Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-10-2010, 03:34 AM   #1
fullforce174

fullforce174 has initial reputation
Default What ever happened to Sanitarium

He just went poof off the radar. Anyone know if he will return?
fullforce174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 01:50 AM   #2
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

I've heard he's real busy, but only the Phantom knows for sure.
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 11:06 PM   #3
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sanitarium has had a series of real life issues which have put the importance of these boards in perspective for him, especially after "The Rat" destroyed several years of his work by reporting all his links.

He will likely not ever return to take his mantle of authority, although he might stop in now and again to say hello.

He is a personal friend of Phantom's and, to a lesser extent, of mine. I wish him peace and happiness - two gifts which have eluded him up to now.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:56 AM   #4
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Who's Sierra?
Old 08-19-2010, 08:19 AM   #5
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
Who's Sierra?
Good question Snarksy!

I seem to remember a Phantom and a Sierra from a long time ago. The board seemed to be a more lively place when they were here but I guess they've retired to some mountain top to contemplate their navels.

Would be nice if they, along with Sani, could return from time to time to catch up with their old friends.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:02 PM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

How did the navy get to the mountain top? Has Hollywood flooded or something?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:32 PM   #7
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
Good question Snarksy!

I seem to remember a Phantom and a Sierra from a long time ago. The board seemed to be a more lively place when they were here but I guess they've retired to some mountain top to contemplate their navels.

Would be nice if they, along with Sani, could return from time to time to catch up with their old friends.
Thank you, Batffink.

I will not sully this thread about my old friend by making it about me. Suffice it to say that I doubt our return would be met with unqualified rejoicing.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:11 PM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sierra, we have a saying here when someone asks how you are some might reply "I'm alright, it's all the other bastards!". I seriously doubt if anyone here counts you amongst all the other bastards.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-19-2010, 04:51 PM   #9
Sierra
Privileged Member

Well, I did say "our" return. Do you count Phantom amongst "all the other bastards"?
Old 08-19-2010, 07:19 PM   #10
Gryph
Privileged Member

Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well Sierra, all I can say is that alot of us here want YOU, PHANTOM and SANITARIUM, back here. You are all sorely missed by a number of us. And those "other bastards"...who cares about them

Gryph
Gryph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:37 AM   #11
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
Well Sierra, all I can say is that alot of us here want YOU, PHANTOM and SANITARIUM, back here. You are all sorely missed by a number of us. And those "other bastards"...who cares about them

Gryph
I have to agree with you Gryph. I've never known Sierra or Phantom to take a step backwards just because it was a bit warm in the kitchen. Must be some other reason.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:42 PM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I supposed the "our" referred to the royal "we".

Since antagonism between Phantom and myself is well documented, but as he has recently done nothing around here of note, it would be counter-productive to voice any opinion of him. I'm sure he has better things to do than to come here and defend his honour.

Besides, since rules prohibit the use of insults outside of The Rowdy Room, unless I have evidence of Phantoms birth out of wedlock, I'm hardly going to call him a bastard in this thread now am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Well, I did say "our" return. Do you count Phantom amongst "all the other bastards"?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #13
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well look whos calling the kettle "Young"...welcome back to both of you by the way!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote