Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Introductions & Celebrations
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-10-2013, 11:25 AM   #1
Mywifehooker

Mywifehooker has initial reputation
Default Just want to introduce to me and my fantasies

Hi, i dont know if it is right forum for my fantasies, but i'm not into clear rape fantasy. But to begin with. I'm 28 and my wife 22. I'm from Greece. I had at begging more cuckold fantasies. Now i'm into fantasy of blackmailing her into prostitution. She is short litte blonde girl with small breast. I'm not into idea of kidnapping her or so. Rather clear blackmail, like for example she has some debts, she didnt admitted to me, and she is just college student and have no income. So she lives with me everyday, but from time to time she lies to me of that she goes to her female friend to study, and so she goes to brothel, where she is commanded to do whatever their customers or pimp want to. I have found some great fantasies and suggestions on this board and hope to find some more. Also share my suggestions and opinions with yours fantasies.
Mywifehooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:50 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Welcome to the site. I bet you would want pictures of what I make her to do get money for debts.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 04:44 PM   #3
LEONIDOS

LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

welcome, are you one of these Athenien pussies?
LEONIDOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:12 PM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You should pimp her out to the Germans.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote