Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-27-2015, 02:30 PM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rapists, do you really care?

New rape date asked this on another forum, I thought I would bring it here.

During a discussion with a rapist of mine (alright, I was plying him with questions), I decided that it would be a good idea to do a little impromptu poll.

This is a question for rapists of either gender who like to rape women. Although, people who like to rape men are equally welcome to share.

1. When you are raping, do you care if your victim orgasms?

2. IF you do care, would you prefer that she did orgasm, or that she didn't?

3. Do you usually take any action specifically for the purpose of making your victim orgasm?

My own question is, if the answer to 3 is "yes", why?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 03:51 PM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It depends on the situation for me.

Situation 1 - a rape of opportunity

1. I could care less if she does orgasm or not. What is important is that I do.

2. I guess I would prefer that she did not. I sure don't want her to enjoy it

3. Not unless it is her responding to my cock in her.

Situation 2 - a planned home invasion

1. Not when I'm raping her necessarily.

2. At some point, assuming I have plenty of time with her, shes, she will be.

3. After I've had my first shot at her, and assuming I have plenty of time I'm going to want to play with forced orgasm and orgasm denial. This would be probably done with her own vibrator though I would have one of my own along for this purpose in case she does not. And at some point I would force her to use it on herself.

As to why - the physical act of the rape would be for my pleasure only. But at some point I would want to be fucking her head as well and I can't imagine a better way than to force her to orgasm against her will. Given enough stimulation it would happen. It would be totally degrading to her. In an orgasm denial part of it I would wonder if I could get her to beg me to let her orgasm. Again, looking at the mental aspect of it entirely. There would be a physical part of it for her in that she wouldn't be walking right for a couple of days.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 11:03 PM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My answers:

1. No.

2. n/a.

3. No.

4. n/a.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 12:13 AM   #4
sadohedonist

sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i guess im unique in this, but the pleasure i get from rape play, is almost 100 percent mental. Any actual stimulation that comes of it is entirely incidental and because i don't like to let any of my control of the situation slip, I rarely orgasm myself or come anywhere near it. Giving the victim pleasure is one of my currencies of control. being in command of their body, giving and denying pleasure as i wish, drawing it out, those things are a part of rape to me. owning someone's body is a short term victory. owning their mind is a victory i can exploit over and over.
if I am roleplaying in text, I will play it much more selfish, because the kind of manipulation I am performing in real life doesn't come across in text. Also my own fantasies alone are similar to that. I don't imagine causing orgasms for my own pleasure. I don't like the idea of them or anything, I just make good use of them.
sadohedonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 02:39 PM   #5
HardThicknMeaty

HardThicknMeaty has initial reputation

Oh I want her to orgasm and to enjoy it. because her enjoying it physically means a crushing score psychologically and I believe that the pleasure in rape comes not just out of breaking a woman physically but mentally...breaking down her psyche and defenses which she thinks will enable her to weather the experience or block it out That's why I like to do a lot of mouth kissing during. Not because I love her but the opposite - it's so incredibly intimate and loving that to have it done to her by force will scar her psychologically. The more innocent loving acts I can ruin for her and have her ever after associate with revulsion and shame the better. So yes having her orgasm against her will and enjoy it is definitely a must. I like using oral stimulation in particular because women often find it a huge treat to have a man bring them to orgasm that way and its an intense experience that they fantasize about so that by doing it under these circumstances their fantasies are turned to horror as well.
HardThicknMeaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 09:53 AM   #6
Col. Kink

Col. Kink has initial reputation

I specifically don't want the woman to experience orgasm. That means she enjoyed it, meaning it's not real rape. I want her crying, screaming and begging for mercy as I get my rocks off at her expense. She exists for my pleasure, not the other way around,
"When a woman says 'no,' she means 'no' ... which just makes her a tighter fuck."
Col. Kink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 10:20 PM   #7
Quentin Graves

Quentin Graves has initial reputation

1. When you are raping, do you care if your victim orgasms? Yup I do!

2. IF you do care, would you prefer that she did orgasm, or that she didn't? Depends sometimes yes I want he to and sometimes I don't (If I really don't want her to and she does I spank her hard afterwards)

3. Do you usually take any action specifically for the purpose of making your victim orgasm?

My own question is, if the answer to 3 is "yes", why? = When I play I play at it hard! I make it as real as I can and threaten her with something like "if you cum I'l fucking kill you." Then of course my goal is to make her cum hard!
Quentin Graves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 02:21 PM   #8
well_hung_jack
Banned

well_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these parts

It's really unimportant if the slut cums or not and neither outcome effects my pleasure in the slightest. If I'm feeling really psychologically sadistic though I like to try to force them to cum whilst being raped in the ass. Then I can tell them they came because they're just a dirty little slutty whore and deserved it all along... Psychological trauma really is the icing on the cake for me when I'm in that that kind of mood
well_hung_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 04:54 PM   #9
Quentin Graves

Quentin Graves has initial reputation

you know a bitch that is into rape play and has fantasies about rape will cum if you are any good at raping the cunt? She has no choice that is her bend just as it is my bend to take it!
Quentin Graves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 01:42 AM   #10
BetweenAngelasLegs

BetweenAngelasLegs has initial reputation

Yes I do.

Would prefer she does orgasm.

Cunnilingus. Telling her I'm not letting her go until she has an orgasm.

Because I believe having an orgasm will change her more than not having one. And I believe she is less likely to report it if she has an orgasm.
BetweenAngelasLegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 01:01 AM   #11
Awful Hound

Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, yes and because orgasm is far more humiliating and confusing for the prey!
Awful Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 11:55 PM   #12
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, sort of. The reason will become clear shortly.

I'd prefer that she did, but it's not a strong preference. More of an added bonus, you might say.

Depends on the circumstances.

The reason why has nothing to do with her pleasure, nor even her humiliation at having an orgasm against her will. Though that's certainly a plus. The reason has to do with the mechanics of female orgasm. A woman's contractions during orgasm cause the cervix to dip down repeatedly into the pool of cum I've just spewed into her cunt. This facilitates getting the sperm into her womb and on to the fallopian tubes, where hopefully there will be an egg waiting. So, according to medical research a woman has a greater chance of becoming pregnant if she has an orgasm during sex. So I sometimes want to make her cum in the hopes of breeding the little bitch!
Old 08-29-2015, 04:20 PM   #13
superduperf

superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yes

yes

yes

shame
superduperf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 08:59 PM   #14
Rape Fantasist

Rape Fantasist has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
This is a question for rapists of either gender who like to rape women. Although, people who like to rape men are equally welcome to share.

1 No, I don't really care; however, I do take some enjoyment seeing her
humiliation.

2 No I have no particular preference one way or another, if she comes.

3 There are a few variables here. First anything I do is intended for my pleasure; unfortunately, almost everything i do also has the side benefit of
giving her pleasure too. This does tend to encourage her to orgasm, even if it's against her will. This is when her humiliation begins to show. MOST ENJOYABLE!
Rape Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 12:12 PM   #15
Omegaphallic

Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)

Yes to all 3, when possible. I like the idea of her body betraying her, that extra level of control, like not just physical restraint, or forced action, but a violation and controlof her mind and soul as well, taking her from being a strong powerful woman to completely breaking her till she's nothing, but a cum doll, a sperm addicted set of holes and big tits, making her an eagarly awaiting cum dumpster whore, thirsty for abuse and defilement by anyone with a cock.

I'm really into humiliation play and its tends to be a major feature of my sexual fantasies, rape ones or other types.
Omegaphallic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:58 AM   #16
the sickness

the sickness has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to the sickness

I would say yes to all 3. I would force her to have multiple orgasms with her trying to stop.
the sickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 01:50 AM   #17
Houdgreep

Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I prefer if she orgasms, for the extra claim that lays on her body. I make a point of putting my hands to good use to force that to happen several times. But if it turns out she can't... Do I care? Only to a certain extent. I won't be heartbroken by it, it's about my pleasure, not hers.
Houdgreep is offline   Reply With Quote