaningful than 90% of threads posted on RB.

Quote:
Every man I have met within the last five years and continue to meet are selfish, fake, players, and just overall bad news. Every man is like that now. What the fuck happened? I go MIA in a relationship and I get out and of a sudden men think they are owed something. Well I wont be your fucking groupie or your whore ASSHOLES!!!!!!!
Especially true in the United States of America.

Quote:
They are disgusting human beings.
I can not agree with you more.

Quote:
I use to really love men and dislike women. Now its the other way around. I dont know WHAT I would do if it werent for my best girl friends. Thank God for them. They have a way of making me feel better and not like crying. (like my one friend told me "they just act like that because they cant have you"....awww who doesnt want friends like that )
This is the main difference between F and M. Most women generally support one another at depressing times, where as guys would stab you in the back.
In situation A, a guy ends a serious relationship that he did not want to, gets depressed and talks to his best friend about what has happened. Then the "best friend" takes the opportunity to score that girl, NOT feel sympathy for you or care, just take what they want for themselves.
Guys are complete assholes wether they admit it or not, and that's from a guy's perspective.

Quote:
I am not feeling the rape fantasy any longer.
Neither do I. My general interest towards rape fantasies have severely deteriorated in the last year or so, I'm still on here but that's for all the reasons BESIDES rape.

Now finally, this video also addresses a lot of what you have just said Chi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0sK7qPzsSI

However, let's not forget that women are bitches as well. Just in a different way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzaHKV0bLx0
Flavanostars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:25 AM   #16
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

Quote:
I'm not condoning that women should be treated like shit but the same "self confidence" people and the "assholes" still attract the same type of women!

Nice guys, in theory, are left in the dark. I'm sure everyone here has been complimented before on personality - what has it really done for you other than create friendships? (I'm not undervaluing friendship - friendship is a MUST)

But as far as I can tell, there's not gonna be a girl that says "I dated you because you were nice".

Actually, my mom dated my dad because she thought he was nice. Over time, he changed.

I'm not sure what happened. Did she date the jerk? I really don't know.
I see the point your making but I don't agree (yes,from experience).
There is a knack for combining personality that includes a kind "nice" type demeanor with the ability to shift relationships OUT of any forthcoming friend zone that many guys just don't possess.I have seen "nice guys" turn on girls who wanted no part with a change from friendship to romance.The point?Those guys aren't really nice guys.Like wolves in sheep's clothing my friend!
They are dicks with a hidden agenda!With so many attractive fun intelligent women in this world I will never understand how a guy can get upset at just one of the MILLIONS turning his advances down.So what,be her friend and find another girl for a relationship.Really,it all comes back to security in who you are.If your happy and secure in yourself,you will attract others who want to be with you and YES you can be a nice guy while doing that and YES you will get laid (since I read earlier in this thread that that's what guys are about.I don't completely agree with that either but whatever).BUT that isn't the point now is it? The point is you CAN have a girl "date you because your nice" (I have been told that by the way) and you can actually BE nice.Guys just need to want to learn how to let things go and don't say we know how to let things go unless you haven't read any thread on RB lately,because we don't...As far as your mom and dad,well sorry to hear that.People get comfortable in there surroundings and take them for granted.Did that happen to them?I don't know them so who's to say but it has happened a lot in this world....Doesn't make it less sad when it happens though.

Old 02-12-2009, 02:31 AM   #17
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

Quote:
When I was stating the text that you quoted, I wasn't referring to a long-term relationship.

I, in fact, have given up on it all together and see that I have absolutely no chance in that department.

The girls I have met, however, will do a few one night stands. (I won't complain!)

I did at one point want a family. Now, I'm not so sure.
Sorry,I must have misread.I thought you were speaking long-term.

Don't give up! EVERYONE has a chance except those who accept defeat!

As to the next point,If you aren't complaining,I won't either!

I have a son.They are great,You should go make yourself one! Lot's of fun!

Old 02-12-2009, 02:36 AM   #18
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

Quote:

Some people spend more time trying to answer questions instead of trying new opportunities in their life.

This is my point. You are just a few years younger than me and you have thrown in the towel in the first round. You don't learn the lessons of love in high school man. I didn't hear a bell, so I come back out swinging.

