Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Movie Tech Support / Requests / Dead Links
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-03-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
Supergirl
Privileged Member

Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Handcuffed girl raped by bearded man. Creampie, she'll have his "ugly bearded babies"

I'm looking for a video I had a while ago and lost. Hopefully someone here can help me.

The video showed a handcuffed girl being raped by a much older man. He had a beard and before he came inside her he said she was going to have his "ugly bearded babies."

She was on her back, lying low on a stuffed chair, and I remember when he came inside her, it showed his ass from the rear, and he had really hairy balls.

He also talked dirty too her the whole time, and laughed a lot over her reactions. Especially when she seemed horrified over getting knocked up.

Does anyone know where I can find it?
Supergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:03 AM   #2
Elector

Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergirl View Post
I'm looking for a video I had a while ago and lost. Hopefully someone here can help me.

The video showed a handcuffed girl being raped by a much older man. He had a beard and before he came inside her he said she was going to have his "ugly bearded babies."

She was on her back, lying low on a stuffed chair, and I remember when he came inside her, it showed his ass from the rear, and he had really hairy balls.

He also talked dirty too her the whole time, and laughed a lot over her reactions. Especially when she seemed horrified over getting knocked up.

Does anyone know where I can find it?
Is that the one that says "going to have a baby just like me..."? I think the video continue after the creampie and he starts to insert something to the girl..
Elector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:53 PM   #3
Supergirl
Privileged Member

Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That sure sounds like it! You wouldn't happen to have a download would you?
Old 04-13-2013, 08:30 PM   #4
Gryph
Privileged Member

Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gryph has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Heya Supergirl

I think I got the clip your looking for. I will upload it and you can see if it's the one your looking for. Its in 4 clips and the part you describe is in the last one.
heh this my take a bit, my upload speed sucks on Weekends.

http://rapidgator.net/file/b54d89b87...SGReq.rar.html

Gryph

Last edited by Gryph; 04-14-2013 at 12:45 AM.
Gryph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:49 PM   #5
Supergirl
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
Heya Supergirl

I think I got the clip your looking for. I will upload it and you can see if it's the one your looking for. Its in 4 clips and the part you describe is in the last one.
heh this my take a bit, my upload speed sucks on Weekends.

http://rapidgator.net/file/b54d89b87...SGReq.rar.html

Gryph
YES! That's it! I could kiss you!
Thank you!