Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-22-2015, 01:53 AM   #21
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Such bitterness! That is not my experience of women at all.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 08:43 PM   #22
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Such bitterness! That is not my experience of women at all.
I'm not getting close to the grammatical errors in that last post. I'm still trying to teach you to spell. One challenge at a time!

In any case, I wish you happy memories of your birthday gift. We all have different experiences. I pray you still have your Mary Poppins the friendly deeply understanding girlfriend viewpoint in a couple of decades.

On a wildly different point, that elderly Tasmanian widower heart patient drops in for a brief moment and then immediately fades away like a fart in the wind!

True conservatives occasionally need a drooling liberal with which to cross swords just to keep our swords and wits sharp!

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 07:44 AM   #23
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That's because I can't be fucking bothered any more. As I get older I get more cynical and jaundiced with the fucking world. People are too interested in looking at their phones all the time and the young are too busy playing moronic computer games to go out and take part in the world. People can't be bothered to cook any more and buy shit take-aways like McDonald's and Kentucky Fried Chicken (our American culture imports) Consequently we see gargantuan fucking people waddling everywhere. Political correctness is taking root in every part of our lives. We're not encouraged to use the word 'aborigines' any more but to call them 'original Australians' or 'indigenous' For fucks sake. Television is so dumbed down to the lowest common denominator it is so truly appalling that 99.9% of it is watchable only if you are a brain dead fuckwit. Our politicians are lower than used car salesmen and are so corrupt that they would make Squizzy Taylor blush. I'm taking my dog and going to live in a humpy in the bush. You can shove this civilisation up your arses.
Old 10-24-2015, 01:39 PM   #24
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That above, is much more refreshing to read than some nonsensical bollocks about true conservatives and drooling liberals, or some brainless Texan reducing the explanation for every thing in his life to "You're either with us, or against us.".

HRH, you need to get a fucking grip mate, I don't know if it's the drugs, or the lack of alcohol, but you were once much more cogent, you do yourself a disservice in jumping to so many completely incorrect conclusions in so few senteces.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-24-2015, 05:40 PM   #25
HRH1948

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Rotter, I must retire as your spelling teacher. In accordance with the politically correct crowd, I'll modify that to "communication arts instructor". In spite of my earnest efforts, your grammar and spelling continue to decline. You've gone from 4 to 3. That's 4 "senteces" to 3 "senteces" before you make a fuck up in either typing, spelling or grammar.

Batffink, your post was not refreshing. It was depressing. It was even more depressing because I agree with every damned word. One of the reasons I come here is for the escape that this board provides from a world gone mad.

I watch very little television. However, after several recommendations from some folks at my office, I started watching History channel's "Alone" series. I found another escape and was quickly hooked on the series. Therefore, I really related to your "humpy in the bush" feelings.

And, yes Charlotte, I know that the British spell "fiber" and "civilization" differently. However, I never cease to be amazed by their arrogant "our way or it's the wrong way" attitude.

But then, what do you expect from people that stopped wearing swords long ago and still drive on the wrong side of the road?

And, again you are in error Rotter. The correct motto is, "If you're not with me, I'll get it done by myself and then I'll come back and kick your ass".

Old 10-25-2015, 07:12 AM   #26
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There you go again HRH. You have the uncanny knack of rubbing people up the wrong way even when being cordial and friendly. It's not a matter of either 'our way' or 'no way' as you infer. It's more of being the correct way. As far as I'm concerned American English is just a quirky regional dialect of the Queen's English and that the last American to speak it correctly was George Washington. As far as driving on the left is concerned, we were driving our carts on the left before America was ever dreamed of, you just wanted to be contrary. America is no better or no less than any other country, just different and probably richer. So stop trying to compare dicks to prove that yours is bigger. It's becoming boring.
Old 10-25-2015, 10:44 AM   #27
HRH1948

Batffink, you should give credit to Ronald Reagan for your first sentence. And, thank you for making my point. I did not say or infer "our way or no way". I said that Brits believe it's "our way or it's the wrong way". Then you said, "It's more of being the correct way". You followed up by saying that the last American to speak the Queen's English correctly was George Washington. Quod erat demonstrandum Q.E.D.