She is doing exactly what anyone does. She is dating who she likes, she is willing to open herself up to see what she can find out there.

As far as C-Twon being nice.....well, not touching that one!

C-Twon will always be ok, she isn't afraid to put herself out there. I bet money, she will find the payoff when the time is right.
I agree with all of this you stated here Phantom.
They will both be just fine if they allow themselves the opportunity.
Life can be rough and hard sometimes but that what makes it worth living.
Who wants to go through life Bord all the time...Not me!

Old 02-12-2009, 02:37 AM   #19
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
I see the point your making but I don't agree (yes,from experience).
There is a knack for combining personality that includes a kind "nice" type demeanor with the ability to shift relationships OUT of any forthcoming friend zone that many guys just don't possess.I have seen "nice guys" turn on girls who wanted no part with a change from friendship to romance.The point?Those guys aren't really nice guys.Like wolves in sheep's clothing my friend!
They are dicks with a hidden agenda!With so many attractive fun intelligent women in this world I will never understand how a guy can get upset at just one of the MILLIONS turning his advances down.So what,be her friend and find another girl for a relationship.Really,it all comes back to security in who you are.If your happy and secure in yourself,you will attract others who want to be with you and YES you can be a nice guy while doing that and YES you will get laid (since I read earlier in this thread that that's what guys are about.I don't completely agree with that either but whatever).BUT that isn't the point now is it? The point is you CAN have a girl "date you because your nice" (I have been told that by the way) and you can actually BE nice.Guys just need to want to learn how to let things go and don't say we know how to let things go unless you haven't read any thread on RB lately,because we don't...As far as your mom and dad,well sorry to hear that.People get comfortable in there surroundings and take them for granted.Did that happen to them?I don't know them so who's to say but it has happened a lot in this world....Doesn't make it less sad when it happens though.
Basically, you'll have to learn to manipulate in order to kick it up to the next level; that's what you're saying right?

Good manipulation or bad manipulation? When is manipulation a good thing?

Quote:

Some people spend more time trying to answer questions instead of trying new opportunities in their life.

This is my point. You are just a few years younger than me and you have thrown in the towel in the first round. You don't learn the lessons of love in high school man. I didn't hear a bell, so I come back out swinging.

She is doing exactly what anyone does. She is dating who she likes, she is willing to open herself up to see what she can find out there.

As far as C-Twon being nice.....well, not touching that one!

C-Twon will always be ok, she isn't afraid to put herself out there. I bet money, she will find the payoff when the time is right.
Good post.

Well it's not just high school. It's the things after it too. I screwed around with a girl (my mistake - I completely admit this) and she played along too to keep me interested.

So what happens? I felt used in the end. And by that time, I accepted her for who she was... she ended up going back to her "jerk" bf. But during that time in her selection, she thought I was the nicer guy.

Now people will say to leave that bitch and find someone worthy but... I've just a few personal experiences that I can't share here that suggest money overcomes all obstacles. Very sad.

Hey! I think C-town GENERALLY is a nice girl!

I wouldn't know what nice is though. I'm not an ambassador of a nice guy.

Last edited by AWDracer; 02-12-2009 at 02:43 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:47 AM   #20
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

Quote:
Basically, you'll have to learn to manipulate in order to kick it up to the next level; that's what you're saying right?

Good manipulation or bad manipulation? When is manipulation a good thing?
Not manipulation just "I'm attracted to you.If your of the same mindset,awesome let's move this thing along if not I see no reason to change our awesome friendship"(Obviously not in those words but you get the picture).

If a girl thinks you are always going to want her as her good friend only,then that's what you will remain...But if after she is aware you want more (by you actually telling her) and she wants to just stay friends,well,stay friends.If she too want's more?Give her more.
Pretty simple if you can pull the emotion of hope out of the picture.
All I'm saying is if a truly good guy goes for it with no real expectations as far as success or failure,there should be no hard feelings.If a truly good guy doesn't go for it then he will most definitely remain just friends...That's all.

That's not to say that no girl ever leaves a truly "nice guy" for the anti-"nice guy" it happens but do you really want that girl who does that anyway? I most certainly don't.

Last edited by whyaskwhy; 02-12-2009 at 02:55 AM.