Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-19-2013, 02:53 AM   #1
dontplease

dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)
Post My husband's boss

It was my husband's big night. Derek had just received the attorney of the year award. The first African American in his firm to receive that award. It was a 3 day weekend event in Miami.

It was the last night, the night he received the award. A cocktail party held at the hotel everyone was staying in. All of his co-wokers and their wives were there. And of course Derek's single boss, Tom, was there. Derek had warned me about him. That he flirted with any and everyone. I didn't believe him until tonight. Tall with dark brown hair in his late 30s. He was muscular with sharp features. Almost model like. I rarely found white men attractive but he was noticeably handsome.

Even though I was warned of how big of a flirt he was I was still surprised when he hit on me at the bar. I was alone and I didn't even see it coming. His hand landed in the middle of my bare back and whispered in my ear, "Having fun?"

He sat down in the seat next to me. I looked at him surprised then swallowed the lump in my throat. "Uhh.. ya! You sure can throw a party Mr. Walters."
"Please call me Tom."
I smiled "Tom." He stared at me. Tracing every inch of my legs. I knew this dress would get them some attention but not this much. I quickly crossed my legs and cleared my throat.
He leaned in closer, whispering in my ear again."I love black women" his hand was now going up my leg "They have the best legs and the best thighs." His hand was now under my dress groping at my thighs.

I quickly got stood up forcing him to stop. "Umm.. well it was nice talking to you Mr. Wal- Tom." I was gone before he could say anything else. My mind was racing with what just happened. Trying to figure out how and why it happened. I needed to get out of there.

I found Derek and kissed him goodnight then headed back for the room. I figured a goodnight sleep would help me forget about it. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't even notice anyone following me. As I opened the room door I was shoved onto the floor. Before I could realize what was going on the door was locked shut and I was flipped over onto my back.

I was so frightened and confused. Who was this?! Suddenly, without a word, my dress was being ripped to shreds. I kicked and screamed for help. My hands were pinned above my head and my mouth was quickly covered by his hand. I didn't see his face until leaned in. Tom!? I was now struggling harder than ever, screaming into his heavy hand. "Shhhh baby its ok. We're gonna have some fun tonight. Its been a long time since I've had some dark meat!" I could hear the sound of his belt unbuckling and his pants being unzipped. He sucked on my tits hard. Biting and and squeezing them. He removed his hand from my mouth only to shove his into it. As his tongue penetrated my mouth,he moved my panties to the side and quickly shoved his dick into my dry pussy. Fuck, it hurt like hell. Not only did it hurt but his cock was way too massive to handle. He madly pounded at my pussy never releasing my mouth. He slapped and squeezed my tits bruising them.

As he was coming close to coming he shoved my face into the ground embracing this moment. I threw my hands at him but it was no use. I could feel his dick throbbing more and more as he came closer to climax. He shoved his fist into my mouth as be violently against my walls. Finally after what seemed like forever his hot sticky load was released inside of me. This time my screams were blocked by his fist. Worn out by the large nut he just let go, his large body landed on top of mines. He laid there for a couple of minutes until he finally got up, pulled his pants back up and casually left out of the room. He left me there filled with his cum and crying for help.
dontplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:41 AM   #2
Rape Ghost

Rape Ghost has initial reputation

good story but i think we need second part , may be it should take longer than that
Rape Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:52 PM   #3
spacer_350

spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)spacer_350 Level 9 (900+)

Good-but short. Your writing is good, reach down and flesh it out. He might have a camera and blackmail her,,, her husband may have had to give her to the boss for the award... all the senior members of the firm-male and female-may be waiting outside the door!! With their dogs!! It's your story Dont, take it where you like-I'll be happy to follow.
spacer_350 is offline   Reply With Quote