The embarrassment that the British feel regarding the size of their dicks has no bearing on the discussion. The size of English carts versus the size and design of American wagons in the latter part of the 1770's does have bearing. Our teamsters carried larger loads with larger wagons without seats using multiple teams of horses. The majority of the teamsters would ride one of the horses on the left and direct their teams with their prominent right hands. He could better judge the distance between his wagon and oncoming traffic while riding one of the left hand draft horses. Therefore, if you were a right handed American teamster, driving on the left side of the road was the wrong side of the road. If you were an Englishman that was clinging to ancient days when right handed men rode on the left side of the road to make their swords less accessible to riders on their right and more dangerous for riders on their left, driving on the right side of the road was the wrong side. Being arrogant British, I suppose they cared little for the mere lowly pedestrians on their left.

Old 10-25-2015, 05:53 PM   #28
batffink
Privileged Member

'Being arrogant British"

Ah. the kettle is now calling the frying pan......am I allowed to say 'black' any more?
Old 10-25-2015, 06:30 PM   #29
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Oh good fucking grief! A nation that can't even make cars go round corners without them falling over is telling us which is the right fucking side of the road to drive on? You can't even put on a fucking Grand Prix properly because you insist on trying to hold it in the middle of a fucking hurricane, you stupid Texan cunt!

Get a fucking grip!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-25-2015, 07:54 PM   #30
HRH1948

Batffink, try to respect our slang. It's the pot calling the kettle black and it's jumping from the frying pan into the fire. This week "black" is an approved word. However, I have very recently learned that the term "presidentially rigged" is not.

Let's face facts. You both get pissed off but the British are arrogant as hell. That arrogance cost you the greatest empire that the world has ever known. Yet, you still blunder along while poorly controlled immigration allows the Muslims to breed you into non-existence. How long will it be before Muslim morning prayers are blasted all over London several times a day?

Now, let's talk about cars. I've owned a Austin Healey 3000 and a Triumph TR-6. I've also owned a Triumph 650 motorcycle. Both autos were fun to drive on the rare occasions when they actually started. The electrical systems were a fucking joke. The individual that came up with the concept of a positive ground should have been drawn and quartered. When Ford bought Jaguar, they brought the dumb asses kicking and screaming into the 20th century and produced a car that would actually start on a regular basis.

Luckily, the motorcycle was stolen before the poorly balanced piece of junk managed to get me on a medical examiner's table.

Rotter, let's discuss the art of insulting someone. You take a rather crass and distinctively non British "white trash" approach. "Texas cunt"??? A good insult in Texas leaves the recipient thinking he was given a compliment for several minutes until the reality of the insult takes hold. Granted, you are from the west country and such techniques may be beyond your inherited capabilities.

Old 10-25-2015, 11:04 PM   #31
batffink
Privileged Member

As far as cars are concerned "Edsel" comes to mind. As for the rest of your post - I rest my case, you always have to go one better. So sad. I diagnose acute inferiority, or is that superiority, complex.
Old 10-25-2015, 11:08 PM   #32
batffink
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
'Being arrogant British"

Ah. the kettle is now calling the frying pan......am I allowed to say 'black' any more?
In Australia, that other backward country, the saying is "the kettle is now calling the frying pan blackarse" But you wouldn't have known that of course.
Old 10-26-2015, 07:12 AM   #33
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I couldn't give a flying fuck how insults are done in Texas, because I have no intention to visit the shit hole. I suspect it is done for cowardly reasons though, as it gives the recipient time to walk away instead of delivering a retort or a punch on the nose!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-26-2015, 10:40 AM   #34
HRH1948

Edsel's were actually damned nice cars. They were loaded with some very nice features that weren't available on other automobiles of that era. Unfortunately, the majority of buying public was made up of people that had suffered through the Great Depression and were hesitant to spend the asking price for a Ford.

I do regret that the word "arse" has been mislaid by America. I include it in my vocabulary, but so few here do the same.

Bless your heart Rotter. Debating with you is always a delight until your lack of knowledge or logic evolves into a one sided profanity slinging match. Your creed seems to be: if I can't win though skill and superior communication skills, I'll retreat into a disgusting maze of profanity into which very few will follow.

Old 10-26-2015, 01:56 PM   #35
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

If you can't understand fuck and shit, you really are in trouble!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-26-2015, 02:24 PM   #36
HRH1948

I believe that everyone understands the terms. It's just your frequency of their use being in direct proportion to the amount of ground that your losing in a debate that is interesting.

While we are on the subject of punching people in the nose, I'll share a little wisdom gained by years of aging.

There was a time when I would walk into a bar and confidently look around to see if there was anyone there that might be able to kick my ass.

Now, I walk into a bar and confidently look around to see if there is anyone there whose ass I might be able to kick.

The bravado is still there, but the limitations of old age are also in place.

Last edited by HRH1948; 10-26-2015 at 08:04 PM.