Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-19-2015, 03:27 AM   #1
Wife2rape

Wife2rape has initial reputation
Default Wife rape

I know this topic is probably one of the most common threads but who on here is into wife rape? Be it your own wife, some else's or just generally!

I would love to hear from and share with others my thoughts and pics about this.
Please message me on here, email me at rapemywife412@yahoo.com or yahoo IM rapemywife412
Old 02-19-2015, 08:31 AM   #2
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We know you want to share your thoughts. but we don't want your email plastered all over the forum.

Keep it here.

And also links to outside websites are NOT allowed here. I removed those as well.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 05:39 AM   #3
Wife2rape

One of my favourite fantasies of my wife being raped is for her to drugged and unconscious as she abused, raped and violated all while her rapist/rapists also take naked pictures of her, I like this fantasy even more if it was people she knew that had drugged her and raped her then when she saw them again she would have no idea they had seen her naked and had raped her!
Old 02-21-2015, 08:57 PM   #4
Shawn D

Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A bit of advice: if you share your computer with your wife, do not bookmark this site.
Old 02-22-2015, 04:18 AM   #5
Wife2rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn D View Post
A bit of advice: if you share your computer with your wife, do not bookmark this site.
That is obvious, and of course I would not let her see this site, only some one trying to get caught would do that!!
Old 02-22-2015, 03:34 PM   #6
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wife2rape View Post
That is obvious, and of course I would not let her see this site, only some one trying to get caught would do that!!
Yet according to you she knows, which is why you share her photos and you claim on other sites she blogs about how you let " her be raped. "

Have some balls man and admit it's your fantasy and yours alone, If I was your wife I'd fucking cut your dick off and nail it up in the town centre.

Your wife deserves more respect from you. You're being a cunt by posting her photos and claiming she's in on the whole fantasy when infact she knows nothing about it.

You make me sick. Seriously.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 02:29 AM   #7
Wife2rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Girl View Post
Yet according to you she knows, which is why you share her photos and you claim on other sites she blogs about how you let " her be raped. "

Have some balls man and admit it's your fantasy and yours alone, If I was your wife I'd fucking cut your dick off and nail it up in the town centre.

Your wife deserves more respect from you. You're being a cunt by posting her photos and claiming she's in on the whole fantasy when infact she knows nothing about it.

You make me sick. Seriously.
You know shit about us and our fantasy! Wether you believe it or not it's irrelevant and your opinion does not matter! Your the sort of person who thinks you can past judgement when you know shit!!!
If you don't like what I put on here go f**k your self!
Old 02-25-2015, 02:38 AM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In case you hadn't noticed, the area for you to cry and complain about how your wife doesn't understand you has been moved to the Rowdy Room. If you don't know where that is, it's the final section on the main page where you go to get told what a cunt you are.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 08:09 AM   #9
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
You know shit about us and our fantasy! Wether you believe it or not it's irrelevant and your opinion does not matter! Your the sort of person who thinks you can past judgement when you know shit!!!
If you don't like what I put on here go f**k your self!
It's PASS judgement actually..

But you know what?, I can, and I'll tell you why.

I do know " Shit ". For example I've seen two photos of your "wife " - in one she has a quite large and visible mole on her stomach, clear as day to see..and in the other?, there's no mole there at all.

So whilst I'm not immune to fucking myself, it's a pleasureable activity after all, I suggest you go sit infront of your laptop, look at your websites you gleaned the photos from, and toss one out over your gravy stained vest and discoloured y fronts.

Feel free to continue this in the rowdy room. I'll be waiting for you.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 10:58 AM   #10
peepsatwives

peepsatwives has initial reputation
Default wife

Quote:
One of my favourite fantasies of my wife being raped is for her to drugged and unconscious as she abused, raped and violated all while her rapist/rapists also take naked pictures of her, I like this fantasy even more if it was people she knew that had drugged her and raped her then when she saw them again she would have no idea they had seen her naked and had raped her!
I really really like the sound of that I want her to see them later & not know what all they did to her
peepsatwives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 11:52 PM   #11
niagara72

niagara72 has initial reputation

i would love to get my wife pissed drunk pretty much until she passes out then have a guy or 2 help me rap her
niagara72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 02:54 AM   #12
Wife2rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by niagara72 View Post
i would love to get my wife pissed drunk pretty much until she passes out then have a guy or 2 help me rap her
Sounds like we have similar fantasies, I really like the idea of when she is passed out you let guys who know her rape her
Old 05-10-2015, 07:30 PM   #13
niagara72

niagara72 has initial reputation

guys that know her even guys that don't would be alot of fun
niagara72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 08:37 AM   #14
leesehill

leesehill has initial reputation
Default wife rape

I have a little story about my wife when she was held captive at home by three armed robbers and used as a hostage to get me to raid the safe of my office
leesehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 06:49 AM   #15
jonbon

jonbon Level 1 (100+)jonbon Level 1 (100+)

Fantasies of my wife raped are a HUGE turn on for me. When we last moved, I had to stay behind to finish up with the old landlord, so she had to go with the movers to show them where to put our stuff in the new place. My had was full of fantasies of what these 4 men could do to her if they felt like it...
jonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 07:03 PM   #16
dsmia469

dsmia469 is infamous around these partsdsmia469 is infamous around these partsdsmia469 is infamous around these partsdsmia469 is infamous around these partsdsmia469 is infamous around these parts

i would love to see my shy housewife raped and filled with cum! be great if she didn't remember any of it...especially if she ended up pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!
dsmia469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 10:13 PM   #17
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
.....it's the final section on the main page where you go to get told what a cunt you are.

All done in good taste of course.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 02:32 AM   #18
WildRider

WildRider has initial reputation

I often fantasise about my wife being raped, gang raped mostly. The most common scenario is for her to be abducted by a gang (three men minimum) while she is out jogging, or shopping. They take her to some out of the way sleaze pit and give it to her good for a day or more.

To be honest, after 18 years of married life and the familiarity that comes with that, fantasies are mostly what help me keep it up when we are having sex.
WildRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 11:35 AM   #19
bobrob

bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)

I guess I am a bit of an enigma when it comes to rape fantasy, even to myself. First, the answer to the question is a definitive NO. I have no fantasy where my wife gets raped. I am fiercely protective of her, my daughter, mother, nieces and any woman close to me. The thought of them being harmed in any way is unfathomable to me to the point that it could never manifest itself in fantasy. Furthermore, I would react violently if I witnessed anyone being attacked or harmed with women, children and animals at the top of the list. All that said, my rape fantasies are extreme in nature and often include snuff. The victim characters in my fantasies are most often abstract, even if it is a celebrity or a real person. Somewhere in my mind there is a filter or fence and if the fantasy gets to close to reality, I'm out. While I find this enigmatic in myself, I am glad it exists. Don't get me wrong, as long as folks keep the types of fantasies discussed here "fantasy" I am not judgemental in the least. This is just how it works with me. I have wondered if my PTSD plays into any of this at all although I have always been a protector at heart. I would probably make a great psychological case for a psych class somewhere!?! lol
bobrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 12:23 PM   #20
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobrob View Post
I......Somewhere in my mind there is a filter or fence and if the fantasy gets to close to reality, I'm out......
I guess that's how many of us feel. Most stuff is okay in fantasy and we know where to draw the line.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote